Jolly Jumper Elite

Jolly Jumper Elite

See the Best Baby Bouncers / Rockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ChelseaJaronCharlie

ChelseaJaronCharlieQLD, 4227

My son loves his jolly jumper

I purchased this due to my youngest being full of life and it was a great purchase. I pop him in it while I’m preparing lunch/dinner and he loves it, he loves making music on the music mat so it keeps his entertained while using up joe energy. Glad I made the purchase.

NaomiSydney

Fun for the growing bub!

The Jolly Jumper is a great addition to your childs growth and development.
When they can support their own head and are eager to be more upright than lying down, this is a great product.
At around 6 months our son loved his Jolly Jumper. Attaching easily and comfortable around the baby it was lots of fun for him. Assisted him to learn to weight bear on his feet, allowed him to feel what the ground felt like under foot, gave him an independent upright activity that he could do. He loved to jump and twirl.
We used with both our children and others are now using for theirs, they are long lasting, easy to store and easy to set up. Highly recommend.

Hannah

HannahBrisbane

Best invention of all time

Absolutely love this product!
Have purchased two after having both my kids! only way to keep them both entertained. Cant recommend enough. Sold many please so have a look around as you can get them cheaper if you look long enough. Worth whatever you end up paying for it!! /

Jeab

JeabPerth

Jolly jumpers are the best product ever for over 30 years!

We first enjoyed watching our babies junp in one of these 30 years ago. Each baby loved being in it, smiled and laughed continuously, and got fantastic exercise once they learned how to operate it. Now we have the delight of seeing our grandchildren having perhaps the best fun a baby can have. At first keep sessions short, as it tires baby, and get another adult to help you hang the baby up the first few times when u guage height. Then stand back and enjoy! Do not leave baby too long or unattended.

Lyn

LynPerth

Great to keep my daughter entertained

I love my jolly jumper but most of all my 7 mth old daughter lovers it she spends hours in (if we take her out before shes ready she chucks a huge tantrum and crawls back to it just to get back in it). The only thing i would say bad about it is that the velcro straps are not as long as the old saddled ones (well dont seem to be) and are to hard to stretch to fit. So i would say that if they bring out a new saddle once again to please make the velcro straps longer or add in the package an extra velcro strap so that if needed its there so that baby doesnt get squished into the saddle and have it constrict the belly.

Keet

KeetZillmere

Great Buy

Very Dangerous!!!

When I first got it as a present I was excited to use it, although it states it's safe for 3 months old I didn't use it until she was 6 months. This product is extremely dangerous!!! As my daughter was playing on the jolly jumper her foot slipped on the mat underneath which plays music and twisted her ankle! She now has a fracture and her foot is in a cast! When I took her to the doctor, he did inform these jumpers were know to cause issues in babies legs and feet. I would never recommend this product to anyone. It went straight into the trash!

Jo K

Jo KSydney, NSW

Best present from santa

Bought one of these for my 10 week old son for xmas, he absolutely loves it. He has always been strong and able to hold his head up from early on, so he has no issues in being upright in the JJ. He bounces around in the JJ smiling from ear to ear. Adjustable harness. Easy attachments.

Jess

JessMount Gambier

Jolly Jumper Elite - Great purchase

Our baby girl is 4 months old and has been a very strong baby right from the start. always been able to hold her head very well and also been a very alert baby. We finally decided to get the Jolly Jumper with the mat, thinking she would love the noises etc.... she loves the JJ, but the mat is a bit loud and also slippery... we just turn other music on for her to bounce to.. squeals and laughs all the time while in the JJ.... the best investment yet! Cant see any issues with safety - they have been around for many years!

Hazardous !!!!!! Dangerous

The belt is too tight only fits very small babies my bubz only 8months and just above average in weight and the belt doesn't go around her. Chocked her cause she's not tall the pocket squashed her neck and covers half her face when she's jumping in it. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone I'm refunding this ! Worthless and so overpriced. Best buy the jumping station.

BusyMumOf.2

BusyMumOf.2Adelaide

Love our jolly jumper

Our babies have loved every minute in their jolly jumper. Bouncing, giggling, then mums bonus that comes with every model a nice and tired baby afterwards :-)
We also have the stand that comes to pieces easily.
Our jolly jumper was even part of our essentials when we packed for holiday over seas!
Easy use

HopefullyhelpfulAU

Our Baby Loves It!

Roreto007

Roreto007NSW, 2150

lots of fun for my little man

My sons jollyjumper is attached to the door frame using a hook screw as we have limited space at home and i didnt want to buy the frame. It is easy to position my son into the harness brace which is put together using velcrome and side release plastic buckle. There is a musical plastic mat which you can buy for the jollyjumper which I didnt purchase my son but he still has a good time on the jollyjumper without the mat anyway.
Able to hang from the door way and easy to height adjust or remove
apparently its bad for babies own natural development and may cause tiny cracks in babies spine

hisui21

hisui21Melbourne

Great for energetic babies!

bongo

bongoAdelaide, SA

Just get one.

sharna44
sharna44

Hey just wondering how long you kept your bubba boy in the jolly.jumper i want to let my baby girl have a go as she has a strong neck and has kept her head up by herself since 2 weeks and kicks like crazy

bubbablueberry

bubbablueberryAU

If you have an energetic baby, a Jolly Jumper is a must-have!

Lachysmummy

Lachysmummy

Good

I found that because my son is a tall bub he didnt really enjoy being in the jolly jumper much as the frount strap use to dig into his tummy after a while thats pretty much the only bad thing about it. He still loves playing with the mat even at 20 months old so thats a bonus. I have it packed away for when i have another bub..
Good when you have to get stuff done and you need your little one to be amused for a bit.
Not really good for very tall babies. For long period of times.

katemack

katemackAU

My sister bought this for me and i love it. Baby loves to play in it and can be contented for about half an hour. It is safe to use and instructions are easy. Lots of drool will go on the plastic mat, but this is very easy to clean off with a cloth.
Baby is happy and content
Strengthens legs
Able to hang from door frame
easy to use and transport
Baby loves the plastic mat underneath
When the plastic mat is underneath he spends a lot of time looking down and therefore creates very large amounts of drool - keep a cloth handy

Consumer123

Consumer123Adel

It's a great exercise tool for baby to train her jumping. Easy to use and clean, and portable. Give parents some relief while baby is jumping.
My baby loves jumping in it, great exercise for her while I can quickly use that time to do other stuffs. The musical mat is great, motivates her to jump even more.

carol2012
carol2012

My 3.5 months can stand in jolly jumper for about 20 min which is good. But I always worry she will hit on the door.

RLS

RLSAU

I think this product is great and we saw benefits to our little boy. He really enjoys being in it and I would recommend it to others. We have the stand as our doorways were not suitable but this means we can take it outside with us.
Our baby loves it! He got this for Christmas (he was 4.5 months) and we could definitely see an improvement in our baby's strength (holding head up, ability to stand up straight when we hold his hands etc).

Additionally - the Jolly Jumper company (FitnessWise) are fabulous. We were affected by the floods in Brisbane and lost some of the pieces to our Jolly Jumper stand. I contacted them to buy these parts and they replaced them for only the cost of the freight to get them to me. Wonderful!!