John Ryan Removals

John Ryan Removals (page 5 of 5)

4.2

Do not move with John Ryan Removels

Unfortunately I've not been reading this reviews before I've used John Ryan Removels. They have been unprofessional, not returning phone calls/emails. Had to chase them for documents of my goods.
I,ve decided to go with John Ryan Removels company because they also do moving stuff to overseas, but it was not the good decision I see that now.
I hope that non of my property will not be damaged and nothing is missing.
I got a good quote, but now would rather pay extra then to go through so much stress they have caused.
I had to chase them for documents regarding my goods they were transporting to overseas.

Jarmila
Jarmila
Damian R.John Ryan Removals

Worst Company I have ever dealt with.

John Ryan removals conveyed my furniture from Melbourne to a country town in December 2012. some of my furniture was damaged in transit. I submitted a claim along with quotes for the replacement of my damage furniture. 6 mths later I have not received compensation. They will not take responsibility

Damian R.John Ryan Removals

Dumbfounded - 3 months and counting ... to coordinate transport from Melbourne to Darwin!!!

I received the final clearance, from their personnel through email, for my items to be transported from Melbourne to Darwin in early Mar 2013. Up till now they are still coordinating the delivery. Unbelievable!!!! Called them many times and they said they are still looking for someone to transport it up North. AND many times they promised to return my call but never did so.I have to call them again, time and again, every few days/weeks ... still the same reply: they are still coordinating it. Useless!!

TakingForever
TakingForever
Furniture Removalists

Find out how John Ryan Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

MELBMELBOURNE

Do Not Move With John Ryan!!

Hi Damian
Thanks for all your help in resolving this matter, you have been most professional and I greatly appreciate your effort. I have written to product review to help me take this review down as I cant delete or change it.

good price, stress free

I've lived in three different states and a few years back made the move from Melbourne to Gold Coast. We went with John Ryans and they were very good and a good price, they provided boxes early and we packed them up, they came and loaded onto truck and then once we were on the Gold Coast they delivered it within the same day. I have already recommend them to friends who did the same interstate move.
good price, stress free, quick delivery

Mel FHAMPTON

Worst move ever

Mel F

I was in Sydney however I have not updated my profile. Now in Melbourne. I will not provide details of my address on a public forum. I moved in March. I mentioned the problem to your company earlier in the year.

worst mover I have ever used - and I have used many

Kris

Krisasked

Does anyone have to use John Ryan Insurance? If so, whats the experience like, does it worth it? Moving from Melbourne to Queensland

Mezza
Mezza

You don’t have to use John Ryan Insurance. You may be able to go through your own house & contents insurance for a quote. Or you can choose to have no insurance. We had no issues with breakages and found the service to be very professional and we chose the no insurance option
On such a big move and if you have some precious and valuable items it might be worth considering
Good luck with your relocation

Get an answer from our members and John Ryan Removals representatives