Jobseeker

Jobseeker

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

nothappyjan49

nothappyjan49PERTH

Can't search without being interrupted to install the App EVERY 2 seconds!!

I literally cannot search for jobs without being. Pushed into installing the App. I click "No thanks" and then it comes up 2 seconds after! I wont use this site as its rendered useless because of this.

Squirrel

SquirrelAU

Job Seekers ok for young only

I am 57 there is no jobs for over 55+ for young people plenty jobs I write wagers under $15 as long as I find a job its better then Centrelink I don't mind working on junior wages most of the jobs written down in chines language even there jobs search never find rights jobs for people my age Job Seekers are not working for me most of the jobs they have there all lies they offer you $1000 a day its all scam

number won't work

My mobile number won't work on the jora app even though it starts with 04 so I can't sign up and I can't call anyone up to talk about it because there's no number for them and I need a phone number to send an email what a terrible system

Monique_Bubendorfer

Monique_BubendorferAU

Scammers allowed to post jobs despite Jora being warned. Beware!

this is trash

what is this trash website i couldnt find a job and i am 50 years old with a phd and i couldnt even find one wow ha ha this is so bad will never use again. what is this trash website i couldnt find a job and i am 50 years old with a phd and i couldnt even find one wow ha ha this is so bad will never use again.

This is trash

Pratheep

PratheepNSW, 2112

Awesome Job Search portal :)

Rather than browsing through 5 or 6 job portals , this is a one place stop for your job hunt. I would definitely recommend this to anyone . The only thing missing is salary search criteria . Apart from that it is very simple & efficient .

All jobs in one place

This is a great site if you hate trawling through ten different job boards. It has jobs from employers, recruiters and Seek.com.au. What I like about Jobseeker is that it's all about jobs. The site is simply built to help you find that elusive dream job, nothing else. I found the email alert function works very well.
simple, fast, lots of jobs
expired jobs