Max Strength, Normal Strength
See the Best Hair Dyes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for JoBaz Hair Dye Remover? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Works effectively

• Non-harmful ingredients

Cons

• Unpleasant smell

• A lot of rinsing is required to work properly

• Dyed Hair Colour
  • Hair Damage Yes · No (2)
  • Side effects Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
Kylie K.
Kylie K.

Was okay but even max strength cant remove oldish hair colour...

It smelled gross but I didn't really mind, it sorta hurt but thats natural since it's made of chemicals.
It did get rid of some of the old colour nearf the roots and the buffer smelled really nice, if you've just made a hair colour mistake this would be very good for removing.
Also I had many blonde streaks with green blue colour on them.
And it costed about 12$?

Purchased in April 2019 at pricelines for $12.00.

Ease of Application
Hair Damage No
Side effects No
Stains ClothesNo

Steer clear, just awful.

Ive been dying my hair since my teens, using numerous products over the years. I saw this in savers UK, it was the cheapest there and was within my budget. Fast forward after application, looked like it worked (I go bright ginger). After rinsing it went back to dark brown/black! All it's done is made my hair smell and wasted my money. Now got to purchase a more pricey one that actually works!

Purchased in April 2019.

Other Hair Dyes

tracy n.
tracy n.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

Will this product remove grey/silver hair colour from blond hair?

Jessica A.
Jessica A.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I dyed my hair an auburn red colour however when I used the Jobazz Max strength the colour didn’t come out at all?! It was a semi permanent L’Oréal hair dye. Someone help

Sam
Samasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I used the max strength and it took me to ginger. I then applied a copper ginger hair colour and my hair went back to dark almost black hair???

See all JoBaz Hair Dye Remover questions

Features:

Realise you made a mistake and want to get back to your normal shade without dishing out on salon prices? There is now an affordable DIY solution.

Permanent hair dyes work by expanding artificial dye molecules in the shaft of your hair so they can’t be washed out. JoBaz’s hair dye remover contains a formula that reverses this process and shrinks them so that they can be washed out.

The maximum strength edition works in 60 minutes and the normal strength product works in 30 minutes. Simply combine the activator (part A) and remover (part B), massage the product into your hair for the required time and then rinse off to remove the hair dye.

What reviewers thought:

Many reviews have claimed that the product worked very well for them, lifting previous dye jobs with ease.

A point of contention among the reviewers was the smell of the product which can be overpowering and unpleasant. Another key issue is that if the rinsing is not done properly and rigorously enough, the dye molecules will not be washed out and will expand again, therefore, putting the dye back in the hair.

Compare both JoBaz Hair Dye Remover