JK Exer JK-355C Mini Stepper

See the Best Stair Climbers / Steppers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

OK

The main reason I bought this is that, because I live in a unit, space is paramount and the stepper can easily slide under my bed when not in use. I was surprized how good a workout is achieved with this machine. However because I didn't like the twisting movement I returned it and replaced it with a model that does not twist.
small, lightweight, easy to use,doesn't take up much space.
I don't like the twisting action. It feels odd.

Terrible

i love this little machine i think it's fantastic for the price, as it is light weight you can move around your home with ease without needing to wait for your husband or someone to move it for you. even though you don't have anything to hold onto up top i do arm excerise's or even little weights as this will then give you more of a whole body workout. i would definatly buy it again.
small, compact, excellent price.
dont' know if this happens with all of them but mine flakes oil out so i need to put an old towel under mine other wise i get oil stains on the carpet.