Joolca HOTTAP
Listing monitored by Joolca

• Smells of GasYes (1) · No (103)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed

Rade
RadeBallajura

Just love it and would highly recommend!

"So happy with everything! Company is absolutely amazing.Took our hottap camping for the first time whole family loves it and easy to use.
Customer support excellent , product Very good quality and fast delivery. Good on you joolca!"

Purchased in September 2020.

Awesome product

Took our hottap camping for the first time whole family loves it!! Easy to use, heats up quickly, like the shower caddy bag for soap etc. Awesome product very happy.

Trish
TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and excellent customer support

Our Joolca Hottap V2 Nomad kit has proven to be easy to set up, reliable and a very welcome addition to our camping set up. The system comes with very easy to follow illustrated instructions and the one time we had a problem - simply us putting one part upside down, we messaged them from out remote campsite and had an answer in short time. I highly recommend Joolca products and have a look at their info videos.

Purchased in August 2020.

Amazing products and Customer service

My hot tap is one of the best products that I bought in a long time I did have a little issue with my nomad sink one of the ribs was broken on the dish rack part called Joolca And they shipped out a new lid immediately they have the best customer service that I’ve ever worked with hopefully I will have many of years of the use out of my product thanks again Joolca

Purchased in June 2021 for $499.00.

Ian
IanSydney, NSW

Good customer support

Purchased in June 2021 at Joolca for $599.00.

Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well done to the team at Joolca. Our Hottap V2 Nomad Kit is a must have addition to our holiday camper.

Credit where credit is due, Well done to the team at Joolca.
Outstanding customer service and a great product.
We are so happy with our Joolca Hottap V2 Nomad kit.
High quality build and so easy to use.
Joolca marketing is unique, and their service is second to none.

I am pleased to say that the Joolca system is everything we were promised.
Hot water at the press of a button. We purchased the Nomad kit, and we are so happy we did.
Camping with instantaneous hot water is a dream, we set up our kitchen and shower within 10 mins.
A hot shower under the stars after a long day hiking is luxurious.
With the added convenience of pumping water straight from a river means you have endless hot water. Very clever system.

Purchased in June 2021 for $638.00.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Camping Comfort and Cleanliness

I like to take my children camping during winter and summer. Particularly in winter it is cold so the Joolca Nomad kit means I can give them hot showers. I am impressed by how easy the unit is to set up and pack up. The gear actually fits back into the box/sink without forcing it. The unit heats very quickly and has good control of temperature. The fact that the "sink" contains the stand, all the gear and is a great sink with strainers which is really nice to use.

Purchased in June 2021 for $599.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Stan Brown.
Stan Brown. Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Brilliant. Wish we bought one sooner.

Honestly I wasn’t sure about giving this five stars. There has to be a down side or something! But it’s brilliant. It’s as simple as that. The first thing you notice is the packaging. It’s just really well done. Then you open the box. All the parts inside are well made and have a feeling of quality to them. It all feels sturdy and substantial in the hand. Setting up is very easy and straightforward. Operation is almost child’s play and it delivers exactly what you want from it. Hot water on demand that’s easily adjustable. You can have a shower and wash the dishes, or whatever with almost zero fuss. And when you want to move to the next spot it all packs away in its own neat box.
So is it worth five stars? Yep, absolutely!

Purchased in July 2021 for $599.00.

Kęstutis G.
Kęstutis G.Sydney, NSW

Our MUST kit on every camping trip

It's a quality kit. Can't complain about its performance or durability. I think the heating time could be quicker but it's pretty good as it is now. I am spreading the word about this product for sure.

Purchased in February 2021 for $599.00.

J.L.P
J.L.PPerth, WA

Lifesaver!

Purchased in August 2021 at Joolca for $519.00.

Clarrie
ClarrieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

An accet to the camping experience.

This unit when first connected to water, both mains & via supplied pump, leaked quite seriously from the inlet pipe inside the unit. Upon inspection I found a damaged rubber seal, replaced this with 2 O rings from my local industrial seal supplier, fixed the problem & am happy to say is working perfectly. In use the water temperature is quite warm, definately warm enough for a very pleasant shower. I like the ease with which the flow & temp can be adjusted. The supplied shower head gives a good flow, but if water is at a premium ( I travel mostly in South Australia) the bidet head available through Bunnings works really well, great to have quick connect fittings supplied. In the final washup, a great unit & and well worth the investment.

Heidi
Heidi

This is the best!!!!!

This is the best!!
So so impressed with the entire package, the hot water being awesome is a given but to have the sink and everything fitting back into is genius.
The size of the sink is fantastic, all our friends were jealous of it… in fact they were hoping to buy the sink separately but it’s not available.
We loved having a hot shower and I actually wish we had the double ensuite but we already had 2 singles so couldn’t quite justify spending more.
Next purchase will be the extension hose so
We can tap into the creek water!!
Performed really well in the wind as well
Which was surprising.
All in all if I could I would give 6 stars

Find out how Joolca HOTTAP compares to other Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems

The ease, simplicity and quality is what got me.

The ease, simplicity and quality is what got me. I first saw Joolca on UTube and it just felt right. The love and belief for this product by the developers / owners just jumped out at me. As I was in the market for one this by far held the lead. Since receiving it by post; just the way it was packed, a thank you note and way to set it up was great. Love the enthusiasm shown by this young developing company. I wish them all the very best for the future.

Sheri
Sheri Far North Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without it!

This product handled 9 ppl having showers. We used the 10mtr extension hose for the sink and had no problem with water pressure. Camping is heaven now we have Joolca!

Purchased in February 2021.

Wandering bushy
Wandering bushy Darling Downs, QLD

Amazing service and product

Team were amazing to say the least, they were able to help me when I was in a jam when there was no need for them to have gone above and beyond the way they did.

Delivery and packaging were great, unit worked perfectly can’t wait to take touring around Australia.

Purchased in August 2021.

Anon
AnonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Crap unit and crap service

Patricia R.
Patricia R.Sydney, NSW

At last... hot water on the go!

Joolca Hottap Outing lets muscles relax after a day in the bush.
The Joolca heated water lets muscles relax under its stream;
gives a beaut nights sleep. A heartfelt thankyou to Joolca!

Purchased in March 2020.

Anton
AntonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service from the Joolca Team

The Team at Joolca were really very, very helpful. My older V1 unit ran into a few minor difficulties, and they were very quick to respond, and went above and beyond to help out and make sure my unit got back up and running smoothly again. Thanks guys !!

Purchased in July 2019.

Best money spent on anything camping

Wind does affect at times but besides that the unit copes well and water temp and demand is awesome. Got a full setup I have adapted into my camper and everything worked as it should..Very happy with all my joolca products..

Purchased in September 2020 for $399.00.

Justine 71
Justine 71Brisbane

Fantastic system to use

I love this set up. The handle with the easy to operate on and off switch makes showering so much easier. The flow of water is great and it’s easy to set up. Joolca are amazing with their customer service and I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase additional products from them.

Purchased in November 2020.

Communications and Accuracy in Delivery Fall Unacceptably Short

I ordered the Nomad setup. It arrived later than specified. They didn't reach out until a while after missed delivery day. They have not been responsive to multiple communications sent. Having trouble getting hot water.

Purchased in April 2021 for $399.00.

JoolcaJoolca

Components not all there.

Received the package on Friday 6/4 it was missing the lp quick connect and it still has not been resolved such a waste of $250 and I still can't use the product. Also their customer service stares it's 7 days a week not even close.

John sydneySydney Surrounds, NSW

Joolca run around

Visited my local camping store.
No joolca.
Visited anaconda no joolca.
Visited bunnings no joolca.
Stupidity.
So no joolca for me.
I was looking to replace my v1
With a new system.
But after the reviews I will not enter the pay now..... and get the product whenever....
No joolca for me.

Purchased in January 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $399.00.

Zane C.
Zane C.South East Queensland, QLD

Not fit for purpose

Purchased in May 2020.

mustangshelly
mustangshellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product. I loved it.

Being able to look up at the stars when Im having a shower is amazing and being able to wash dishes at my campsite without having to clean and sterilise the sink in a camp kitchen from the mess others leave. The only thing I wish it had was a line on the back to hang more towels as the two provided arent enough. We all really loved it and used it a lot. I had no problems with water temperature at all and it was very easy to use and I really appreciated that.

Purchased in April 2021 at Joolca.