JK Exer Turbo 7760A

JK Exer Turbo 7760A

See the Best Treadmills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Really great machine. I looked everywhere for a cheap little treadmill and this one was everything I was looking for and more for a really great price. Also fits into the house nicely and isn't too bulky. Would defiantly recommend this treadmill.
Love this treadmill! Its very easy to use and comes with a touch screen console with great programs. Instructions are written around the console and JK Exer have a tutorial on how to use the console and assemble the machine. Also the treadmill isn't big and bulky like other treadmills I looked at and looks great!

Why is the panel circuit board easily breaks down

Couldn't be happier with the Turbo treadmill. Was a great price for all the features it comes with. Fits perfectly into the house and doesn't get in the way. Something about it makes me want to get up and run on it.
This is an amazing machine!!! It has everything I was looking for. Love the touch screen console and the fact that it’s not to big. I bought mine from this store called Fitquip – http://www.fitquip.com.au and was able to get it for a great price!

Great mid sized machine. Big enough but not huge. Awesome value when compared to similar sized treadmills. Buy direct online for the best price.
I have no excuses left for not exercising :)