Verifiedjjshouse.com
3.9

74% · 555187 · 25%

Jacqueline Siu
Jacqueline Siu

Good quality product, on time delivery

The custom made dress is good quality in both material n make. As this is an evening gown I would expect the need to alter it locally, but it turned out to be a perfect fit with no alternations required.
The delivery arrived two days earlier than the estimated period which was great too! Show details ·  1
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.

Perfect products everytime

Fast delivery and quality items every time. Great customer service experience also Show details ·  1
Deb T
Deb TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Perfect fit

My dress is just the right fit. Well made garment. Will be perfect for me as mother of the bride. Show details ·  1
Dianah R.
Dianah R.

Amazing dresses

Received 3 try on bridesmaid dresses, they were true to size, colour was exactly like the pictures online and make/styles were fantastic.
Speed of delivery was fantastic received the dresses within 3 days and return process super simple. Have now ordered another 3 try ons to try out. Show details ·  1
Nezugecko
NezugeckoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Jjs house is extremely good

The two dresses I've bought from Jjs house both fit perfectly and look very good. They are good quality and the shoes are also excellent. Show details ·  1
Emma
Emma

Make sure u pick right or ur doomed

Such a disappointment with refunds. They take most of ur money when u return things. Will never shop there again. Shein return every cent and highly recommend shein not jjs house
Lizette
Lizette

I love it

I really like how I was able to get the fabrics and chose my colour for my dress Show details ·  1
Kristy
KristyCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great experience

I have made one purchase from JJ's House and I am very impressed with the service received. The website is easy to use and order products, the quality of the product is great and I received my item in the time frame advised. Being able to track the item once dispatched was also a plus. I would recommend using this website. Show details ·  1
Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Love the ballroom dancing shoes

How easy to find the item you want. The website was easy to use. The items are excellent value and delivery was on time. Provided you measure your correct shoe size, the item will fit perfectly. Show details ·  1
Carayne
CarayneSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Wouldn't waste my money!!

I paid over $300 for a Mother of the Bride Dress, Upon giving it more thought, I made contact and asked if the sleeves could be lengthened 9" to my elbows.
They said it would cost another $115. So i paid it.
Then getting the dress, the sleeves weren't altered at all.
I sent them a photo with a return email wanting a refund for the sleeve request and the reply email stated if i was unhappy i could take the dress to a tailor to have the sleeves altered!!!
Also under the lace on the stomach there is a very dark patch, it looks like oil.
Good luck getting a refund for that!!!
I will never ever purchase a single item from this company again!!
Once you pay your $ if its not what you've paid for, you wont get your money back!!! Show details
Anonymous
Anonymous
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect dresses for special occasions!

The sizes are true and fit well. The product on pictures is same as in reality. They have a lot of sales on very beautiful products. The quality is great and the app is very useful and easy to use. Show details ·  1
Anna Baines
Anna Baines2 posts

Dance shoes

High quality, excellent customer service, Very happy and will purchase again Show details ·  1
DiLo
DiLoPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

This purchase was lingerie and accessories

The lingerie was a perfect fit and seamless with the formal wear on the night.
Loved the belt, it was a gift for a family member who was over the moon with it! Show details ·  1
Shauna P.
Shauna P.2 posts
  • +3Thumbnail
Margaret
MargaretPerth, WA2 posts

Beautiful Dresses

The 4 dresses we brought are for bridesmaids who are in my daughters wedding. They are absolutely gorgeous we had them custom made and fit each bridesmaid perfectly. Would highly recommend JJ House to everyone. Show details ·  1
Future bride
Future bride

Amazing

Ordered my bridesmaids dressing and we are all in love with them. The design and colour is exactly what I was expecting and more. The quality is amazing they just flow nicely so they are comfortable to wear. The dress we ordered comes with pockets which everyone loves so they have somewhere to put everything they might need on the day close by. Only thing I found was they run on the larger side but otherwise nothing wrong. Will definitely be ordering from them again. Show details ·  1

Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Love, love, love

They have an amazing range. With the ability to order try on dresses so you aren’t stuck with a purchase you weren’t able to see first. They have a great returns policy. Very friendly staff. The dresses themselves were great quality and perfect to size. Would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Solarius
SolariusSydney, NSW10 posts
Shareen
ShareenSydney, NSW2 posts

Great buy

Absolutely happy with the purchase of the dresses. Beautifully made, great service, fantastic quality. Show details ·  1
Roxie Chipperton
Roxie Chipperton

Amazing

So happy everything I wanted. Will definitely shop here again. Show details ·  1
MLotz
MLotzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely amazing

Amazing that you can find everything you need for special occasion in one place, from to hair accessories. Such an Amazing experience and the quality is fantastic. Show details ·  1
Frances Mifsud
Frances Mifsud
  Fair Incentive Verified

Top quality clothing. Value for money

Beautiful fabric and sizing is very accurate. Top quality clothing. Show details ·  1
Helen
Helen

Excellent client service

Absolutely fantastic client service! I had to return my dress, they were most helpful, offered several options and refunded the cost the same day as I sent the dress back, even before they would have received the dress and checked if it was unworn, unaltered etc. Well done guys! Show reply
Jane B.
Jane B.Canberra 2600, ACT
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great quality, fast delivery + loved the "try to buy" option

I ordered a dress through JJs House "try before buying" - it was really great. The dress arrived within two days, and trying on first meant I could check fit and style.
I loved the dress - it was really great quality and a super flattering cut, and very much matched what I expected from the photos online. I also loved that JJs had a photo review option so I could see how the dress looked on real people before purchasing.
Would definitely recommend! Show details ·  1
Karen
KarenMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

Love love JJs House

Absolutely love Jjs house , never had any problems with any purchases ++++++++ Show details ·  1
Rosemary Leeds
Rosemary LeedsSydney, NSW2 posts

Mother of Groom

Omg my dress arrived in two weeks.. perfect fit true to size. So happy with my choice of dress.❤️ Show details ·  2

Silver
SilverBrisbane7 posts

Bridal veil from JJ's house

Ordered a veil from JJ's house for my daughter's wedding. Veil is good quality and looks lovely. Both my daughter & myself are really happy with the veil from JJ's house Show details ·  1
LeLo
LeLo

gorgeous dresses!

I bought my formal dress from here and I was so damn surprised by how great the quality was! and the dress was absolutely beautiful. The price was very affordable too! and it arrived 10 days earlyy. I would definitely buy againn Show details ·  1
Redwood Park
Redwood Park3 posts

Fabulous service

JJ's have been amazing to deal with, they're prompt to respond and very helpful. They have a huge range of products which are good quality. The app us great and easy to use. Show details ·  1
MELODY
MELODYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

Excellent company

I have bought a few dresses from Jjshouse now and the quality is excellent. I highly recommend the custom made as my Engagement dress fit beautifully and I received so many compliments. Show details ·  1
Noella
Noella

Do not buy things from here!

Very bad quality products. And their packaging is bad too! Show details
Kerry Mackie
Kerry MackieGreat Southern, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

perfect dress exactly as described and great quality fits perfectly

very easy to find a dress that i wanted (although way to many to choose from). i chose the custom size option and was not disappointed. the dress fits perfectly, the colour matches the colour i chose exactly. i wanted a different length and contacted JJ house, this was not a problem at all. Dress came really quickly and was packaged well. would highly recommend this company. its the second dress i have bought from them for a special occasion and i am never dissappointed. so easy to deal with Show details ·  1
08gmail
08gmail
  Fair Incentive

Exceptional quality and speedy shipping

I bought a dress on clearance and it was very good quality. I was hesitant as it was my first time to shop with them. I knew the dress i was buying would likely be bigger than me but for the price i was willing to buy and have it altered. I have seen they do tailor made dresses so that can help those not buying on final clearances. Communication was excellent and so was their shipping. The only thing that I can say did not really like was the shipping fee. Some retailers have free shipping above a certain amount. However the quality and speed is not disappointing so you can perhaps justify the shipping fee. I am waiting for second purchase to arrive soon. Hopefully I will be buying again soon. Show details ·  1
Bronwyn McKean
Bronwyn McKeanNorth Western Region, NSW

The perfect dress

My dress is just like the picture. It fits perfectly. The colour is amazing and the material is so soft and comfortable. It’s just what I wanted for my daughter’s wedding. I would highly recommend JJ’s house. The site is easy to navigate and caters for all ages and occasions. Show details ·  1
elh555
elh555

Fast Delivery and High Quality

Easy site layout and great deals in the final sale. The try on at home option is also great, however the available sizes and styles are quite limited for this. So many gorgeous dresses and the 2 I have tried on were exactly as described, fit true to size, and were high quality.
Fast delivery - I ordered on Sunday night and received Tuesday morning (regional nsw) Show details ·  1
Harriet
Harriet

Very happy customer

I purchased my wedding dress and accessories from JJ's house and was very impressed when they turned up! Excellent quality for a very affordable price. Show details ·  1

Debbie
DebbieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this MOTB dress

I loved all the dresses on this web site, but picked my favourite and when it arrived it fit perfectly.
I'm a size 10 and ordered a UK or Aust size 10.
I have now ordered 2 more dresses. Show details ·  1
R Marsh
R MarshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful dress!!

The dress is beautiful and fast delivery. It's perfect timing for cruising next week.
Thanks again for the service. Show details ·  1
WITHC
WITHC14 posts

Such a beautiful company

Wonderful place to get dressed and accessories, super friendly and easy to deal with! I love my outfit very much! Highly recommend them! Show details ·  1
Melanie
Melanie
  Fair Incentive

Dress for my daughters graduation

I got a custom made dress as she is very small they double check measurements where helpful went I wanted to add straps to the dress and when I wanted to see what the colour would look like they helped with that to. Above and beyond service wise and when the dress arrived it could not have been more perfect it looked amazing and fit amazingly too! Show reply