Joolz Geo2 Double

Joolz Geo2 Double

A few issues but otherwise a great pram

The pram travels quite smoothly on most types of terrain although I do live in the city so we haven’t really been anywhere besides parks and paved footpaths. The sun hoods provide ample shade. My oldest son sits on the top seat and always seems comfortable. The harness can be hard to use sometimes especially with a wriggly toddler.

My youngest son is 3 months old and is using the cot. He unfortunately hates it. The cot tends to be on a slight decline so when going for walks the top of his head always ends up touching the top of the seat. I’m assuming this happens as there’s no real support underneath the head of the cot. We have had to put a small pillow underneath the mattress to make it even. I’m looking forward to when my son is old enough so we can convert it into the seat.

As other people have mentioned, having the extra step of clicking the two front wheels is tedious. I have also forgotten do this and now one of the wheels is dented. Does anyone know how I can purchase a replacement?

Not to do with the pram but a Joolz product - The coffee cup you can purchase as an extra is a waste of money. You have to drink half your coffee otherwise it will just spill everywhere. I’ve used it once but I found it too dangerous having a baby underneath.

To be totally honest for the price of the Duo I didn’t expect to experience these types of issues. I believe if I were to only use it on my toddler I would be very happy but I am very disappointed with the functionality of the second seat. The only pro I have found is the fact that it is very compact compared to other double prams and it is easy to navigate around cafes, shops etc.

Purchased in November 2018.

Suitable for RunningNo
Hi Jess, Sorry to hear you're having a few issues. One thing to check would be to ensure you have the tensioner bars in the correct position up against the black stoppers on the wooden base. See https://youtu.be/u7tmpgGuxyI at the 55-sec mark where they should be sitting. With the dented wheel, if you haven't done so already, please contact our customer service team at service@my-joolz.com.au so they can provide advice and a resolution. With the cup holder, yes this can be an issue with soft wall disposable takeaway coffee cups however it will take a more solid coffee cup a lot better. Bottles won't be a problem... Regards, Joolz AUS

Love the Joolz Geo 2

Every time I say that I must review my baby products, I forget to or just never bother! But I am doing it now as I research high and low looking for reviews before purchasing a baby product as it’s very important for us mums as we constantly go through doubled items lol or buy one and throw it out after finding out it’s not as great as we wanted it to be! So here I go lol.
Currently using my Joolz Geo2 in single mode, but cannot wait to use in double!
I had purchased another pram for the birth of my baby over a year ago. That pram I loved, however, it could not accommodate my taller than average toddler at age 13months!
I do regret not looking at this pram during pregnancy and having my heart set on another, missing the opportunity to have had this pram much much earlier!
It has been an absolute gem to push around! The style & overall finishing touches make you & bub look a million bucks haha!
A lot of effort was definitely put into the design & overall quality of the pram :) so the price tag makes sense! You pay for quality right?
The seat has plenty of room upwards for my LO to fit in there for many more years to come & even when the extended canopy is all the way back, it doesn’t sit on my LO’s head

Thanks for the great review Elle. So important to have the right mix of form & function, and we're so glad you found that with your Joolz. Cheers JOOLZ

We had twins and this was a must pram to get

We surprisingly had twins and large too so we had to upgrade our single pram and trade it in for this one as it was Hevesy duty and not bad on price. The staff showed how easy it packs away but assembly was difficult not very good instruction book but overall both girls love sitting in the dual pram

Hi Deanos, Thanks for your review, great to hear you love your pram! We understand it can be quite difficult to set-up your pram, if you have any issues or questions, please feel free to contact our service department at service@my-joolz.com.au Hope this helps JOOLZ

Best pram on the market

We are so happy with our joolz geo 2. We got the double and it’s so easy push to with two kids. We absolutely love the one fold and it’s super easy to carry. The extended hood is perfect to prevent bibs from the sun. We love the look, quality and customer service at Joolz is definitely 5stars!

Absolutely perfect!

We are overjoyed with our Geo2 pram by Joolz. We absolutely love the stylish colours and leather handle/bar. It is so easy to maneuver and is light enough that I am able to pack it away on my own without hubby's help which is fantastic. The build quality is above what I expected to get in a pram and far superior to other pram companies. We also love the accessories available as part of the Joolz range. We have the nursery bag which clips onto the pram, cup holder and comfort cover. We would highly recommend Joolz to family and friends.

I'm very interested in buying this pram but was wondering if you have to buy the second seat separately?
Hi Emily M, The Geo2 comes as a single pram, with the upper bassinet and upper seat. If down the track you need to convert it to the double pram, you can purchase the extension kit separately, which comes with the lower bassinet and lower seat. Hope this makes sense. Regards JOOLZ xHi Emily, Yes, you do have to purchase it separately. That's the beauty about it though, those having their first child can have the Geo2 as a single pram and don't have to purchase the second seat until later if they plan to extend their family down the track. You can view it here - https://my-joolz.com.au/shop/joolz-geo2-expandable-set/ Hope this helps? Regards, Joolz AU

Geo2 Double
Price (RRP) $2,579.00
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder and Under-seat Storage