JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

Max Strength, Normal Strength (See All)
See the Best Hair Dyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for JoBaz Hair Dye Remover? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

Works effectively
Non-harmful ingredients

Cons

Unpleasant smell
A lot of rinsing is required to work properly

absolutely the best

I made comparing with another (far more expensive) product from Wella.... The winner is Jobaz!!!!! see comparative photos of how much hair color these products pulls......Jobaz lightened far more than Wella!

Did what it says

Product lifted the majority of copper, brown and red from my hair. I didn't put it on my roots as they didn't need colour removed. See pictures. Lifted better than expected, I'm a dirty fair colour naturally but have had blonde highlights for 10 + years and then a copper blend. Happy with results I used a dark Ash blonde all over afterwards which worked well.

Purchased in for $4.99.

Best product ever !!

I put rose gold on my hair and went a horrible pink . This stuff is so amazing took it all out and my hair feels fine not dry at all

Purchased in for $5.39.

• Ease of Application

Beware if you have asthma

The minute I started to put this on my hair I had a bad asthma attack from the fumes it gives off. Take care using it if you gave any kind of respiratory disorder.

Purchased in .

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Better than other brands I used

It really strips out semis and even permanent colours out. I had used this multiple times in the past when ever I wanted to go few shades lighter. Sadly they don’t sell JoBaz in Sydney anymore for some reason :( so I used the Scott Cornwall brand and did nothing and just wasted money on it. So I would recommend this to anyone but the only downside is just the smell.

Purchased at Priceline.

Worked but not properly

I used this brand on my purple hair and it removed the purple but my hair is now blue/green at the bottom. I don’t know how this happened but it did. I don’t recommend using it

Purchased in for $7.42.

Fantastic results

Purchased in at Semichem for $4.99.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Dolores S.
Dolores S.Hunter Region, NSW

Really worked so well

Purchased in at Priceline for $29.99.

Carpi
CarpiPerth, WA

Very gentle on hair

The smell is over exaggerated. It has no horrible smell like ones say. It definitely removes colour from hair. I left it in for the full 60 minutes. I was so surprised. I recommend try it. It can’t hurt you. And make up your own mind. You have nothing to lose. I have almost waste length hair so used two boxes.

Purchased in at Priceline.

Michelle
MichellePerth, WA

Winning product !

L2018
L2018Sunderland

Didn’t work

I have used colour before a few times over the years and have always had amazing results however last night I decided to remove my black dye again having last dyed my hair black about 3 months ago and used the same dye I always use. I left the colour before on for 60 mins and did all the correct washing stages, when rinsing my hair no colour could be seen leaving my hair usually I see the water rinsing a different colour. My hair is literally still black no colour left my hair at all. Is it possible it’s out of date and didn’t work for this reason? I am a little upset as I now have to go out and buy another in the attempt to lift it again

Brondie
BrondieAuckland

Works just like it says

In many of the reviews I see people say the end result colour was yellow or orange. Of course it was, the colour remover returns your hair to BASE colour. If you are naturally blonde, your base is yellow. A natural brunette, your base is orange, mature persons your base may well be white/grey with age. No product on the planet will give you back your natural shade, just your natural BASE. When you coloured your hair, your natural colour was gone for good & the only way to get it back was to grow it all out. So, yes the product does work & it works well. I dyed my hair brown for years & this product takes me back to my yellow base as I was blonde as a kid. Then I can dye it to any shade of blonde. Horray!

Worked for me.

I used colour before at twice the price of this one and guess what...this one does the same job and the smell is less pungent than colour before as that one was unbearable. My hair was dark brown and I'm now a nice shade of gingery red. I actually love my new hair. Highly recommended.

Absolutely brilliant

Used this for first time. Very sceptical but it did exactly what it said. Highly recommend this product. Very smelly but if you rinse as in instructions there is no problem with any smell afterwards

Completely shocked me!

Stacey C.
Stacey C.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I've put jobaz hair dye remover on my hair and don't c any change is it when u rinse it out u c the changes.?

Caitlin
Caitlinasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

how long do i have to wait to use permanent red dye after stripping black box dye? it’s gonna go orange and i need to dye it for school i don’t want orange hair lol

tracy n.
tracy n.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

Will this product remove grey/silver hair colour from blond hair?

See all JoBaz Hair Dye Remover questions

Features:

Realise you made a mistake and want to get back to your normal shade without dishing out on salon prices? There is now an affordable DIY solution.

Permanent hair dyes work by expanding artificial dye molecules in the shaft of your hair so they can’t be washed out. JoBaz’s hair dye remover contains a formula that reverses this process and shrinks them so that they can be washed out.

The maximum strength edition works in 60 minutes and the normal strength product works in 30 minutes. Simply combine the activator (part A) and remover (part B), massage the product into your hair for the required time and then rinse off to remove the hair dye.

What reviewers thought:

Many reviews have claimed that the product worked very well for them, lifting previous dye jobs with ease.

A point of contention among the reviewers was the smell of the product which can be overpowering and unpleasant. Another key issue is that if the rinsing is not done properly and rigorously enough, the dye molecules will not be washed out and will expand again, therefore, putting the dye back in the hair.

Compare both JoBaz Hair Dye Remover