Meg M.

Meg M.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Refinancing an investment property

How easy it was. Joust took my details and within a week I had some offers to choose from. Love this platform and have already recommended to a few friends.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Highly recommended

For an online service, I was quite surprised at how effortless the process of switching my Home loan was. Simply advertise what you require and the banks come after you. 5 days from initial enquiry through to settlement. Too easy.

Online Tools
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Banks bid for you to join them

I highly recommend Joust as they provide financial lenders that bid to have you as their customer. It’s quick and easy and do not worry if your credit rating is poor! Thanks to Joust I refinanced with Bank Of Melbourne within a month and will save thousands per year as a result of getting a great home loan rate!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Home Loans

Find out how Joust compares to other Home Loans

Michael

MichaelGippsland, VIC

Easy, efficient refinancing

The process is so easy. The reverse auction aspect is fantastic and well worth it. We get lazy with our automatic systems. We have saved approximately $500 p/wk by looking at our finances and refinancing. The new bank was fantastic to deal with through the whole process. After being with another institute for 32years and them not offering any incentives to continue our relationship, it was a no-brainer.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Loan used forRefinancing

Review collected in partnership with Joust

Gen

GenBrisbane

Really happy with the service and follow up that we received

We were assisted to find the right broker and in turn the right mortgage for us. Can't thank you enough for our positive outcome! We can highly recommend using this service.

Max Harris - Refinance

Max was thorough, informative, friendly and very helpful
I'm so very excited he was able to help me with this.
No extra costs. Max was timely with everything required. Thankyou kindly Max

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Sohrab

SohrabSydney, NSW

It will help if you have busy life style!

Good platform, it helped me connecting to multiple brokers and finding the one I could work with.
I gave four stars only because received so many follow up calls and emails from LoanDolphine despite my clear request for no further follow ups.

Definitely the follow ups are necessary for some cases. This is something that the team can improve on in the customer engagement process.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateMay 2019
Andrew B

Andrew BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service, Very Helpful advice

Thanks to Cici for running through a whole host of options and scenarios and following up with speed and purpose. We are looking forward to a loan that better suites our needs and would happily utilise LoanDolphin in the future.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Joust TeamJoust

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your positive experience with us at LoanDolphin. Please feel free to reach out to us again in the future!

Annie Le Cavalier

Annie Le CavalierSydney, NSW

Top notch service, would highly recommend

LoanDolphin exceeded our expectations. The service was so professional and accommodating. They found us a super competitive rate that we were unable to find elsewhere and helped us through every step of the way to get it all settled. Cici even made a Saturday house visit to get the papers signed and provided excellent advice. As a result we now have hundreds of dollars more each week in disposable income. Couldn't rate the service more highly!

Home Loans