Jim's Plumbing WA

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Worst Plumbing business in Perth

Charge$130 call out ( non-refundable). Quoted $1100 for work to replace outdoor water pipe. Got local plumber to do for $280. Worst Plumbing business around. Don't waste your time or money !

Wonderful service

Was very helpfulAnd friendly. He let me know exactly what was wrong with my toilet and what needed to be done. Cleaned up everything when he was done with the service.
AW814078

Unblocking my toilet

Adam is very friendly and good explanation about his work and so I will recommend to my family and friend about his job. Thank you very much again Adam
AW813108

Good service.

The service from Jim’s plumbers has been excellent. On time, upfront with cost and fixed price. I would definitely recommend Jims to my family and friends thank you Adam very much
AW812548

Stinking drains

Had a great experience today with Adam for a flush out of our stinking horrible drains. Brilliant service , friendly and gorgeous with our small children thank you so much xox
AW811923

Anonymous

AnonymousMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• WA

WAY OVERPRICED, DO NOT USE!

Absolute rip off quoting costs! for a quote they tried charging $1290 for a new pipe via my walls when 3 x different companies all quoted $250-400 for the exact same job. DO NOT USE THEM!!!

Gas fire

Great service wold highly recommend got the job done fully serviced and working well will call next time great price quick. I would recommend Jims plumbing to my family and friends just put my name on there as well
AW808189

JIM

JIMPerth, WA

Never again!!!

Absolute rip-off cost $722.00 for a $70.00 valve and 1/2 hour labour, was able to get $200.00 back after complaining to customer service, still to expensive for what was done.

Tap fitting

A quick and efficient service thank you. Adam was on time, polite and efficient. The new tap is actually better than the old one so I guess we got an upgrade!
Job number 805948

Awesome job by Adam.

Adam was courteous, efficient and sorted our blockage out. And all that at 5pm on aFriday when most would want to go home.He explained the process and was patient with me as I ask a lot of questions. I would recommend Adam to anyone.805821

Very expensive

Paid call out fee then another $599 on top that for one hour regardless of what was wrong here for 20minutes I would not recommend this plumbing service to anyone

Tap replacement

Adam was great, he Assessed the problem Promptly, suggest options and conducted the service efficiently and Professionally. I would recommend to family and friends. Thank you again Jim’s plumbing repairs.

• WA

Fantastic service, friendly and helpful.

I have used this company in the past and have been impressed with their professional service. Adam and Luke were fabulous and I would highly recommend them to my family and friends.

• WA

Great service, with good advice.

Adam advised us that our old air conditioner was no longer economical to repair.
He took time explaining the benefits of a new system that could fully cope in our space.
He did his work efficiently and cleaned up after.

Very helpful and quick

Adam is very friendly and thorough in explaining what is wrong with my hot water unit. He explained what needs to be done very well and what are my options. Overall very happy with the service.

Adam S

Adam SPerth, WA

Good quality tap repairs

Repairs professional and done promptly. Adam arrived in the allocated time. Also, ensured area was clean and tidy after job completed. Would use again and recommend to others. Job no 797708

Blocked toilet

Adam was very helpful today because you can’t live without your toilet. James installed a new toilet job well done. Thanks for all your hard work on a Sunday
boys
797903AW

Customer Service M.Jim’s Plumbing

Thank you for your lovely review. Our technicians' knowledge and expertise enable us to be a leader in our field and we pride ourselves on the high quality work our technicians deliver to our Customers. Kind regards, Jim's Plumbing 797903

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

• WA

Quick response and got the job done

They Took our call on a Sunday and unblocked our drain at short notice. Friendly customer service. Would recommend and use the same company next time we have plumbing issues.

Excellent service

The service and timing was fantastic. With the agreed price was very happy. It has been the second time I have used Jim’s Plumbing and I would recommend to everyone!

Late night leak

Saved the tree. Great work quickly found the issue and resolved within a quick time. Adams explanation of what was wrong and what was done to fix the issue was great