Joop! Homme

Joop! Homme (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Men's Fragrances in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Memphis35

Memphis35

bunnimon

bunnimon

Terrible

Completely unmasculine from the colour which is very pink (although I think it is suppossed to be red) to the fragrance which is mainly floral. I cannot imagine any man I know wanting to spray on a scent and eventhough they should this product is definitely not going to encorage this. Not at all suprising to read reviews of women claiming to use it for themselves. It is generally unpleasant, far too strong and almost impossible to get rid of once you have sprayed it.
None. I would not buy it or recommend it, especially to a man.
Definitely not manly.

tashlgreen

tashlgreenAustralia

Bad

I don't like this fragrance at all. The smell is way too overpowering (you can always smell someone wearing it long before they come into sight). I don't think it is a very masculine fragrance at all. I definitely would not recommend this product.
The bottle looks nice.
It has an awful overpowering smell.

Tasch

Tasch

This was given to my husband as a gift by a female friend who actually buys it to use for herself. I've always liked Joop but I had never thought to try the men's version. I actually know a couple of other women who also claim to buy this as a scent for themselves. It really is a gorgeous smell, one of my favourite men's colognes. If you are gift buying for a male in your life and are unsure of what to get him then try this as I can't imagine anyone ever being disapointed by it.
Smells great. Reasonable price.

novakor

novakorVIC, 3754

I have been using this fragrance for a while now and my wife loves it so much she ended up getting the Femme version for herself as well.
We now wear it together when we go out so we match scents.
great long lasting masculine smell, can be found for bargain prices around town, recognisable scent

jetjunk

jetjunkAU

What a fantastic fragrance i love it i can not get enough of it i like it on both men and women it is scent that can be worn day or night but be careful as you will get lots of people complimenting you.
It is so devine

west3030

west3030vic, 3030

OK

this i one of my boyfriend's frangrances he prefers another one more than this but when it runs out he uses this one. It is pleasant and not over powering it just right and would make a good present
It is a good male frangrance which can often be found on sale some where at some time if you are able to go hunting for it under the $50 price range. Although i would probably spend more of it who doesn't want a bargin.
There is nothing wrong with it, but there are male frangrances which are better out in the market.

pnasca

pnascaNSW, 2061

I have been using this product for a long time now. It seems fresh and vivid. It is more of a alcohol base rather than an oil based product, so it doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily or uncomfortable after using it all day long.

Women and men alike will approach you and recognise the scent straight away. You will not believe how many people will comment when you wear it.

The price is right on the mark at around $50, and it is my signature fragrance.
The best ever fragrence that has ever been invented. You can purchase this fragrence for $50 from disount chemists and alike
Not everybody likes it, however you know when someone does.

suzanmilo

suzanmilo

May not suit all men.
It has a very distinct and unique fragrance, as long as you like a sweeter smelling aroma.
Too sweet for my liking, so I would wear sparingly.

Ronnie

Ronnieasked

Have they changed the formula in Joop Homme when I first started using it many years ago I only needed 1or 2 sprays and the fragrance would last all day now I need at least 5or 6 sprays I think they have made it LESS fragrant so they sell more of their products? Joop has lost me Calvin Klein now

Ronnies Uncle
Ronnies Uncle

I bought it lately from FragranceX.com, you have to use the whole 125mL to smell like one spray of the original one. It is either greatly diluted or a fake one. I will never buy any perfume from FragranceX.com ever again based on my terrible experience.

Even the aftershave lasts longer than Ladies perfume, so it must be your body chemistry that hasnchanged. Oh boy! what an awesome piece of kit! Can you smell the stench? Hats off to Joop! for pulling it off, when others including the big players have failed miserably! You have really knocked the ball out of the park with this fragrance! Your kids are going to love it, and so are The Girls!

Zeeshan

Zeeshanasked

is behind the ears better than neck or vice versa for perfume application for better silage?

Nomi
Nomi

Personally I don't think so, specially if you have long hair. I pref spraying it on my neck.

Spray areas you are less likely to sweat, everyone's body type is different.

mrmagic

mrmagicasked

how many sprays of joop homme are needed and how applied?

xbaconator9000x
xbaconator9000x

2-5
Sprayed on your wrists and neck (Pulse area/s)

Bill Rome
Bill Rome

3-5 sprays neck & chest

aaykay
aaykay

2. I get headache if I spray more than 2. spray from a distance if you want to spray more

Get an answer from our members and Joop! representatives

CategoryMen's Fragrances