JJ's House (page 2)

Verifiedjjshouse.com
3.9

737 reviews · Statistics

73% · 541184 · 25%
Return Claim MadeYes (86) · No (473)
Sizing
  • Very small (25)
  • Slightly small (46)
  • True to size (408)
  • Slightly large (38)
  • Very large (25)
Product Appearance As advertised (486) · Not as advertised (81)
See the Best Clothing Shops & Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shareen
ShareenNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Great buy

Absolutely happy with the purchase of the dresses. Beautifully made, great service, fantastic quality. Show details ·  1
Roxie Chipperton
Roxie Chipperton

Amazing

So happy everything I wanted. Will definitely shop here again. Show details ·  1
MLotz
MLotzVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely amazing

Amazing that you can find everything you need for special occasion in one place, from to hair accessories. Such an Amazing experience and the quality is fantastic. Show details ·  1
Frances Mifsud
Frances Mifsud
  Fair Incentive Verified

Top quality clothing. Value for money

Beautiful fabric and sizing is very accurate. Top quality clothing. Show details ·  1
Helen
Helen

Excellent client service

Absolutely fantastic client service! I had to return my dress, they were most helpful, offered several options and refunded the cost the same day as I sent the dress back, even before they would have received the dress and checked if it was unworn, unaltered etc. Well done guys! Show reply
Jane B.
Jane B.ACTCanberra 2600, ACT
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great quality, fast delivery + loved the "try to buy" option

I ordered a dress through JJs House "try before buying" - it was really great. The dress arrived within two days, and trying on first meant I could check fit and style.
I loved the dress - it was really great quality and a super flattering cut, and very much matched what I expected from the photos online. I also loved that JJs had a photo review option so I could see how the dress looked on real people before purchasing.
Would definitely recommend! Show details ·  1
Karen
KarenNSWMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

Love love JJs House

Absolutely love Jjs house , never had any problems with any purchases ++++++++ Show details ·  1
Rosemary Leeds
Rosemary LeedsNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Mother of Groom

Omg my dress arrived in two weeks.. perfect fit true to size. So happy with my choice of dress.❤️ Show details ·  2
Silver
SilverBrisbane7 posts

Bridal veil from JJ's house

Ordered a veil from JJ's house for my daughter's wedding. Veil is good quality and looks lovely. Both my daughter & myself are really happy with the veil from JJ's house Show details ·  1
LeLo
LeLo

gorgeous dresses!

I bought my formal dress from here and I was so damn surprised by how great the quality was! and the dress was absolutely beautiful. The price was very affordable too! and it arrived 10 days earlyy. I would definitely buy againn Show details ·  1
Redwood Park
Redwood Park3 posts

Fabulous service

JJ's have been amazing to deal with, they're prompt to respond and very helpful. They have a huge range of products which are good quality. The app us great and easy to use. Show details ·  1
MELODY
MELODYVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

Excellent company

I have bought a few dresses from Jjshouse now and the quality is excellent. I highly recommend the custom made as my Engagement dress fit beautifully and I received so many compliments. Show details ·  1
Noella
Noella

Do not buy things from here!

Very bad quality products. And their packaging is bad too! Show details
JJ's House   DM
Kerry Mackie
Kerry MackieWAGreat Southern, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

perfect dress exactly as described and great quality fits perfectly

very easy to find a dress that i wanted (although way to many to choose from). i chose the custom size option and was not disappointed. the dress fits perfectly, the colour matches the colour i chose exactly. i wanted a different length and contacted JJ house, this was not a problem at all. Dress came really quickly and was packaged well. would highly recommend this company. its the second dress i have bought from them for a special occasion and i am never dissappointed. so easy to deal with Show details ·  1
08gmail
08gmail
  Fair Incentive

Exceptional quality and speedy shipping

I bought a dress on clearance and it was very good quality. I was hesitant as it was my first time to shop with them. I knew the dress i was buying would likely be bigger than me but for the price i was willing to buy and have it altered. I have seen they do tailor made dresses so that can help those not buying on final clearances. Communication was excellent and so was their shipping. The only thing that I can say did not really like was the shipping fee. Some retailers have free shipping above a certain amount. However the quality and speed is not disappointing so you can perhaps justify the shipping fee. I am waiting for second purchase to arrive soon. Hopefully I will be buying again soon. Show details ·  1
Bronwyn McKean
Bronwyn McKeanNSWNorth Western Region, NSW

The perfect dress

My dress is just like the picture. It fits perfectly. The colour is amazing and the material is so soft and comfortable. It’s just what I wanted for my daughter’s wedding. I would highly recommend JJ’s house. The site is easy to navigate and caters for all ages and occasions. Show details ·  1

elh555
elh555

Fast Delivery and High Quality

Easy site layout and great deals in the final sale. The try on at home option is also great, however the available sizes and styles are quite limited for this. So many gorgeous dresses and the 2 I have tried on were exactly as described, fit true to size, and were high quality.
Fast delivery - I ordered on Sunday night and received Tuesday morning (regional nsw) Show details ·  1
Harriet
Harriet

Very happy customer

I purchased my wedding dress and accessories from JJ's house and was very impressed when they turned up! Excellent quality for a very affordable price. Show details ·  1
Debbie
DebbieSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this MOTB dress

I loved all the dresses on this web site, but picked my favourite and when it arrived it fit perfectly.
I'm a size 10 and ordered a UK or Aust size 10.
I have now ordered 2 more dresses. Show details ·  1
R Marsh
R MarshQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful dress!!

The dress is beautiful and fast delivery. It's perfect timing for cruising next week.
Thanks again for the service. Show details ·  1
WITHC
WITHC14 posts

Such a beautiful company

Wonderful place to get dressed and accessories, super friendly and easy to deal with! I love my outfit very much! Highly recommend them! Show details ·  1
Melanie
Melanie
  Fair Incentive

Dress for my daughters graduation

I got a custom made dress as she is very small they double check measurements where helpful went I wanted to add straps to the dress and when I wanted to see what the colour would look like they helped with that to. Above and beyond service wise and when the dress arrived it could not have been more perfect it looked amazing and fit amazingly too! Show reply
Jen Toner
Jen TonerVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So glad I found JJhouse

Really happy with the range, the value and the try on at home service is great too. (Would love a few more sizes/colours added but I understand the huge ask that is)
The website is easy to use. The products were great.
Made finding my bridesmaid dress so easy! Think I’ll buy my hens party dress from here too!
Thank you! Show details ·  1
Cynthia
Cynthia

Fantastic selection

JJ's House is perfect for selecting the right dress for the occasion. Easy to navigate, I have found the perfect gown for my daughter's wedding, and other party dresses, and will be using for more upcoming occasions soon. Show details ·  1
Michelle Watson
Michelle WatsonTASHobart, TAS
  Fair Incentive Verified

Try Before You Buy - Just Brilliant!

I can’t recommend the “Try before you buy” option enough. We have ordered several bridesmaid dresses through this system which has allowed us to find the perfect style, colour and sizing for the big event. The dresses arrive quickly. The quality is excellent and the fabric is lush. It’s easy to send back the dresses with the reply paid sticker provided. Just pop them back in the bag, into the post satchel, and drop them in the post. Show details ·  1
LJ
LJVICGoulburn Valley, VIC2 posts

Excellent customer service

Have purchased a few products from this business and have been very happy with the service and products. Show details ·  1

Crishmi J.
Crishmi J.

Green Party Dress size 18

loved the dress that i got. its shape and quality is really good. thanks, JJ house Show details ·  1
tracy d.
tracy d.4 posts

Amazing dress

I absolutely love the dress perfect fit true to size, beautifully designed and made, stunning on, fast delivery around 2 weeks from ordering to personal delivery package in a garment bag and inside a box, I would definitely be recommending JJ's house to everyone. Show details ·  1
Briana Renwick
Briana Renwick

Perfect item

Accurate product states exactly as it should matched perfectly helps us decide what colour to go with for our special day. Show details ·  1
Shalina
Shalina

Perfect

Was easy ordering though jj’S house the products are as pictured and are off good quality Show details ·  1
Kylie L
Kylie L

Great product

Easy to order. The dress arrived in great time and was very well made. Overall very happy. Show reply
Tanya K.
Tanya K.NSWMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect

All products I've purchased from jjs house has been perfect so far I've loved all products and am definitely purchasing more items from there I have a lot of event coming up and I'm getting all my item I can off here a I need to purchased for here is 4 dresses on wedding prom an 2 maybe 3 bridesmaids dresses I've found all the products I needed easily great quality and price Show details ·  1
Tess
Tess

Very impressed

I am so happy with my purchase. The dress is absolutely beautiful. Looked exactly like the picture. 10/10 for quality and the colour - WOW!! I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Great communication from start to finish with fast shipping. Thank you very much. Show details ·  1
Clare Hafner
Clare HafnerNSWSydney, NSW

Love JJ’s!!!

I LOVE this store! They have a massive range of formalwear and accessories, the prices are so affordable and the quality excellent! The website is super easy to navigate, and their app is very user-friendly. Show details ·  1
Karlee Barnett
Karlee Barnett
  Fair Incentive Verified

One very happy customer!!

I have purchased off JJ's house a few times now, with more in my cart to purchase, i have found so many things for my wedding that i was struggling to find that fit my elegant fairytale theme. The website is easy to navigate with everything catergorised to make it easier to find things.
The range of products is next to none for the most affordable prices! This site has saved me a lot of money on items for my big day!
Very Very satisfied with my purchases, i can not fault any of it. Quick shipping, great prices and great products! Show details ·  1
Sandy Bell
Sandy BellSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Quality

The dresses arrived very quickly, despite one of them being a custom size. The custom size dress fits like a glove, the others need to be take up. Quality, materials & workmanship are all fantastic. Will be buying from them agai . Show details ·  1

Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.

Dont Bother

Save your money full refund NOT given.
My dress was awful looked more like a poorly made nightgown. hidden fees so they can keep some of your money! Extra postage on top of return postage, insurance, restocking fees etc etc Save your money shop elsewhere. Show details
JJ's House   DM
Karenn
KarennACTCanberra 2600, ACT3 posts

Flower girl dresses

I ordered a size 6 for my grand daughter who is 6 years old and it fits her perfectly. The colour is exactly what we hoped it would be so now I am ordering another 2 dresses for my other 2 grand daughters. Well made dress and would purchase again. Good price as well. Show details ·  1
sunny_brighton
sunny_brighton2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Clothes made to fit without the big price tag

If you're looking for something a bit special without breaking the bank, this site is great. I thought they had a huge range, and I was really happy with the dress and accessories I ordered. They arrived so quickly. I had a custom sized item and a generic sized one and some accessories. I did return an item that didn't quite suit me, and the process was so easy. I just ordered another style. Show details ·  1
Chantelle Gorecki
Chantelle Gorecki

Simply beautiful

The whole process was so seamless it was great. The measurement chart was great in ensuring I ordered the correct size, I was really pleased with the array of colour choices as well as styles. The dress arrived in a timely manor with regular updates, and the quality of the dress is amazing I'm so happy with it Show details ·  1

Extra Information