Joovy Balloon

Joovy Balloon

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Joovy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
    Anon
    AnonSydney

Best purchase I've made

I bought this pram when my daughter was 3 weeks old and she's now nearly 2 and it's still going strong for the price I paid it is definitely a bargain. And I love how bright the pink colour is, it definitely stands out from the crowd, and does everything it says.

Sev
    SevMelbourne

It’s very light weight and easy to fold

I got this one at toys r us on clearance. Desperately needed a light pram to keep in the car. It’s okay. It does have some positives, it’s compact, I can fold and lift it with one had. However it might be too light and with boys that jump and throw themselves in it, I’m always scared of it tipping over. He handle bar is a bit short and too close to the pram sometimes I feel like I have to bend more than I should or my feet hit the pram when pushing. And the basked it large but hard to get items in as the seat is pretty low on top.

Jess
    JessCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great pram.

This pram is great. It is very light and easy to fold and move around.
    I got it 1/2 price from babies r us and was a little sceptical but I love it and my son does too.
    It’s not showing and wear or tear which is great and it’s very easy to clean. ( I spilt coffee on it when I put it in the car, and gave it a hose down with the pressure washer and it was clean quickly. And it dried pretty fast too.)

Bobbi
    BobbiSydney, NSW

Love this stroller

I love this stroller it’s so light weight and you can put a newborn straight in so I saved money by buying this stroller. The only issue I have with it is the reverse handle sometimes gets jammed so it takes a little longer to put it back and fold the stroller but I still love it. I got the green one it’s so cute! I recommend this stroller if you can’t afford a big pram or if you don’t want to spend a lot of money.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Joovy Balloon compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Apple
    AppleParkville

Good

I like it because even i go grocery at the button they have big basket under. And easy to use i don't have any problem with the stroller.