JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

JoBaz Hair Dye Remover (page 3 of 5)

Max Strength, Normal Strength

Pros

• Works effectively

• Non-harmful ingredients

Cons

• Unpleasant smell

• A lot of rinsing is required to work properly

Supermarket only had Max Strength.

Brilliant

So i have long permed hair which the salon had coloured red however the colour had faded and looked bad . So i picked up a brown hair colour which when finished looked black omg disaster. I had bought this as a stand by and after reading reviews i thought il try a strand , 12 mins and it was already almost my natural colour Strawberry blonde . So on it all went ,wrapped a bin bag lol round my head and a towel and waited 30 mins .
My hairs is soft and the curls are better than before but the colour has taken it back to my natural colour and the dark brown and the original red is gone .
Brilliant couldnt be more happy

Loz

LozMelbourne

Wow

My hair was a bright, unnatural red purple colour. I have long hair and thought I'd need 2 packs but one was fine. I let it develop for 1 hour with foil and a towel over my head. It smells awful like scrambled eggs with a balsamic bleach reduction... Mmmm yum. I rinsed for 10 mins and thought I'd see red all over my shower like a crime scene but there was no colour anywhere and more importantly none in my hair!
Once dried it's a lovely even strawberry blonde colour and I love it, I didn't need to colour it again! I still can't figure out where the red went, it vanished and I still smell like I'm wearing omelette cologne.
Highly recommend!

ap74

ap74AU

Does what it says.

so glad I came across this!

My hair was a medium brown with random red patches and when I used this product it went to a caramel brown which looked amazing! Didn't dry out my hair either!

It worked instantly!

It worked instantly !! As I was putting it through my hair I could see the red fading. It completely removed all the unwanted colour and luckily I had my blonde hair back.

Would use again for sure! It did smell like rotten eggs but who cares

jessicatherese88

jessicatherese88Illawarra, NSW

Awesome results!!

The results after 1 use were so much better than I expected. I went from a dark red to strawberry blonde.
The smell wasn't pleasant but it did the job and my hair still feels healthy afterwards!

Khloekovolenko

KhloekovolenkoMelbourne

i had great results removing red hair dye

Background: my hair was bleach blonde. I coloured it brown to darken it and went through purple , magenta and red over the brown for about 6-12 months.

It didnt smell good but jo baz got my hair from burgandyred to a light auburn brown and it was so soft and in such good condition afterwards.

Ella

Ella

Absolutely excellent product! Surprised it worked

I started with bright red hair and after a couple of months I dyed over it with black. I wanted a change, so I used one box of the max strength (my hair is quite long and thick) and my hair literally looks so amazing! I was planning on re-colouring my hair after using the product, but because my hair turned out so nicely (A golden brown/ginger-ish/auburn colour) I might keep this colour for a while! Very impressed with the way it turned out. Love it, definitely worth your money! Would recommend to anyone

Stephm

StephmBrisbane

Amazing product! Really works

Iv Been dying my hair black for years and years. Black over black over black. Used the max strength 1 time and it really took out the black, my hair is now orange. I have thick medium length hair so i used 2 packets at once but it really worked. Didnt think it would but it does!
I will have to do it again because some parts are dark Brown but considering how much back hair dye was on my hair it has done an amazing job. Would recommend to anyone

Suprisingly it works

I was skeptical that the colour remover would even make a difference after years of dying my hair (the latest being blonde balayage with black hair dye over that). After putting in the application and waiting the 30 mins i checked and it looked like all the black was gone but the blonde was now what i was going to be left with, so i wasn't happy but after rinsing and using the buffer twice as directed all colour was gone, if anything i was shocked that with just $30 and an hour of my time i was back to my natural hair color and its also not as frizzy as it is usually from colour damage. i will defiantly be using this again.

Amazing even the salon couldn't make it so good!

I was magenta red and was bleached then red! Vibrant red! The Jo Bax completely stripped it to bleached blonde! My hairdresser said it wouldn't work and I am more than chuffed!

bexy

bexyChristchurch

100% happy

Omg. I was a little worried when using this. My hair has been dyed so much. I had blonde ombre ends , then they where dyed bright red . Then I got my whole head dyed dark red. Then I was over paying the salon to keep up woth red I started dying my own hair . I went to dark and lived with it for ages. Now I am here with fresh dye on after I sing the remover. Wow . I need up going from dark black red woth red ends to am even light coppery brown all over. Pretty even all over. I could have gotten away who not dying it. It went lighter than my natural colour but I guess that was doe to the ammonia on the red colour I had been using. I am Def going to use this again when I decide to change colour. Love it

Great results! Just what I was after! :)

Product isn't as good as you'd think!.

See all JoBaz Hair Dye Remover reviews

Jessica A.

Jessica A.asked

JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I dyed my hair an auburn red colour however when I used the Jobazz Max strength the colour didn’t come out at all?! It was a semi permanent L’Oréal hair dye. Someone help

Sam

Samasked

JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I used the max strength and it took me to ginger. I then applied a copper ginger hair colour and my hair went back to dark almost black hair???

Loz

Lozasked

JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I used hair colour remover as I had purple hair now it’s gone a copper colour can I use it again to get to my natural colour?

See all JoBaz Hair Dye Remover questions

Features:

Realise you made a mistake and want to get back to your normal shade without dishing out on salon prices? There is now an affordable DIY solution.

Permanent hair dyes work by expanding artificial dye molecules in the shaft of your hair so they can’t be washed out. JoBaz’s hair dye remover contains a formula that reverses this process and shrinks them so that they can be washed out.

The maximum strength edition works in 60 minutes and the normal strength product works in 30 minutes. Simply combine the activator (part A) and remover (part B), massage the product into your hair for the required time and then rinse off to remove the hair dye.

What reviewers thought:

Many reviews have claimed that the product worked very well for them, lifting previous dye jobs with ease.

A point of contention among the reviewers was the smell of the product which can be overpowering and unpleasant. Another key issue is that if the rinsing is not done properly and rigorously enough, the dye molecules will not be washed out and will expand again, therefore, putting the dye back in the hair.

Compare both JoBaz Hair Dye Remover