Joie Muze

Joie Muze

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not that great

This pram was a gift to me, two things I found frustrating was that when my child fell asleep and seat was reclined flat it was hard to reach for whatever was in basket and canopy didn't protect my child from sun as it didn't extend much therefore had to use thin blankets and clips which was annoying for me and my daughter hated her view being closed with material maybe if seat was reversible wouldn't have had that problem or full coverage canopy, one thing I loved was the fold it's simple, easy and folds in so seat stays clean.

snackpack

snackpackSydney, NSW

Convenient, easy to maneuver and comfy

We used the Joie Muze pram with the capsule during the newborn stage but it was fine to use the stroller itself fully declined as well. Baby always loved napping in it. It is very easy to maneuver, easy to fold and unfold with one hand, light and does not take too much space in the car boot. Drives smoothly. The drink holders are actually very handy and so is the meal tray. One con of this pram is the hood, it is not big enough to cover the baby so we use an extra shade in summer.

Simple fold..suitable for my small hatchback car..smooth rolling..

Simple folding, lightweight, easy to manuver, smooth rolling and suitable for my small hatchback car. So special with plate and cup bar for baby 2 years old. Attractive colour. Big rear brake pedal. Good suspension on front wheels. Suitable also with Joie car seat. Minor inputs: canopy hood is not too wide.