Joolz Geo2 Single

Joolz Geo2 Single

Barely used and still has sooo many issues

The pram is very heavy so it isn’t great on grass and is not compatible with sand.
The structure of the pram does not support suspension so I am onto my second set of wheels as they keep creaking. Also had issue with break not kicking off and handle bar being Woodley. It does fold very easily and looks fab. Joolz customer service are quick to respond to concerns, however process of having the pram that is still under 2 yr warranty picked up to be assessed is frustrating.

Purchased in October 2017 for $1,600.00.

Safety
Suitable for RunningNo
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Michelle, If our customer service team is already on top of your needs then it's under control. If it's who we think it is, I believe we are currently paying to have your pram collected, assessed and repaired by Pramfix in Sydney? We like to resolve issues as quickly as possible but it requires all parties to be responsive to communications to get the fastest and best possible resolution. Regards, JOOLZ AUS

Looks great but not great. Need to buy a new pram after four months use!!!

manoeuvres well and is easy to fold worth nice high handlebar however the pram seat isn’t deep enough for bubs to sit comfortably, straps are too thick and close together, clip is nightmare to do up. I’ve only been using my pram for four months and the chassis is creaking and sounds like something is broken already. Front wheels also get jammed on tiny little bumps in the road. Easy to fold up etc, which is what I focused on but in hindsight I wouldn’t purchase this product again which is a shame as I loved it before I started using it and realised all these issues.

Purchased in December 2018 for $1,800.00.

Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Helen D. Thanks for your feedback but something certainly doesn't sound right! Please get in touch with our customer service team on service@my-joolz.com.au so they can provide some assistance. Regarding the five point harness, I do understand this can be very difficult at times trying to secure your child in the harness, however, Australia requirements now deem that all prams must have a 5-point harness and set strap lengths. We have had this same feedback before, and Joolz HQ took this into consideration on the Day2 and Geo2 by including magnetic connecting points in the harness. Regards JOOLZHi - I have raised a help ticket with BubsNGrubs whom I purchased through but will also send an enquiry to your service team. I have the Geo2 and the magnets reject each other!!! They do not click together to make it easier they make it harder. Thanks HelenHi Helen D. That certainly doesn't sound right and not how it should be! Please relay all your information including a video via service@my-joolz.com.au and our team will get it sorted out. Regards JOOLZ

Best pram!!

I’ve been using my Joolz Geo2 for the last 4 months since our bub was born. I can say hands down it is a great pram. It is super sturdy and easy to manoeuvre. While it is definitely on the heavier side compared to other prams it has not been an issue for us. Another great feature is the UV cover which can be bought as an accessory. It protects our baby from the sun but also removes distractions when sleeping - we don’t have to use the wraps like other prams to do this which is a potential safety hazard. The basket below is also awesome. Would highly recommend!!

Thanks for the stunning review Alicia, we couldn't agree more :) Cheers JOOLZ

Beautiful looking - needs minor improvements

This pram performs beautifully, the suspension is amazing and even going uphill it doesn’t feel like you’re pushing anything heavy. Looks great and has a big basket at the bottom. Good accessories range as well.
Some minor improvements that could be made:
- Even when in full upright mode there is a slight incline to the seat, if you have a nosy baby like mine he will want to crane his head forward the whole time
- It would be great if you didn’t have to fully remove the seat to go between parent and forward facing (ie if the handle was on a hinge and just flipped between modes)
- only collapses down when in forward facing mode

Other than that I adore the pram, it’s very stylish and functional.

Hi Leila H, Thanks so much for your feedback! Great to hear you love the suspension and functionality of your pram. I will pass on your feedback to Joolz product development team. Regards JOOLZ x

Beautiful pram that is super practical!

First time mum here. I literally spent 6 months of my pregnancy researching and looking at every type of pram. Baby expo's ect. Just before baby was born I finally decided on the joolz, not only is it the most beautiful pram on the market it was the most practical for our lifestyle. We live on a rural property and I needed something with sturdy big wheels so I could go for walks outside on rough roads and gravel ect - works a dream. The bassinet is better than most actaul bassinets you can buy and due to having a c-section and living in a two story house - I use the pram with bassinet for her day time sleeps, for this reason when we are out she loves being in the pram because she is in her bed and she loves it! The pram is really easy to assemble and put in and out of the car, I have quite a small hatch back and it fits. The large shopping basket is fantastic for a quick trip to Coles to put your things in there. I love the mesh vent section of the hood, perfect for airflow on hot days. I also chose this pram for the ability to convert into a double pram when the time comes - much more appealing compared to the bugaboo donkey as its huge! Looking forward to using the seat option as the pram will then fold down in 1 easy step. Totally worth the investment! Very easy to use, can push with one hand very easily, super monervable and sturdy. Cannot recommend this pram enough!

Thanks for the great review Emily, sorry it's taken us this long to respond! We're so glad you found your Joolz perfectly matches your needs. Cheers JOOLZ

Beautiful pram

The joolz is such an eye catcher and stylish pram. It moves almost effortlessly and has puncture proof tyres. After a few tries, I'm now confident in taking this pram out and about alone. I can easy fold and unfold the pram and fits in my hatchback car. It does have a bit of weight to it but the design outweighs the heaviness! It feels good quality and always have people complimenting me when they see me using the joolz. A bit pricey but I know I will have this for years to come.

Perfect

I loooove this pram .. very easy to use very easy to fold , very light weight , and its very classy and elegant .. i love the basket it so big and it can fitt alot of things im so happy and satisfied with it .. i highly recommend it .

New mum, dream pram

I’m a brand new mummy and knew I needed a pram that was going to fit my lifestyle with our new Baby on the way. I have to say the Joolz prams stood out to me from the start from their quality, functionality and style was a big factor for me too. My husband and I (and baby) have loved using our Geo2 and has stood up to all of our expectations as new parents. Thanks Joolz!

Love my Joolz!

So easy to fold and unfold, making it a breeze to take in and out of the car. Easy to maneuver on hilly, windy walks and around all those tables in cafes :). Now, the build quality... let’s just say my husband backed into the pram with his car and the car came out worse! (Baby not in tow!!!). I’m still shattered about the tiny dint it put into the frame of my beloved pram :( but am astonished that it was not caved it with the force that it took! Love this pram!

Joolz Geo2 is fantastic

Ok so I have rated this a 4 and although it’s perfect for me and I wouldn’t choose any other pram it’s not perfect for everyone. I love how stylish it is, how comfy for my baby, the functionality to change to a dual pram is fantastic. I can push it easily I can fit so much in the basket including the dog.
The accessories are worth the extra you pay and I love the colour selections of the pram. I find it easy to fold down and put up even when I’m in a rush and I love how the straps are soft and adjustable.

The only negatives which don’t impact me but could others are it’s quite big and heavy and you can’t fit much else in the boot of a small car (Mazda 3)! It’s worth the price you pay but I’m too scared to travel with it overseas as I didn’t want it damaged and let’s face it most airlines do damage prams, so I had to buy a cheap pram for this. The weight means it’s not extreamly easy to push “off road” like the farm we often go to.

However for me this is a 5 star pram and I love it.

Best pram!

Choosing a pram was a big decision and I did lots of research. I couldn’t be happier with my joolz geo. It’s such good quality, easy to maneuver and the storage basket is huge!! It’s great knowing it can easily adapt to a double pram in the future. i get lots of comments on how nice it is!

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

I LOVE my joolz Geo2 not only does it look stylish but it is such an amazing pram. The chair itself sits high which is amazing when eat at restaurants and pushing up to the table it’s like your very own high chair. The bassinet mode is also great and comfortable for bubs from birth my son loved it and slept so well in it (better than his actual bassinet). The pram Drives like a dream. Also is easy to fold and has a decent size shopping basket which can be removed which is handy. Another great thing about Joolz is their customer service team is amazing!!! We had a slight issue with our pram over the Christmas period when they were closed and when we contacted them during this time they rectified the issue straight away! I would buy Joolz again just for the customer service alone!

Best pram for first time mum!!

This pram is amazing! Super maneuverable, easy to collapse and pull up, its stylish, sturdy, has heaps of storage space, is the perfect length for our long baby girl and as a bonus is the perfect height for her tall parents! I would 100% recommend this pram to all first time parents!

Stylist practical pram

I love my Joolz pram. So easy to manoeuvre And I love that it collapses to fit into my car in one piece rather than having to separate the seat from the frame. I love the stylist colours and the leather handle bar. The wheels are great on all terrain. Our toddler loves going for walk in it!

Great stylish durable all rounder!

Very easy to maneuver, fold and put away in a 4wd!
Quality is sensational. I have had mine for 2 years and have just purchased an additional bassinet for baby number 2 and can’t wait to reuse the pram as a double. Very easy to clean and the Joolz company make great accessories to compliment the geo.

Highly recommend!

Such an amazing pram! Ticks all the boxes

I love my Joolz Geo 2. After doing lots of research I had my heart set on the Joolz. Now that Bub has arrived I have found it such a great all rounder pram. It is easy to unfold, manoeuvre and feels extremely sturdy. It’s style has not been compromised with its sleek and stylish look. I am especially love the leather handles. I am always being complimented on the look of my pram.