Johnnie Walker and Cola

Johnnie Walker and Cola Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Graham

Grahamasked

So does it really taste that bad , or is it just that it tastes like bourbon and if your not a Bourbon drinker (which i am occasionally) you'll hate it ? I just bought 24 cans now i'm wondering if i should get a refund? Shame i didn't get the receipt.

reddogwa
reddogwa

I am not a bourbon fan and yes it does taste similar. I can not drink a full can of this new mixture

harry

harryasked

definitely not a fan of the new classic cola taste. will the original still be available or is the new classic taste going to be the only choice? will have to look for another brand if that's the case

Mona
Mona

Me I don't know going to have to stray go a jacks

Roscoe

Roscoeasked

Who decided to change Johnnie Walker and Cola to Johnnie and Classic Cola without doing their market research? It now tastes syrupy like the cheaper Black Douglas. Change it back or lose many loyal customers/ drinkers!

nee81
nee81

After speaking with the lady at Johnnie Walker and letting her know my disgust, she informed me that they listen to their valid consumers and that we asked for it to be even better. She said, so we listened and came up with our own, new Cola recipe to go with our Scotch, to make the combination even more satisfying.
I told her that they obviously did not speak to any true lovers of the drink as we would not have suggested any changes. I said that the change was definitely not for the better and that every true Johnnie Walker and Cola drinker will inform them of the same and that they will loose so many customers from this.
She stated that they thank me for my honest review and that they will see how things go as they had not received many complaints.
So if we want it to be changed back, everyone needs to contact them and complain. Keep complaining.
Lets make this happen

kazasked

Hi,
I have brought a slab of your new Johnny walker red premixed.. I buy your premixed a lot and I am not happy with the taste, it tastes like bourbon not scotch.. have you changed the drink as well as the new label cause I wont be buying johnny walker anymore if that is the case?

TinTin
TinTin

I emailed them about the new taste and they confirmed they have a new cola recipe.

kaz

Well its not what it tastes like, still the fact is it is a totally different drink..

kaz

Any scotch drinker who hates the taste of bourbon wont be drinking Johnny walker anymore..
I couldnt give them away
Who does the taste test quality control QC
#Sack them
You need sum1 with taste buds,
There r many people on here that could do the job

Get an answer from our members and Johnnie Walker representatives