Jordans NSW

Jordans NSW

See the Best Electricians in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jordans NSW? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.4
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Cowboy Plumbers

Rinnai outsourced to FOURTH party. Arrived late, unannounced, fail to identify themselves, charge $225 for no service, No invoice, Won't reply to emails. WARNING: Avoid Jordans Nsw at all costs!!

benni
benniSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good luck with this mob.

They used to be okay once but now they don't return calls or emails - for us - over 10 days. Supplied us with a faulty networker and said they didn't have a single one in stock at their main office - REALLY??? Such an important part? Serviced our Brivis unit and it kept playing up but they (after us calling and calling) told us to get someone else under Rinnai to look at the issues. THEY carried out the Service though??? Shocking - just terrible attitude. It's freezing up here in upper Blue Mountains and our father recently had a stroke but they don't care whatsoever. Disgraceful people. Good luck with this mob you will need it.

Mike
MikeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Never use this company

Took a gas heater into Springwood Gas Center (Blue mountains) For a service.
They passed the unit to Jordans who serviced the heater, but when we got it home one of the buttons that had no fault prior to being taken in, was now not working. We emailed them and were told to bring it back.
We did and were not told there would not be any charge since the repairs are under warranty.
Today they billed us for 195 dollars.
Nice little scam, when a device come in for service, create a new fault and then bill the customer to fix it.

Janet H.

Air Cond Still in Warranty showed proof will not return service fee.

Go elsewhere!!!

After a career in Property Management and renovating several homes, I found this Company possibly the worst I have ever dealt with. Were prepared to give up a $15000 job by refusing to give warranty details & not giving promised refund of $300 odd for service call advising new system required. If accepted would refund service cost. No final quote for me after several requests & no refund. I went elsewhere. They now have the audacity to advise me 18mths later that service is due on my old system. That says it all.

Sick of the excuses

If I could give a zero rating I would.
For nearly 3 years I have been dealing with a faulty solar hot water system and still no resolution. Several phone calls are met with "leave it with me" and nothing gets done. I am at the point of taking legal action. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Rather than replace a non working system, they chose stop gap measures and still the issues have not been resolved. I can only assume they are waiting until the warranty expires.

Donna
DonnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst Customer Service

Sinha
SinhaSydney, NSW

Overcharging, misinformation and non existent customer service

Blue Mountains
Blue MountainsSydney, NSW

Customer service is more than cleaning the heater

Rang to organise a service call on heater. Service centre staff polite, knowledgeable and helpful. Service man arrived and did provide a thorough clean and general service. Sadly his communication skills were in need of improvement. He was abrupt, and discourteous. Failed to introduce himself, and was quite off hand and rude when a minor problem arose. We were not informed when organising the service that the heater would need to be removed from its position and cleaned on his ute. The plug needed to be removed to allow this to occur. Last service the heater was cleaned in situ.
Would have ranked much higher for the quality of the cleaning service provided but for the service staff communication skills that really need improvement.

Fantastic service

I would liket to thank Daniel & Dusty for the fantastic job they did installing my new log fire, friendly and knowledgeable, answered all of my concerns and did a first class job of the installation

customer service

Thank you to Daniel, Diane, Peta and Glen from Springwood Gas for your excellent service and perseverance in repairing our old Osburn heater and would happily recommend your business. John & Teryl

Life Changing

Prior to meting the team at Jordan's my air conditioning system was in shambles. Having spoke to Shamirn on the phone expressing my concern she did not leave a question of mine unanswered.
The team came out and fixed my entire air conditioning system within days!
Forever thankful to the team. They are the ones to thank for the warmth in my house this chilly winter.
You'd be silly not to hire this fantastic company!!!

- Houda.

Maryam
MaryamSydney, NSW

Customer Servive

The service is impeccable, Shamirn and Lisa in head office not only helped but went out of their way to resolve my aircon Issue.

I felt they did a amazing job and highly recommend the team at Jordan!!

Natasha R.
Natasha R.Sydney, NSW

Great Service

Great and prompt service! Very helpful team. The technician was polite, knowledgable and gave us plenty of options. Happy to recommend to others. Will definitely contact again in the future.

FunMum
FunMumSydney, NSW

Wonderful Service!

I had a technician from Jordan’s out to fix my Brivis and he was wonderful! He was very efficient and my unit is now working perfectly.

I felt that he did a wonderful job and he was very pleasant to deal with. I will be recommending Jordan’s to all of my friends