John Ryan Removals

John Ryan Removals (page 4 of 5)

4.2

Happy Customer

We recently used John Ryan Removals to relocate our 3 bedroom home a short distance from Hawthorn to Glen Iris. The move was conducted efficiently from the quote, carton delivery, pre move packing, loading, unloading and carton collection. Office staff and removal guys are all friendly and cheerful, and nothing was too much trouble, even the challenging tasks. Will definitely consider the company for future moves. Very professional service.

John Ryan were very efficient in everything they did - supply of boxes, packing of China and kitchen the day before moving, moving furniture out of our old home and then putting it into storage for 3 weeks, and then the final move into our new unit.

Highly Recommend.

I recently used John Ryan Removals to move my household goods from storage in Dandenong South to my new residence. I found the three guys not only jovial and friendly, but very professional. They worked very well together loading and unloading the truck quickly and carefully. A great crew. Nothing was too much trouble for them. I was very impressed and will definitely use them again.

Highly recommend

Recently moved from western suburbs to eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Found the crew to be very happy and pleasant, enjoying friendly banter with them all. The move was completed very professionally and quickly - given the size of the move. The office staff and "ground" crew made the entire process smooth and easy. Given how stressful moving can be, I was comfortable, and satisfied while using John Ryan Removals

MickSD

MickSD

notafanofJohnRyan

notafanofJohnRyanAlice Springs

Terrible

We moved from Melbourne to Alice Springs. They underquoted and charged an extra $2200 AFTER moving us. They unpacked our container to fit someone else's belongings and left 30 of our cartons in Melbourne which included essential items. They were asked to include unpacking in the quote then denied it on the day. They damaged crystal goods and our washing machine and took NO responsibility for any of it. Just appalling.

Debbie

DebbieMelb

Awesome service and attention to detail

Will

Will

MMalty

MMaltyOcean reef

Terrible By All Means.

I was moving a two bedroom apartment from Dubai to Hobart. John Ryan was the tie up moving company of Leader relocation (who shipped my goods from Dubai), where John Ryan was the company to clear my stuff and ship it to me in Hobart. They contracted with a very low profile company (called Atkins) where I felt that my shipment was hijacked. First they spoke to me impolitely, then wanted me to pay more money to ship it properly and through a proper company, I refused, and they literally threw my furniture and left instead of unpacking and re-assembling most of it, the thing that I have already paid for.

R hills

R hillsPerth

Great service and value for money.

I am glad I didn't read some of these reviews before deciding to use John Ryan Removals as they have been fantastic. Sometimes product reviews can work as a negative as its generally only the bad experiences that people take the time to comment on.
We moved a bunch of gear from Melbourne to Perth and every single contact point from each end was above expectation. Each person was friendly and accommodating, the removalists were very helpful and their humour and work ethic made what could have been a stressful experience rather enjoyable.

Based on our experience we would recommend this company.

Well done John Ryans.

ad58Gold Coast

Pathetic service

Excellent Service

We wish to congratulate John Ryan Removals for the professional service and assistance given to us prior, during and following our move from Victoria to New South Wales.
We also wish to give special thanks to the 2 company personnel who moved us for their professional, enthusiastic and courteous manner in the loading, cartage, unloading and placement of our furniture and all other utensils
Very professional and courteous services

Isabella

IsabellaMelbourne

Do not move valuables with them

I had my piano transported from overseas 2 years ago, although i told them many times there are stirs in my place, there sent 3 guys moving my piano with no tools no protection on piano.Anyone with a brian can figure out its not possible for anyone to move piano upstairs without tools. One guy couldn't hold it and slammed my brand new piano on marble stairs and scratched the whole side.
So thank you john ryan removals for scratching the whole side of my brand new piano!!
Bother sending 3guys
Brainless

Proffessional friendly service

From the initial phone call, to the safe, prompt delivery of all our household goods from Melbourne to Cairns, John Ryan Removals and MEM removals in Cairns were efficient, reliable and friendly, with the entire load of household goods all put in place undamaged and on time! Thank you for making a difficult move easy.
They thought of everything, boxes, storage, when to turn the fridge back on....obviously the staff have done this many times.

BillPerth

Another unhappy customer

With 19 moves behind us, we can safely say that John Ryan was the worst!!! Will never use them again. Similar experience to other people's reported comments here. Never a reply from the un-contactable other than in e-mail form, never receive return calls from other office staff, furniture handle without care, rude uplifters and incompetent staff at the point of new residence. Boxes placed three high in only two rooms - rather than in appropriately labelled rooms. Positively dreadful experience!

80% of the move

Bill

Professional, responsive, courteous and quick!

All my goods arrived safe and sound. These guys place service above all else. Timely responses to emails, answered all my questions politely and accurately before and during the process. They made the usually stressful activity of moving country a real pleasure. Even their delivery guys were prompt, courteous and immensely helpful...as well as fast! They unpacked all my things carefully and got rid of all the packing debris, there wasn't a trace of trash left over! I highly recommend them to anyone attempting a move!

Highly recommended

I recently had a difficult house move from Olinda in the Dandenongs to Mornington. My house was on 3 levels and a steep block converse to my new house in Mornington.
[name removed] met with me to assess the logistics of my move he was well presented and very professional taking into consideration my every need.
On the day two wonderful men [name removed] and [name removed] arrived on time. They were organised and treated my furniture and myself with respect. All of my furniture was carefully transported and on arrival not one scratch or dent in anything. They were fantastic....please anyone considering such a move please consider this company.
Regards happy customer

Kara

KaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous customer service

We recently used John Ryan removals for our house move and they were an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish. The office staff were always friendly when answering my queries about prices, insurance, arrival times etc. The removalists that did the uplift and delivery were all outstanding! They were helpful, professional and it was obvious that they all worked well as a team. I highly recommend John Ryan removals for your next relocation.
Efficient, professional and helpful service

Anthony Foy