John Ryan Removals

John Ryan Removals (page 3 of 5)

4.2

JBG

JBGWantirna South

Tricky move made easy!

The John Ryan team was so efficient--from my first contact until the move was completed. Office admin staff were friendly, prompt with information and informative--so helpful! The "moving men" were on time, professional and experienced. Included in the move was double handling of a precious crystal cabinet to a remote country area--no problem for the John Ryan men--delivered in perfect condition. We were grateful to have worked with such a great organisation.

Excellent polite effective and efficient. 4 bedroom house wrpapped packed delivered and unloaded in

All done on time. Refer above comments. About reliable service. Etc. Mark Sikora provided a well run service. The removal team were all helpful.

Thanks for your review Dick

Mandy

Mandy7004

Peace of mind!!

I was really delighted to welcome a great team of professional guys who packed up my home for an interstate relocation. They were respectful, careful and considerate with all they did. Helen in the office was always receptive to my enquires, making my choice of removals a positive one. I have no hesitation in recommending the company.

Damian R.John Ryan Removals

Hi Mandy, we are glad it all went well.

jsdfnb

jsdfnbMelbourne

Form our first call to John Ryan we could tell we were dealing with professionals.
The boys from John Ryan were fabulous,the move was done with the no problems at all.
They were careful and considerate gave us great advice on packing and moving.
I highly recommend John Ryan to anybody considering a professional moving Company

Damian R.John Ryan Removals

Thank you very much for the review.

Alison

AlisonBunyip

Smooth Move!

We had a huge move with a lot of furniture and boxes - 5 bedroom house with 3 living areas! I cannot fault the whole process from quote to completion.
The 4 guys and 2 trucks arrived on time on moving day, wrapped all furniture, packed it into the truck along with all of our prepacked boxes, unloaded into our new home (40kms away) and put all of our furniture where we asked.
Taking the beds apart and reassembling at the new house was fantastic (especially that Ikea bed with a million pieces!!)
Couldn't fault them and would highly recommend. Made what could have been a stressful day almost enjoyable!

Damian R.John Ryan Removals

Thank you Alison for your kind words. Enjoy rural life.

Stress free removals

We had a two story three bedroom house in Melbourne and moved 350 Km's to Port Fairy, the process from Ryans was excellent, from home visit quotation, communication up to day of move, and team of guys moving goods was just tops.....you wont pick a more friendly, strait talking team than this.....

Seamless Transition - Melb to Gold Coast

My move from Melbourne (3 bedroom townhouse) to the Gold Coast was beautifully managed by John Ryan Removals. Mark quoted and patiently answered all my questions; their packers were experienced and worked industriously to pack my contents; the following day, 4 guys loaded the container; my contents were stored in the same container for 2 weeks then delivered on schedule to my new home in Qld. It was a seamless process leaving me very happy with the service provided by John Ryan Removals.

Damian R.John Ryan Removals

Thank you Jan for your kind words. Good luck with your new venture.

Perfect move

We were moving from Melbourne to Queensland with our goods in storage for six months or so while we searched for a new home. Our goods which included large as well as fragile items were picked up on time and delivered on time in perfect condition. Items such as the tv and pictures were well packed. Staff were very helpful throughout and the whole process was far easier than expected. On the basis of our experience we would have no hesitation in recommending John Ryan Removals.

MezzaOrbost

Very professional

We moved from a Melbourne suburb to the country and the whole experience was stress free. All happened as planned and everyone in the company was a pleasure to deal with. And the price was extremely competitive. Everything arrived in perfect order & great care of where things were placed in our new home. I highly recommend John Ryan Removals

Pete

PeteMelbourne

Worry free move

Move to the Gold Coast

Our move to the Gold Coast from Melbourne went totally without any hitch. We had two shipping containers full of household items and cartons. John Ryan Removals were fantastic. I cannot speak highly enough of the way everything was handled from the original quote to the delivery of our goods. Plus I might add not one scratched or broken item.

Great job and thank you John Ryan Removals.

DR ROSS

DR ROSSTAS, 7000

Great commication as to pick up & delivery

All packing was completed by Ryan,s 2 bedroom house & store comprising business records Over 200 boxes & items .All effects arrived in good order& on the days committed to us

Russell

Russellascot vale

perfect

the move from Victoria to Queensland was seamless - a big move, a whole household. The crew that did the move were complete professionals-everything was handled with the upmost care--couldn't be happier

Sarah

SarahFrankston

Fantastic customer service

Excellent customer service. Arrived on time and took great care with all furniture. Professional, courteous and helpful. Competitive pricing. I would definitely recommend to others and will use again for any future removal needs.

Barbara W.

Barbara W.Melbourne

A Breeze

We moved from a 5 bedroom into a 3 bedroom house and did the packing ourselves. The communication at the beginning of procedures was terrible, mistakes were made and we were worried about moving day.
When the day came we had 4 cheerful, happy and very capable guys appear on time and do their job with a smile and very efficiently. They were very helpful, careful and understanding. At the other end more "help" appeared and we were moved in in no time with everyone listening to us and making moving day an easy and successful day. Very professional, yet personal - thanks

Lioness

LionessMelbourne

Move okay, head office awful and quote wrong

I've used the company for two moves (one organised by work, and the latest paid for by me.) I've been very happy with the move both times.
There were some issues with head office, but they addressed my concerns today so I have updated the review to four stars.
I will use this company again next time, and expect to upgrade back to five stars which is more reflective of their normally great service. It's only because of the time taken to resolve the issues that this isn't a five star review now - the service itself was five stars.

Doug

DougGippsland, VIC

John Ryan Removals

House lived in for more than 30 years! 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, with outdoor patio & carport/garage. Professionalism of removalists was outstanding. Couldn't rate them any higher. Moving from place our family have lived in for so many years, to the country.

John

JohnCambridge

I Would Never Use This Company Again

Sandra Dunbar

Sandra DunbarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Took the Stress out of Moving

What could have been a most traumatic experience was taken care of by Damien Ryan and his team of Removalists. They packed up a 36 square home on Friday in Mccrae and moved it effortlessly on Monday to Parkdale. They arrived on time, were very cheery (obviously enjoyed their work) and most accommodating to this downsizing due to the loss of my husband. I can highly recommend them to anyone wanting a reliable removalist company. Their efficiency and reliability were exceptional.

Tars