JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

JoBaz Hair Dye Remover (page 2 of 6)

Max Strength, Normal Strength

3.6

Biancajayne

BiancajayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its perfect, if you know what youre doing

A lot of reviews are people being disappointed. Stripping your hair won't bring back your natural colour, once you dye your hair, your natural colour is gone. Stripping the hair removes the pigment dye that was put in, it doesnt remove stains either. Any hair dresser would advise you that stripping dye out of your hair is very damaging.
This product is amazing, and does the job. People just need to do their research on how products work before they use it.
The smell reminds me of perm solution and it will be in your hair for a while.

Does what it says on the box!

I had the live purple dye on my hair and I used the jobaz max, (purchased from b &m so dont have an invoice) it completely removed all of the coulor and returned me back to natural read head (with blonde ends due to previous lightning) i rinsed foe the full reccomended 10 mins + 10mins, although my hair felt really dry at the time, it is fine after a good conditioner

Letka

LetkaSydney

Worked really well got rid of black colour

I have used this a few times to get dark colour out of my hair and it actually works it dose smell bad whilst in hair but it washes out you need to really follow instructions the more longer you rinse the product the better the result i recommend 10 mins minimum for best restult i had dyed my hair to dark by accident and it brought my hair back to previous colour which was also dyed a very good product just have to bare the smell

Louise

Louisensw

Ok

Used this on my grandaughter to get purple dye out of her recently dyed hair. Took out about 60%. Smells like rotten egg gas. The smell hangs about and will reappear when the hair gets wet, so if you use it and get caught in a storm beware..you won't want to be on a crowded bus!! Took about 6 washes for the smell to finally disappear.

AB.

AB.Broulee

Did the job, caused vomiting.

I bought this product to remove a blue colour I had put in my hair, it worked perfectly giving me my blonde hair back (with a slightly faded ash colour where the blue was deeper).

What it didn't do on was advise you to be in a well ventilated area, not only does the product stink of raw sewage but if you're doing it in a small bathroom you can look forward to asphyxiation and in my case throwing up.

So the product does it's job, it just doesn't tell you that you need to use it in an empty field with 90 acres of free space to avoid the nerve gas the product releases

Leah

Leah

My brown hair is now orange!

Followed instructions, my hair is now a light orange. I will admit my hair colour is months old. I didn’t want to dye it again, I wanted my natural colour back, the same as the two cms of regrowth I have. Well what a waste of money, cos it’s not stripped the colour it just turned it orange, and obviously that’s a different colour to my light brown regrowth!

Beautiful hair half head broken

Gosh I'm hating my hair going to take years to get my broken pieces back to shoulder length looks like a mullet
I'm trying to just be patient but so unfair feeling like this I want my hair back

tina

tinaMelbourne

Okay. Used on box brown hair with too much red tones.

Took away lots of silicone build up which was good, but left my hair an bright orange/yellow so be prepared with an ash semi permanent colour to do straight after as you won't want to leave the house like that. Left a yucky smell which took a few washed to get rid of. My hair felt dry after the second rinse but i used some conditioner and was ok, two days later my hair feels really good, nice and shiny, soft, silky.

gayle12

gayle12LAKE MACQUARIE

Happy

Used this today on my quite dark reddish dyed hair. Followed the instructions. It took the colour out and it is a bit orange, but not too bad. Will recolour it dark blonde soon. My hair is naturally dark blonde but I put a dark copper red colour in but did not like if. Immediately recoloured it with a lighter golden blonde but nothing changed. Happy with the results. It definetly worked on my over red hair.

Find out how JoBaz Hair Dye Remover compares to other Hair Dyes

Left my hair feeling awful

The product worked and lifted all the red hair dye I had on my hair which was unwanted, left my hair with a gingery copper tone, and an odour, which I used coconut oil and helped out well. The product left my hair feeling like straw, and very hard to brush through, I am hoping coconut oil will help out.

This is perfect recommend to all people who are struggling with hair they don't want!

Best removal hair colour I have used I was black and went to a light copper and it feels great would definitely use again if I had any other disaster with my hair.

missymoo11Queensland

OK but very tuff on hair!

I have had a full head of blonde foils for years, decided to go dark for winter, used a semi, colour was plum, which turned out to be a very dark gothic plum, which turned a dirty plum/purple after a few washes. Used the Max Strength, did take all the dark purple out, but left with very very dried out orange hair! Same colour all over, not patchy removal. I kept on for 1 hour. After I finished I did 2 treatments as hair was like straw & impossible to comb, so I would recommend putting on a deep treatment at the same time. I would recommend going to the hairdresser and would not use again, to damaging/drying to my hair, took a couple months to repair my hair.

The best there is !!!i

I have a thing about dying my hair.blonde ,brown,red you name it.I have tried this product so many times and always had excellent results. I can't recommend highly enough.if I haven't seen it in the shops I will try another brand with disastrous results.I always go back to Jo baz.it was 2.99 in savers shop I bought 3 packs.such a great product and it does not harm your hair.what's not to like???

Worked Wonderfully!

I've tried the natural methods of removing hair dye (vinegar, bi card soda) and they didn't work.
I was amazing how well this worked. Yes it may smell abit but hey no product is perfect.

Jacky

JackyU.K.

Left With An Odour To Die For!!!

Didn't work, but far worse it's been 10 weeks now and the worst odour ever is still hanging around, I used enjoy showering but ever time you get you hair wet the worst ever smell joins you.

Sezzy

Sezzy

Watery but great !!!!

I used this on my blue black hair I have been dying for 3years now, when applying the solution I thought it wouldn't work as it was like applying water to your hair but ended up turning out that nice the colour I'm keeping it the colour it is. Copper, Auburny, red it's beautiful!

pretty annoyed.

I have been dying my hair black now for about three years- long time - so I decided I wanted a change. My mum went out and bought me this. I followed all the instructions and even left it on for an an hour. My roots and front have lifted to a cooper ginger, and the bottoms of my hair are still black. Not to mention my hair feels like straw, which I'm very dissapointed about.

Maybe, I need to apply it a few more times?

lynnielou

lynnielouEngland

Did the job!

I am 45 and been dying my hair since I was 15. Anyway, I went from a 6 to a 3 and it was a blacky/blackcurranty colour and I hated it. Bought this for £4 and tried it out today. Instructions are easy to follow. It smelt a little like rotten veg but its not that bad and once you put a colour over it, it goes! I left it on for the hour and it lifted my hair to a gingery/copper so it was great for me as I then used a medium brown semi over and have a gorgeous, rich med brown shade which was my aim. Hair is just the same condition as before. Im so happy!

Great product

I have stripped my hair In the past many times and I have always used this. There are more expensive strippers that don't do any different job to this one. Yes your hair does go a copper tone, but i wouldn't expect anything else after been red. Great base now to go to brown I wishing to go back to. only down fall it smells ransid but definitely not complaining. Wouldn't waste my money on the more expensive strippers

Did exactly what i wanted it to

I have died my hair many many times and used all brands of stripper. I bought this today as im sick of the dark brown/black ive been stuck with since the last stripper i paid £12 for did nothing...anyway! Wow im impressed its stripped my hair to a light copper which i expected after years of dying my hair bright red and this is the result i wanted perfect base for my new colour! My hair needs a bit of extra conditioning but not as much as it would have if id had to bleach it. Would defo use again!!! Highly recommended. But ..... IT DOES STINK

See all JoBaz Hair Dye Remover reviews