Joolca HOTTAP V2
See the Best Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Joolca

• Smells of GasYes (0) · No (67)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed

LGWH
LGWHCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Camp hot water that works.

Hot water devices seem to have been the bane of my camping career.So far the Joolca Nomad has worked like all the other hot water services I have tried should have worked. easy to set up, good water flow and hot.Thanks Joolca. :-)

Purchased in June 2020.

merryn
merrynSoutheast, SA

Have been looking for a product like this for years

Where do I start?No more carrying buckets of waterNo more boiling water on fire ( safety issue with children )So convenient, sink, shower connected together.Turn tap on Shower or sink and small pump, gas and water fires up. No more holding shower in one hand whilst washing.Regulate water temperature with ease Thank you Joolca for making our camping life more enjoyable.We have now purchased your single, double en-suite and now the Hot Tap Nomad Kit. Very Happy Campers

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and simple!

Very easy and quick to set up. Instant hot water. What more could you want!
This is a Great unit! I also purchased the mounting bracket which is similarly excellent quality!

Fantastic product and team at Joolca

Very happy with all my experienced dealing with the Joolca team and purchasing the HOTTAP Nomad Kit. It arrived in perfect condition and so far it has performed flawlessly. I'm looking forward to many more adventures camping and using my HOTTAP Nomad Kit. Many thanks to the Joolca team for great customer service!

Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems

Find out how Joolca HOTTAP V2 compares to other Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems

Naomi
NaomiSoutheast, SA

The BEST camping purchase I have made!

I am so in love with my HOTTAP nomad kit and double ensuite tent! We camp off grid a lot and this has just added a whole new level of comfort to our trips. I also camp when I’m away for work and there is nothing I need more than a good hot shower after a day in the shearing shed!!
Easy, efficient and plenty hot enough!! Absolutely the best camping purchase I have made!

Scott
ScottFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic set up and product!

Very easy set up and pack up product and to be able to have an instant hot shower out camping is great. Awesome 12v pump that you can have drawing from a creek/river for endless water usage.10/10 for the Nomad kit purchased, highly recommend!!!! Thanks Joolca for your fantastic products

Purchased in January 2021.

Glaming with Joolca

Our nomad set helped us with a 5 day offgrid camping trip we did this Easter. We took our Mazda cx8 and were able to fit every thing we cold to Glamp. Jooka set is Awasome because it hardly took up any space as well.

Purchased in March 2021 for $750.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
J West
J WestNorthern Region, NSW

Love our Joolca Hottap!

Great product that allows off grid showering with our camper trailer. We were impressed with the correspondence offering follow up support if needed after we had received the Joolca Hottap - unfortunately this is not common so very much appreciated!

Purchased in July 2021 at Joolca.

Ferne
FerneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable and lifechanging

Camping for families has changed 4 ever with this reliable hot water system. Portable and convenient. Easy to hook up multiple access for both the kitchen and showering. Hubby has no more excuses ... take one or the other.

Purchased in August 2020 for $600.00.

Schmellymoo
SchmellymooSydney

This is perfect you won’t want to live without it.

Soooo, I’m pretty much a certified glamping kinda gal. But when the hubby showed me this I was in. Not only can I have it to go camping where ever we/he wants. But I can wash dishes without boiling a pot of water and burning my hands or waiting and forgetting and starting again. I can also use this to wash the pooches at home with warm water outside and not in my shower. This is a superb multi do product and it has its own carry case. What a bloody little ripper of a unit!!!! Stop reading this now and go buy it. It

Purchased in February 2020 at Joolca for $499.00.

Bob Smith
Bob SmithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome bit of kit…

I took the nomad kit up to the Murray River over the Easter holidays and it was a game changer. To have endless hot water for showers and dishes was amazing.. Well worth it!! Also got the double ensuite.. Amazing product too!!

Purchased in June 2020.

Do yourself a favour and go buy it!!

When it comes to having a hot shower and finding a product that actually gives you what they promote... you can’t pass Joolca.. It’s by far the best hot shower/ bubble bath while camping in our whole 15 years of being on the road.. Plus when you find something this good that sets up in minutes the dual ensuite fits both hubby & I on one side and the littlies in a bubble bath on the other side with ease.. It’s perfect for families & comes down so quick, our 7 year old is always the first to jump on putting it up & down..

Purchased in January 2019.

Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems

Should of gone for the full package deal!

Highly rated my hot top.I only wish I got the bigger package deal after receiving and using the product was so impressed with the quality and ease to use.
Recommend to everybody who loves the camping/the outdoors

Purchased in March 2020 for $550.00.

Love this product!

Fantastic hot water shower for the horses. I've been looking to add hot water to the wash bay for years. Finally something that is portable to travel to competitions and sturdy enough to cope with the yard environment. Easy to install and use. Most importantly my horses now love having a bath! Thank-you Team Joolca

Purchased in August 2019.

Perfect

Awesome product...wish I grabbed the kitchen sink as well...Encourage anyone to purchase, really does what it's for, hot showers!
Useful and easy to use...no issues or complaints.... kiaora, kiaora kiaora

Purchased in September 2019 at Amplifon for $549.00.

Lilly H
Lilly Hasked
HOTTAP V2 Nomad Kit

We set up our Joolcar HWS yesterday and was very impressed we had a great shower it was used to do the dishes several times during the day. We were awoken at 5 in the morning to the pump running on its own without the taps being turned on consequently the pump overheated and is not pumping as it should. Once it had cooled we turned it back on and it won’t turn off automatically when we operate the hand held switches. We are only on the 2nd day of our long awaited holiday on a isolated campsite just north of Coral Bay with NO shower.

Peter Aasked
HOTTAP V2 Essentials Kit

Hi guys purchased a V2 unit just before Easter 2021. The first unit leaked internally so returned to RTM FOR replacement unit .Second unit works well , except in a slight breeze it flames out. So built metal cabinet to reduce wind .This helped but still the flame went out . Tested in my workshop ,worked well with out fault. So built small shelter around metal cabinet ,an with slight breeze it still goes out . Any suggestions ,Thanks Peter Anderson ,Bundaberg.

Hey Peter

Thanks for reaching out mate and sorry to hear about the issues. It does sound a bit odd here.. The V2's are MUCH more robust in the wind than the V1's, so really you shouldn't be encountering wind issues at all, let alone in a breeze. At the moment, my best guess is that your flame sensor might be too sensitive. If you could reach out to support@joolca.com.au and attention me (Emre) in the email, I'll get this issue sorted out for you. Speak soon Peter.

Warm Regards
Emre

Peter A

Hi Emre , thank you for your quick reply . moving forward can i adjust the flame sensor,(diesel mechanic by trade)if not how do we resolve this problem. With thanks Peter.

Hey Peter

Sorry for the late response mate! Yep I can send you through a guide to adjust the flame sensor if you wanted to give that a go. I can send it via email. Again, best thing to do is email support@joolca.com.au and attention me and I'll flick that guide over to you.

Warm Regards
Emre

Bruce J.
Bruce J.asked
HOTTAP V2 Nomad Kit

Hey guys, due to a loose gas connection, the wiring inside my Joolca has been burnt and it no longer works. All I need to fix it (only got to use it twice) is a new wiring harness so I can swap it out with the burnt one.... do you have just the wiring harness available so I can fix mine??

Hi Bruce,

Please email us over at support@joolca.com.au and someone from our team should be able to help you with this.

Chris

Get an answer from our members and Joolca representatives

Joolca HOTTAP V2

Compare all 5 Joolca HOTTAP
CategoryGas Continuous Hot Water SystemsGas Continuous Hot Water SystemsGas Continuous Hot Water Systems
Compare all 5 Joolca HOTTAP