Johnnie Walker and Cola

Johnnie Walker and Cola

Used to be good

I used to drink the pre mixed cans all the time but they have changed them and now they just taste horrible. I used to rate them pretty highly but wouldn't drink it now if you gave it to me.

Worst taste ever!!!

Can’t believe how wrong you can get it, worst decision to change something so great until it changes back I won’t be buying another can.

Crap new taste

I have lodged 4 complaints to Johnnie Walker about the horrible new tasting cans. Unfortunately its the only drink I drink (hence not drinking now). They have informed me they NOT going back to "old style" tasting cans. I hope they are suffering immensely with their profits now and realise what a stupid mistake they have made!

Yeah nah

Yeah nah...i thought I was wiggin out but it seems everyone agrees that it tastes like horse pee now. Struggling to down them lately....now i know why!!

Johnnie Walker lose another customer!

Like so many before me on this forum, I’m staggered that Johnnie Walker would changed a winning formula. I for one now cannot drink the new (supposedly improved) cola, the taste is horrid. I’ve chopped and changed to find a premix substitute since the change. I have drank the originals and premium cans for 20years and now no more. I hope a ground swell of complaints can change Johnnie Walker to reconsider. Every time I go to a different bottle shop I look for the originals and haven’t had any luck since the change over. My luck changed yesterday and I found an original 10pack still on the shelf. Liquid Gold.

Allergic reaction to new cans

Highly disappointed as my favourite choice of drink is now something I cannot have anymore due to an allergic reaction to the new cans. BRING BACK THE OLD ONES!

New Johnnie Walker and cola blend

I have been drinking the original for well over 10 to 15 years. One word sums up the new product CRAP, l will not buy the new product.

Why Why Why

Why change something that works the right Scotch, and the right Cola !! Now right Scotch WRONG Cola, Please Johnnie bring back the old Red & Black.

Mr

I thought it was just a change in the style of the can but it tastes completely different in a bad way, will be looking for an alternative.

Lets Get Our Old Favourite Back In Stores

Let's make this happen!!!!

J/W PROBLEM

why did you channge the j,w in can brew as it is nothing like the j,w of old i suggest you put it back to the old one our loss sales and very loyal drinkers of your great product whitch was second to none i hope you adress this problem ASAP CHEERS

New Johnnie and Cola Cans

I thought it was just me, but obviously it's not. I am/was an avid Johnnie and Cola drinker but that has all changed now. Not sure what possessed you to change the mix but I would really appreciate it if you could change back to your regular mix. If the product was more expensive to make, in the original formula, I am sure that the Johnnie Walker consumer would have paid top dollar. Now that you have changed the formula I am sure your product sales have dropped due to all the negative reviews.

Bring back the Original Johnnie Walker & Cola

I have been a Johnnie Walker & Cola Drink since they brought out the pre-mix - 30 years ago. We used to buy a carton every week, but no more.. It hastes horrible. Why do they have to change something that has worked for years...So disappointed!!! You've now lost me a customer.

Bring back the original Johnnie Walker and Cola!!!

A long term drinker gone!

Dear makers of Jonnie walker cans. Myself and my brother ( me, 32 and my brother 40 years old) have been drinking these cans for as long as I could legally drink. Always used to buy the premium cans and occasionally the standard cans. Since you decided to change the mixture we will never buy the cans ever again. The taste is just horrible. It's that bad that we didn't even finish the can we were drinking. You guys seriously need to go back to the original cans and stick with them. Until then we will not be drinking your mix cans. I've had to move to highlander or black Douglas cans which is ok but not as good as the original jonnie red label cans. I do hope you take mine and all the other complaints very serious. Thanks. Justin from Kilmore, Victoria

Undrinkable

My husband has been drinking Johnny Walker and Cola cans since they were released years and years ago and will never drink them again. We wrote to JW and they said tge scotch has not changed but the Cola mix has. WHY? Another customer gone.

Terrible new taste

I've been drinking Johnnie Walker and coke for 40 years now to discover the last slab i bought there was new labelling and was told nothing else had changed but i know my scotch and coke i had to take the slab back as it had a terrible taste like rum or bourbon . Why after all these years would you change . All my friends have said the same that they will no longer drink Johnnie walker and coke due to the terrible taste . Hope they will learn like when VB did .

Yuk!

Very disappointed in the new can taste! Why have they destroyed a great drink?
Johnny walker had 100% of my purchases now zero.
Sales will plummet!!

Johnny walker and cola new cans

The new johnny walker and cola in cans does not taste anything like the good old johnny walker red label cans , I will not be buying them again I wasted my money the taste is so horrible it made me sick on my stomach

Terrible

I can not even rate it with a star but to submit my review I have to give it one. The taste is terrible they have lost me as a reliable customer.

Disgusting

I wish i knew this sooner i just wasted money on a 10 pack of this crap. It's horrible my husband hates johnny walker and i gave him a taste of this new one and he says it does taste like rum now :-(

So does it really taste that bad , or is it just that it tastes like bourbon and if your not a Bourbon drinker (which i am occasionally) you'll hate it ? I just bought 24 cans now i'm wondering if i should get a refund? Shame i didn't get the receipt.
I am not a bourbon fan and yes it does taste similar. I can not drink a full can of this new mixture

definitely not a fan of the new classic cola taste. will the original still be available or is the new classic taste going to be the only choice? will have to look for another brand if that's the case
Me I don't know going to have to stray go a jacks

Who decided to change Johnnie Walker and Cola to Johnnie and Classic Cola without doing their market research? It now tastes syrupy like the cheaper Black Douglas. Change it back or lose many loyal customers/ drinkers!
After speaking with the lady at Johnnie Walker and letting her know my disgust, she informed me that they listen to their valid consumers and that we asked for it to be even better. She said, so we listened and came up with our own, new Cola recipe to go with our Scotch, to make the combination even more satisfying. I told her that they obviously did not speak to any true lovers of the drink as we would not have suggested any changes. I said that the change was definitely not for the better and that every true Johnnie Walker and Cola drinker will inform them of the same and that they will loose so many customers from this. She stated that they thank me for my honest review and that they will see how things go as they had not received many complaints. So if we want it to be changed back, everyone needs to contact them and complain. Keep complaining. Lets make this happen

and Cola