Joie Gemm

• Ease of Carrying
TessaJ

TessaJQueensland

Does the job :)

First time mum, so I don’t have anything to compare with, but I’ve had no trouble with this capsule. Easy to fit and with tether strap on I’ve found the seat sits firmly in place. Removing the tether strap to get bub in and out, isn’t to difficult. The infant insert seat cushion held bub in a position that I was quite comfortable with while he was a newborn and is removable as he’s gotten older. I love that the seat suits the maxi cosi adapters, which has meant that I can use it with my Silvercross prams. No complaints.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$199.00.

Safety
Ease of Installation
Ease of Carrying
Pram TypeSilver Cross Pioneer
Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Isofix car seat for my first bubba!

morgzzzSydney, NSW

Great capsule

Easy to use, easy to clean. Fits on our Bumbleride Indie Pram with the Maxi cosi adaptors. Love that it can fit a baby in it for longer so they can stay rear facing. The canopy gives great coverages. The newborn insert is comfy. We are really happy with it.

Baby Capsules

Find out how Joie Gemm compares to other Baby Capsules

Farah

FarahMelbourne

Good to use with Joie stroller

Pros - Very easy to get in and out of the car and onto stroller (single click), lightweight (I have easily carried baby in capsule on Joie Mirus stroller up stairs), baby appeared comfortable once past the 4kg mark, canopy useful in the car and if using with Joie Mirus stroller, can keep baby in complete shade with both canopies up without fussing around with cloths and pegs, rockable.

Cons - Not as padded as I'd like - which means I had to place small pillows on either side when he was below 4kg even with the insert and minimal head support, fairly pricey RRP$399 if bought (I rented so it was quite economical as only used for 6 months).

Would recommend only once baby is slightly bigger.