Joie Nitro LX

Joie Nitro LX

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

maisiemumof4

maisiemumof4Perth, WA

This stroller should be recalled as their brakes are quiet faulty.

My strollers brake unlatched and my pram rolled down a busy car park. After reading the reviews from the website I purchased it from their have since been 2 other customers that had the same issue. Please read all reviews for this pram.

Purchased in March 2018 for $199.00.

Safety
Suitable for RunningNo
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Rebecca Clare

Rebecca ClareTORQUAY

Decent city stroller. Poor shade cover.

Decent city stroller. Quite bumpy - doesn't absorb much movement. Easy to put up and down and Miss 20 months seems to find it comfortable. Bottom basket decent size. Main issues for me are the shade isn't big enough to protect from sun so still need to wear a hat while in pram, and it seems to always be slightly reclined. There is no proper upright position which means my daughter is often leaning forward to see around her.

Purchased in September 2018 for $190.00.

Safety
Suitable for RunningNo
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Bluesheep

BluesheepSydney

Massive design flaw

I purchased this pram for lightweight purposes. The goal was to also be able to get this pram up and down steps or down kerbs onto road easily.

Unfortunately the brake on the pram prevents this! So when I need to pop down a step or up stairs I can’t because the big red brake gets caught on the stair edge.

I can’t return product bc I used it for a week before discovering one day when taking it up the steps of my home that it wasn’t able to do this.

Overall disappointing when I found all other aspect of it great.

Jes

Jes

Great stroller. Newborn to toddler.

By baby number three I knew what I wanted in a pram/stroller. I wanted light weight, one handed folding/carry and compact.
I also did not want to have to repurchase once baby was slightly bigger. The Joie is a great option that ticked all of these boxes. We have used since baby was born and it provideds enough comfort and support for a newborn. Now that baby is 7 months she can sit at several levels to see the world. The basket is small, and hard to access when laying down however that is not unusual for this type of stroller/pram. My only doubts with this is occassionally on rougher terrain I think slightly larger wheels would have been better. Sometimes its a bumpy ride.
Other than that it's very easy to maneuver and use. Very happy.

Mishl

MishlBrisbane

Love, love, love my Joie Nitro!!

I purchased a Joie Nitro recently from BubsnGrubs online & I absolutely love it! It is a very light weight & easy to use stroller. It feels great to push & my girls just love to ride in it.

The only two negatives I have identified with this stroller are (1) that it is difficult to feed the harness straps through the seat to adjust for my baby and (2) that the basket is very difficult to reach/use (however this is a common issue with umbrella-style strollers).

I am quite tall & although the handles are not adjustable, I find that they are the perfect height & very comfy to push.

Overall I love this stroller & am very happy with my purchase.