Joolz Geo2

Joolz Geo2 (page 2 of 2)

Double and Single

Great stylish durable all rounder!

Very easy to maneuver, fold and put away in a 4wd!
Quality is sensational. I have had mine for 2 years and have just purchased an additional bassinet for baby number 2 and can’t wait to reuse the pram as a double. Very easy to clean and the Joolz company make great accessories to compliment the geo.

Highly recommend!

Such an amazing pram! Ticks all the boxes

I love my Joolz Geo 2. After doing lots of research I had my heart set on the Joolz. Now that Bub has arrived I have found it such a great all rounder pram. It is easy to unfold, manoeuvre and feels extremely sturdy. It’s style has not been compromised with its sleek and stylish look. I am especially love the leather handles. I am always being complimented on the look of my pram.

Absolutely perfect!

We are overjoyed with our Geo2 pram by Joolz. We absolutely love the stylish colours and leather handle/bar. It is so easy to maneuver and is light enough that I am able to pack it away on my own without hubby's help which is fantastic. The build quality is above what I expected to get in a pram and far superior to other pram companies. We also love the accessories available as part of the Joolz range. We have the nursery bag which clips onto the pram, cup holder and comfort cover. We would highly recommend Joolz to family and friends.

Hi there I'm really interested in purchasing the Joolz Geo2 travel system, but am very mindful of the many toxic chemicals used in prams and strollers. I've read great reviews about your company and how you care for the environment. Just wondering do you use any flame retardants or chemicals that can be toxic? Many thanks, Emma
Hi Emma K, This question has been asked before which we asked Joolz HQ in The Netherlands for further information. They responded with the following; "Indeed our AUS products are without flame retardants. Flame retardants are only used for our UK products as for the UK it is obligated compliant wise." Also, I can confirm that the Geo2 2019 prams are made from rPET fabrics. Regards, JOOLZ AUSThank you for your reply. So is that a yes? If I buy the Joolz Geo2 in the UK it will have been treated with flame retardants and toxic chemicals? ThanksHi Emma, if you are still not sure with our answer, better if you ask Joolz UK directly here: https://my-joolz.co.uk/contact-us/?sof Joolz Aus x

I love the look of this pram and the reviews read so well. I live in the country so need it to be versatile in going Bush. I also run - I haven’t found any reviews on running with the pram? Can anyone provide advice on this? Thanks in advance!
Hi Ellie, The Joolz prams aren't designed as a high activity stroller for regular jogging or running. For these activities, you would be best to purchase a 3-wheeler pram with a large front wheel. Regards, Joolz AUSThank you! For general moving on a variety of terrains - the Joolz Geo2 can manage this? I live in the country.Yes the Geo2 has large wheels, so is suited to a variety of terrains - grass, gravel, cobblestones etc, although it's not built for extreme environments. Consider it like an SUV compared to a proper 4WD, if that helps :)

Is the Joolz Day 2 footmuff compatible with the Geo 2 model, or are the footmuffs exclusive to a single model? Thank you.
Hi Ida K, The Day2 and Geo2 footmuffs are the same, they are called the Uni2 footmuff. Hope this helps. Regards JOOLZ x

Geo2 SingleGeo2 Double
Price (RRP) $1,869.00$2,579.00
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder and Under-seat Storage
Weight12 kg12 kg