JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

JoBaz Hair Dye Remover (page 3 of 3)

Max Strength, Normal Strength

Pros

• Works effectively

• Non-harmful ingredients

Cons

• Unpleasant smell

• A lot of rinsing is required to work properly

Amazing results!

I have just used this stuff and couldn't be happier with the results! I was so worried it was going to be a disaster, even though I read the instructions 3 times and followed them to a tee and read hundreds of reviews.

I haven't seen my natural colour in almost 20 years and now that I have it back I'm wondering why I ever started dying it to begin with! It's such a lovely colour. I went from a horrid very dark/almost black brown, back to a lovely warm chestnut.

The smell isn't the nicest smell in the world but if these are the results, who cares?

I had bought a dye ready to recolour but I think I'll throw it in the bin and keep my natural colour :)

Cannot reccoment enough!

Awe full red hair GONE!

Oh My God I Cannot Believe It!!!

Hair Dyes

Find out how JoBaz Hair Dye Remover compares to other Hair Dyes

Jessica H

Jessica HNewcastle

Perfect solution without the salon price tag

Fantastic, love it

Absolutely love this product. I have 15 years of colour buildup, mostly reds and purples. I decided to go back to my natural colour ( strawberry blonde) and picked up JoBax extra strength. I was pretty pessimistic as I've tried other brands which made my hair bright orange (think ronald macdonald). I was wrapped when I tried it and my hair was so much lighter. A little orange but i expected that. I did a second application yesterday and its even lighter. Definitely recommend this to anyone wanted to get rid of colour and colour buildup.

Holy grail!!!

This was amazing, I had years of colour build up and it was almost black/red. I wanted my light ashy softer brown colour back by didn't want to spend 4 hours in a salon. $30.00 and 40 mins later it had stripped all the unwanted uneven colour out. I was blown away how mon damaging and even it looked! It was a overly brassy orange tone but the perfect even base for my light ash brown colour. Now I have a creamy softer brown with golden undertones. DONT Hesitate if you hate your colour! This WORKS

Sarah R

Sarah RSydney, NSW

Amazing!!!

melonyc

melonycSydney, NSW

Did exactly what it was meant too.

Chelsea

ChelseaBrisbane

Amazing product!

Hair Dyes

Find out how JoBaz Hair Dye Remover compares to other Hair Dyes

Worked amazing!

Did exactly what was promised. I dyed my hair and it ended up SO dark (almost black) and looked horrid. Followed instructions and my hair is now normal and I am so happy!

The best !!!!

I have so many colors in my hair as i like change . Everytime i decide to strip color out i ALWAYS use jobaz but ,,,i have learned that by not using bottle C it works alot better. Its stripped out bright reds,jet black,purples... I highly reccomend it

Moisy

MoisyMelbourne

SENSATIONAL!

See all JoBaz Hair Dye Remover reviews

Jessica A.

Jessica A.asked

JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I dyed my hair an auburn red colour however when I used the Jobazz Max strength the colour didn’t come out at all?! It was a semi permanent L’Oréal hair dye. Someone help

Sam

Samasked

JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I used the max strength and it took me to ginger. I then applied a copper ginger hair colour and my hair went back to dark almost black hair???

Loz

Lozasked

JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I used hair colour remover as I had purple hair now it’s gone a copper colour can I use it again to get to my natural colour?

See all JoBaz Hair Dye Remover questions

Features:

Realise you made a mistake and want to get back to your normal shade without dishing out on salon prices? There is now an affordable DIY solution.

Permanent hair dyes work by expanding artificial dye molecules in the shaft of your hair so they can’t be washed out. JoBaz’s hair dye remover contains a formula that reverses this process and shrinks them so that they can be washed out.

The maximum strength edition works in 60 minutes and the normal strength product works in 30 minutes. Simply combine the activator (part A) and remover (part B), massage the product into your hair for the required time and then rinse off to remove the hair dye.

What reviewers thought:

Many reviews have claimed that the product worked very well for them, lifting previous dye jobs with ease.

A point of contention among the reviewers was the smell of the product which can be overpowering and unpleasant. Another key issue is that if the rinsing is not done properly and rigorously enough, the dye molecules will not be washed out and will expand again, therefore, putting the dye back in the hair.

Compare both JoBaz Hair Dye Remover