Jo Mercer Physical store

Jo Mercer Physical store (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lyn

LynChermside

Product Complaint

Very unhappy with the quality of the Zoop Sandals. I have had three pairs of these shoes and each pair has had a wire that breaks in the heel strap that works its way through the leather and starts irritate the heel to the point that I am unable to wear them. First pair I pulled the wire out so I could wear them. Second pair I returned as they were the same. The third pair did the same again! Very dissapointed. Last time I was refused a refund as almost 12 months since previous replacement. Shop assistant admitted that they have had a other returns.

Great shopping experience.

Great range of well-priced leather shoes, friendly helpful staff, advising on style & choice both in store & online. I bought 3 pairs!

Perfect Wedge

Comfortable and stylish wedge purchased in black in store and then purchased another pair in sand online this wedge looks great with all my summer outfits but comfort is the winner.