2Joonya Eco Wipes

Joonya Eco Wipes Questions & Answers

🏆 2024 Award
Brand Manager for Joonya? Claim your listing.
Mara M.

Can the packet be opened and the wipes placed inside a box (dispenser/tub) that’s easier to use (for me) than the package they’re in? Or will this dry them out? Cheers

Cara
Cara

Unsure, never tried but they are quite well hydrated wipes and I have left the tab off for a few hours before and they haven’t dried out so I would say they would be fine.

Kyrin

Where can I purchase these wipes?

Sheridan

Ramandeep S.

Where can I buy these?

Tash
Tash

What wipes would you compare these to? I currently use Thank You brand and Tooshies by Toms which I like both.

Rit
Rit

I haven't tried the Toms but have used Huggies water wipes and Red nose original. The Joonya are considerably better.

Ande
Ande

Do these leave any sort of residue (or scent) on the skin after using them? Thanks :)

Teisha
Teisha

Hey, I have not detected any residue or scent on my baby's skin after using them. Obviously there is going to be something there, but its not offensive to me.

Dee
Dee

No,i don't feel any residue - it feels just like a moist towel / tissue. As for scent on the skin - none. there's a hint of something but barely noticable unlike naty or ecoriginals.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Joonya? Claim your listing.
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Joonya Eco Wipes is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more