Max Strength, Normal Strength

Pros

• Works effectively

• Non-harmful ingredients

Cons

• Unpleasant smell

• A lot of rinsing is required to work properly

3.8

Fantastic results

Purchased in September 2019 at Semichem for $4.99.

Prior Hair ColourBrown
Dyed Hair ColourAs advertised
Stains ClothesYes
Dolores S.

Dolores S.Hunter Region, NSW

Really worked so well

Purchased in June 2019 at Priceline for $29.99.

Prior Hair ColourBlonde
Dyed Hair ColourLighter shade
Longevity1-3 months
Kylie K.

Kylie K.

Was okay but even max strength cant remove oldish hair colour...

It smelled gross but I didn't really mind, it sorta hurt but thats natural since it's made of chemicals.
It did get rid of some of the old colour nearf the roots and the buffer smelled really nice, if you've just made a hair colour mistake this would be very good for removing.
Also I had many blonde streaks with green blue colour on them.
And it costed about 12$?

Purchased in April 2019 at pricelines for $12.00.

Hair Dyes

Find out how JoBaz Hair Dye Remover compares to other Hair Dyes

Steer clear, just awful.

Ive been dying my hair since my teens, using numerous products over the years. I saw this in savers UK, it was the cheapest there and was within my budget. Fast forward after application, looked like it worked (I go bright ginger). After rinsing it went back to dark brown/black! All it's done is made my hair smell and wasted my money. Now got to purchase a more pricey one that actually works!

Purchased in April 2019.

Prior Hair ColourBlack
Dyed Hair ColourDye had no effect
Carpi

CarpiPerth, WA

Very gentle on hair

The smell is over exaggerated. It has no horrible smell like ones say. It definitely removes colour from hair. I left it in for the full 60 minutes. I was so surprised. I recommend try it. It can’t hurt you. And make up your own mind. You have nothing to lose. I have almost waste length hair so used two boxes.

Purchased in January 2019 at Priceline.

Prior Hair ColourBlack
Dyed Hair ColourLighter shade
Stains ClothesYes
See all JoBaz Hair Dye Remover reviews

Jessica A.

Jessica A.asked

JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I dyed my hair an auburn red colour however when I used the Jobazz Max strength the colour didn’t come out at all?! It was a semi permanent L’Oréal hair dye. Someone help

Sam

Samasked

JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I used the max strength and it took me to ginger. I then applied a copper ginger hair colour and my hair went back to dark almost black hair???

Loz

Lozasked

JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I used hair colour remover as I had purple hair now it’s gone a copper colour can I use it again to get to my natural colour?

See all JoBaz Hair Dye Remover questions

Features:

Realise you made a mistake and want to get back to your normal shade without dishing out on salon prices? There is now an affordable DIY solution.

Permanent hair dyes work by expanding artificial dye molecules in the shaft of your hair so they can’t be washed out. JoBaz’s hair dye remover contains a formula that reverses this process and shrinks them so that they can be washed out.

The maximum strength edition works in 60 minutes and the normal strength product works in 30 minutes. Simply combine the activator (part A) and remover (part B), massage the product into your hair for the required time and then rinse off to remove the hair dye.

What reviewers thought:

Many reviews have claimed that the product worked very well for them, lifting previous dye jobs with ease.

A point of contention among the reviewers was the smell of the product which can be overpowering and unpleasant. Another key issue is that if the rinsing is not done properly and rigorously enough, the dye molecules will not be washed out and will expand again, therefore, putting the dye back in the hair.

Compare both JoBaz Hair Dye Remover