Jo Mercer Physical store

Jo Mercer Physical store (page 2 of 2)

3.0

Sally

SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

My favourite shoe store!

Areen J

Areen JSydney, NSW

In love with products & Designs

I just love Jo Mercer products & Designs. Most of my shoes collection are from Jo Mercer. All Shoes are made from a very good quality leather. Definitely Very highly recommend.

QVB and online store

Have bought several shoes online . Fast and efficient service . Had to swap a size so went to QVB . Staff were amazing . Friendly . Courteous and nothing was too much trouble even with a slight postage glitch.

Sizing Slightly small
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Jo Mercer Physical store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

Bought a pair of sandles from here after one wear they broke. They refused to refund me. It's gotten so out of hand I've put a complaint with the ACCC

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Sarah Scott

Sarah ScottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous Shoes & Service

Funny that my review is very much like the last one listed. I found great shoes at Jo Mercer and waited for an online sale to buy 2 more in different colours. No shipping, great discount. The service I recently got when having to return a pair of shoes was fabulous, friendly, helpful staff where the customer service is does not feel forced. The staff weren't 17yrs old either and could speak my middle aged language. Will be returning to the Melb Central and Collins Place stores, my new favourites.

Disgruntled

Disgruntled

Gemma casual rubbish!

Bought these for $150. So slippery I can’t keep them on my feet. First wear and I’ve tripped six times! What highly expensive rubbish. I only purchased cause I wanted cute flats.

Fantastic service

Was very satisfied, the store was in northland shipping centre, easy to find. Great range of product as well. Love the shoes, sometimes a bit too expensive but the sales are good.

Desma Pony

Love the style of the Desma Pony, but nails started to come through the heal after approx 30 mins I couldn’t walk in them. A couple of months later, These were changed for the third, Then the same thing happened and again after the 4th pair I gave up and changed them for another style one staff member said it was the way I wear them! Never knew I was different my other Joe Mercer shoes are ok!

Tez

TezMelbourne

Beautiful cant believe how comfortable it is

Very easy, extensive range fitting for every occasion and very happy with quality especially with the sole being comfortable when wearing and walking around on long walks. Love the look, very chic.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Jo Mercer Physical store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Lyn

LynChermside

Product Complaint

Very unhappy with the quality of the Zoop Sandals. I have had three pairs of these shoes and each pair has had a wire that breaks in the heel strap that works its way through the leather and starts irritate the heel to the point that I am unable to wear them. First pair I pulled the wire out so I could wear them. Second pair I returned as they were the same. The third pair did the same again! Very dissapointed. Last time I was refused a refund as almost 12 months since previous replacement. Shop assistant admitted that they have had a other returns.

Great shopping experience.

Great range of well-priced leather shoes, friendly helpful staff, advising on style & choice both in store & online. I bought 3 pairs!

Monica Muschialli

Monica MuschialliWanniassa 2903, ACT

Perfect Wedge

Comfortable and stylish wedge purchased in black in store and then purchased another pair in sand online this wedge looks great with all my summer outfits but comfort is the winner.