Joolz Geo2 Single

Joolz Geo2 Single

N.T.NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste your hard earned money

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby & Toddler Town for $1,600.00.

Hi Nga,
Our customer service team has responded to this privately and have emailed you directly with the facts behind this review and we look forward to resolving this review shortly.
Regards,
JOOLZ AUS

Ennaihr

Ennaihr

Love!

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Train Physical store for $1,700.00.

Customer Service T.Joolz

Thank you so much for your review! For us it’s important to know every joolz parent’s opinion and suggestion. Thanks for sharing yours. You will have a lifetime of joy with your Geo2, enjoy the ride!

Michelle

Barely used and still has sooo many issues

The pram is very heavy so it isn’t great on grass and is not compatible with sand.
The structure of the pram does not support suspension so I am onto my second set of wheels as they keep creaking. Also had issue with break not kicking off and handle bar being Woodley. It does fold very easily and looks fab. Joolz customer service are quick to respond to concerns, however process of having the pram that is still under 2 yr warranty picked up to be assessed is frustrating.

Purchased in October 2017 for $1,600.00.

Michelle

Thank you, your team have been great in dealing with the on going issues. Hopefully we now all have a solution.
Kind Regards,
Michelle

Looks great but not great. Need to buy a new pram after four months use!!!

manoeuvres well and is easy to fold worth nice high handlebar however the pram seat isn’t deep enough for bubs to sit comfortably, straps are too thick and close together, clip is nightmare to do up. I’ve only been using my pram for four months and the chassis is creaking and sounds like something is broken already. Front wheels also get jammed on tiny little bumps in the road. Easy to fold up etc, which is what I focused on but in hindsight I wouldn’t purchase this product again which is a shame as I loved it before I started using it and realised all these issues.

Purchased in December 2018 for $1,800.00.

Helen D.
Helen D.

Alicia

AliciaSydney, NSW

Best pram!!

I’ve been using my Joolz Geo2 for the last 4 months since our bub was born. I can say hands down it is a great pram. It is super sturdy and easy to manoeuvre. While it is definitely on the heavier side compared to other prams it has not been an issue for us. Another great feature is the UV cover which can be bought as an accessory. It protects our baby from the sun but also removes distractions when sleeping - we don’t have to use the wraps like other prams to do this which is a potential safety hazard. The basket below is also awesome. Would highly recommend!!

Customer Service T.Joolz

Thanks for the stunning review Alicia, we couldn't agree more :)
Cheers

Leila H

Leila H

Beautiful looking - needs minor improvements

This pram performs beautifully, the suspension is amazing and even going uphill it doesn’t feel like you’re pushing anything heavy. Looks great and has a big basket at the bottom. Good accessories range as well.
Some minor improvements that could be made:
- Even when in full upright mode there is a slight incline to the seat, if you have a nosy baby like mine he will want to crane his head forward the whole time
- It would be great if you didn’t have to fully remove the seat to go between parent and forward facing (ie if the handle was on a hinge and just flipped between modes)
- only collapses down when in forward facing mode

Other than that I adore the pram, it’s very stylish and functional.

Emily

EmilyMelbourne

Beautiful pram that is super practical!

Customer Service T.Joolz

Thanks for the great review Emily, sorry it's taken us this long to respond!
We're so glad you found your Joolz perfectly matches your needs.
Cheers

Mish

MishMelbourne

Beautiful pram

The joolz is such an eye catcher and stylish pram. It moves almost effortlessly and has puncture proof tyres. After a few tries, I'm now confident in taking this pram out and about alone. I can easy fold and unfold the pram and fits in my hatchback car. It does have a bit of weight to it but the design outweighs the heaviness! It feels good quality and always have people complimenting me when they see me using the joolz. A bit pricey but I know I will have this for years to come.

Rourou

RourouWestmead

Perfect

I loooove this pram .. very easy to use very easy to fold , very light weight , and its very classy and elegant .. i love the basket it so big and it can fitt alot of things im so happy and satisfied with it .. i highly recommend it .

New mum, dream pram

I’m a brand new mummy and knew I needed a pram that was going to fit my lifestyle with our new Baby on the way. I have to say the Joolz prams stood out to me from the start from their quality, functionality and style was a big factor for me too. My husband and I (and baby) have loved using our Geo2 and has stood up to all of our expectations as new parents. Thanks Joolz!

Jenna C

Jenna CDoreen

Love my Joolz!

So easy to fold and unfold, making it a breeze to take in and out of the car. Easy to maneuver on hilly, windy walks and around all those tables in cafes :). Now, the build quality... let’s just say my husband backed into the pram with his car and the car came out worse! (Baby not in tow!!!). I’m still shattered about the tiny dint it put into the frame of my beloved pram :( but am astonished that it was not caved it with the force that it took! Love this pram!

Joolz Geo2 is fantastic

sarah

sarah

Best pram!

Choosing a pram was a big decision and I did lots of research. I couldn’t be happier with my joolz geo. It’s such good quality, easy to maneuver and the storage basket is huge!! It’s great knowing it can easily adapt to a double pram in the future. i get lots of comments on how nice it is!

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

KSL

KSLDoreen

Best pram for first time mum!!

This pram is amazing! Super maneuverable, easy to collapse and pull up, its stylish, sturdy, has heaps of storage space, is the perfect length for our long baby girl and as a bonus is the perfect height for her tall parents! I would 100% recommend this pram to all first time parents!

Stylist practical pram

I love my Joolz pram. So easy to manoeuvre And I love that it collapses to fit into my car in one piece rather than having to separate the seat from the frame. I love the stylist colours and the leather handle bar. The wheels are great on all terrain. Our toddler loves going for walk in it!

Ceyda S

Ceyda SMelbourne

Great stylish durable all rounder!

Very easy to maneuver, fold and put away in a 4wd!
Quality is sensational. I have had mine for 2 years and have just purchased an additional bassinet for baby number 2 and can’t wait to reuse the pram as a double. Very easy to clean and the Joolz company make great accessories to compliment the geo.

Highly recommend!

Such an amazing pram! Ticks all the boxes

I love my Joolz Geo 2. After doing lots of research I had my heart set on the Joolz. Now that Bub has arrived I have found it such a great all rounder pram. It is easy to unfold, manoeuvre and feels extremely sturdy. It’s style has not been compromised with its sleek and stylish look. I am especially love the leather handles. I am always being complimented on the look of my pram.