Joolz Geo2

Joolz Geo2 (page 2 of 2)

Double and Single

KSL

KSLDoreen

Best pram for first time mum!!

This pram is amazing! Super maneuverable, easy to collapse and pull up, its stylish, sturdy, has heaps of storage space, is the perfect length for our long baby girl and as a bonus is the perfect height for her tall parents! I would 100% recommend this pram to all first time parents!

Stylist practical pram

I love my Joolz pram. So easy to manoeuvre And I love that it collapses to fit into my car in one piece rather than having to separate the seat from the frame. I love the stylist colours and the leather handle bar. The wheels are great on all terrain. Our toddler loves going for walk in it!

Ceyda S

Ceyda SMelbourne

Great stylish durable all rounder!

Very easy to maneuver, fold and put away in a 4wd!
Quality is sensational. I have had mine for 2 years and have just purchased an additional bassinet for baby number 2 and can’t wait to reuse the pram as a double. Very easy to clean and the Joolz company make great accessories to compliment the geo.

Highly recommend!

Such an amazing pram! Ticks all the boxes

I love my Joolz Geo 2. After doing lots of research I had my heart set on the Joolz. Now that Bub has arrived I have found it such a great all rounder pram. It is easy to unfold, manoeuvre and feels extremely sturdy. It’s style has not been compromised with its sleek and stylish look. I am especially love the leather handles. I am always being complimented on the look of my pram.

Belinda W

Belinda WMelbourne

Absolutely perfect!

We are overjoyed with our Geo2 pram by Joolz. We absolutely love the stylish colours and leather handle/bar. It is so easy to maneuver and is light enough that I am able to pack it away on my own without hubby's help which is fantastic. The build quality is above what I expected to get in a pram and far superior to other pram companies. We also love the accessories available as part of the Joolz range. We have the nursery bag which clips onto the pram, cup holder and comfort cover. We would highly recommend Joolz to family and friends.

Fairies

Fairiesasked

Hey there, what is the difference between the 2018 and 2019 models of the Geo2? I read the choice.com.au review for the Geo2 2018 model pram - the following comment was made:
Minor safety failure: The harness did not meet all the requirements for securing a child. Joolz has certification from a third party saying it's passed, but CHOICE's feedback "will be considered by Joolz R&D for continual improvement".
Judging by the scores this pram attained, it seems that the Geo2 would rate number 1 recommendation by choice.com.au if this issue has been resolved in the 2019 model.

Hi Fairies,
There are no differences between the harness of the 2018 & 2019 model. The harness is designed in accordance with the stringent Australian Standards AS NZS 2088_2013 and we have a copy of the Harness test report on hand for those who need to see it.
Choice is an independent consumer advocacy group and test according to their own set of guidelines. Joolz does not have to conform to their expectations, only to Australian Standards.
Joolz response “feedback will be considered by Joolz R&D for continual improvement” is because they're always looking for better ways to improve the product yet maintain the Australian Standards.

Zbal

Zbalasked

My 7 month old is now is the seat, however when she naps & the seat is reclined, she is still made to lie ‘seated’. Is it possible to flatten the seat or is it stuck so her legs will always be bent up even when recline napping?

Ennaihr
Ennaihr

Hi Zbal,
My baby is still in the bassinet as he's only 5mths but from other reviews I've read i do believe they stay in the 'seated' position as the legs part don't adjust at all. I find this to be a huge flaw and never even thought about it until AFTER my purchase. I did a lot of googling and apparently the legs part dont extend to grow with the child, and they don't bend either for when the child wants to nap or lay down. I will probably have to update my review once bub is in seat mode himself but for now, i do really love the Joolz Geo2 in bassinet mode. Maybe i should keep him in it forever lol jk

Hi Zbal,
Thanks for your question. As you have worked out, yes the seat does stay in a "seated position" as the Geo2 seat isn't a newborn/infant designed seat and only designed to recline, not lay down flat like some other prams and like our Joolz Hub does. It's always been this way with the Geo and Geo2 design and the seat is only designed for naps while you're on the move, not long period sleeping for the child. Hope this helps with your question.

ZSV

ZSVasked

Are the lower and upper cots interchangeable? I.e I have the Geo 2 Duo and wondered whether I could have what should be the lower cot on top and does this make a difference? Basically it is all set up and I am unsure whether I have used the correct cot on top (I only need to set it up in Mono for now)

Or could I have installed the lower cot fabric to the upper frame or would that not fit?

Hi ZSV,
No, you can only use the upper bassinet as upper and lower expandable set in the lower position. You'll notice the lower expandable set has the same fitting as the basket meaning it can only go underneath. The fabrics are also different sizes so won't fit the other one's frame.
JOOLZ AUS

Get an answer from our members and Joolz representatives

Joolz Geo2 Double

Joolz Geo2 Double

Joolz Geo2 Single

Joolz Geo2 Single

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $2,448.00$1,869.00
Seating Type TandemSingle
Convertible YesYes
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg22 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolidSolid