Johnnie Walker and Cola

Johnnie Walker and Cola

See the Best Premix Spirits in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mary M

Mary M

Not Quite Right......

At last, I thought, Johnny Walker was back to it’s old self, the company had come to its senses. But NO!! I reckon it’s still not right; the cola has a different taste. Think it’s time to finally find a new ‘favourite’ drink, after 30+ years.

Purchased in September 2019.

Ben k

Ben k

Still not the same

Is it just me or is the classic cola recipe they claim to be the same recipe as the red and black cans they changed in 2017 still not the same. Its still so sweet and salty? They just arent the same

Purchased in June 2019 for $90.00.

jester

jesterMelbourne

Used to be good

I used to drink the pre mixed cans all the time but they have changed them and now they just taste horrible. I used to rate them pretty highly but wouldn't drink it now if you gave it to me.

Worst taste ever!!!

Can’t believe how wrong you can get it, worst decision to change something so great until it changes back I won’t be buying another can.

Crap new taste

I have lodged 4 complaints to Johnnie Walker about the horrible new tasting cans. Unfortunately its the only drink I drink (hence not drinking now). They have informed me they NOT going back to "old style" tasting cans. I hope they are suffering immensely with their profits now and realise what a stupid mistake they have made!

Yeah nah

Yeah nah...i thought I was wiggin out but it seems everyone agrees that it tastes like horse pee now. Struggling to down them lately....now i know why!!

Jay

JayMelbourne

Johnnie Walker lose another customer!

Like so many before me on this forum, I’m staggered that Johnnie Walker would changed a winning formula. I for one now cannot drink the new (supposedly improved) cola, the taste is horrid. I’ve chopped and changed to find a premix substitute since the change. I have drank the originals and premium cans for 20years and now no more. I hope a ground swell of complaints can change Johnnie Walker to reconsider. Every time I go to a different bottle shop I look for the originals and haven’t had any luck since the change over. My luck changed yesterday and I found an original 10pack still on the shelf. Liquid Gold.

Bree

BreeMelbourne

Allergic reaction to new cans

Highly disappointed as my favourite choice of drink is now something I cannot have anymore due to an allergic reaction to the new cans. BRING BACK THE OLD ONES!

New Johnnie Walker and cola blend

I have been drinking the original for well over 10 to 15 years. One word sums up the new product CRAP, l will not buy the new product.

Craigm

CraigmCentral Queensland, QLD

Why Why Why

Why change something that works the right Scotch, and the right Cola !! Now right Scotch WRONG Cola, Please Johnnie bring back the old Red & Black.

Mr

I thought it was just a change in the style of the can but it tastes completely different in a bad way, will be looking for an alternative.

Lets Get Our Old Favourite Back In Stores

leanne010

leanne010toowoomba

J/W PROBLEM

why did you channge the j,w in can brew as it is nothing like the j,w of old i suggest you put it back to the old one our loss sales and very loyal drinkers of your great product whitch was second to none i hope you adress this problem ASAP CHEERS

Bev

BevBabinda

New Johnnie and Cola Cans

I thought it was just me, but obviously it's not. I am/was an avid Johnnie and Cola drinker but that has all changed now. Not sure what possessed you to change the mix but I would really appreciate it if you could change back to your regular mix. If the product was more expensive to make, in the original formula, I am sure that the Johnnie Walker consumer would have paid top dollar. Now that you have changed the formula I am sure your product sales have dropped due to all the negative reviews.

Bring back the Original Johnnie Walker & Cola

I have been a Johnnie Walker & Cola Drink since they brought out the pre-mix - 30 years ago. We used to buy a carton every week, but no more.. It hastes horrible. Why do they have to change something that has worked for years...So disappointed!!! You've now lost me a customer.

Bring back the original Johnnie Walker and Cola!!!

Justin

JustinKilmore

A long term drinker gone!

Undrinkable

My husband has been drinking Johnny Walker and Cola cans since they were released years and years ago and will never drink them again. We wrote to JW and they said tge scotch has not changed but the Cola mix has. WHY? Another customer gone.

Terrible new taste

I've been drinking Johnnie Walker and coke for 40 years now to discover the last slab i bought there was new labelling and was told nothing else had changed but i know my scotch and coke i had to take the slab back as it had a terrible taste like rum or bourbon . Why after all these years would you change . All my friends have said the same that they will no longer drink Johnnie walker and coke due to the terrible taste . Hope they will learn like when VB did .

Yuk!

Very disappointed in the new can taste! Why have they destroyed a great drink?
Johnny walker had 100% of my purchases now zero.
Sales will plummet!!

Johnny walker and cola new cans

The new johnny walker and cola in cans does not taste anything like the good old johnny walker red label cans , I will not be buying them again I wasted my money the taste is so horrible it made me sick on my stomach

Graham

Grahamasked

So does it really taste that bad , or is it just that it tastes like bourbon and if your not a Bourbon drinker (which i am occasionally) you'll hate it ? I just bought 24 cans now i'm wondering if i should get a refund? Shame i didn't get the receipt.

reddogwa
reddogwa

I am not a bourbon fan and yes it does taste similar. I can not drink a full can of this new mixture

harry

harryasked

definitely not a fan of the new classic cola taste. will the original still be available or is the new classic taste going to be the only choice? will have to look for another brand if that's the case

Mona
Mona

Me I don't know going to have to stray go a jacks

Roscoe

Roscoeasked

Who decided to change Johnnie Walker and Cola to Johnnie and Classic Cola without doing their market research? It now tastes syrupy like the cheaper Black Douglas. Change it back or lose many loyal customers/ drinkers!

nee81
nee81

After speaking with the lady at Johnnie Walker and letting her know my disgust, she informed me that they listen to their valid consumers and that we asked for it to be even better. She said, so we listened and came up with our own, new Cola recipe to go with our Scotch, to make the combination even more satisfying.
I told her that they obviously did not speak to any true lovers of the drink as we would not have suggested any changes. I said that the change was definitely not for the better and that every true Johnnie Walker and Cola drinker will inform them of the same and that they will loose so many customers from this.
She stated that they thank me for my honest review and that they will see how things go as they had not received many complaints.
So if we want it to be changed back, everyone needs to contact them and complain. Keep complaining.
Lets make this happen