Joust (page 2 of 4)

Very good.

Excellent customer service. Staff were in contact with me every step of the way, making sure I was receiving the best customer service possible. I highly recommend using Loan Dolphin.

Joust TeamJoust

Hi Elena, Really appreciate taking the time to leave us a review here. Thanks for the recommendation and please feel free to reach out if you need any further support from our team.

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast, effective, easy - pick any 3

Fast and effective service provided by both the brokers and LoanDolphin. I recommend the platform for anyone looking to get a new loan or refinance. The platform saved me plenty of time.

Joust TeamJoust

Hi Tim, Thanks for the 5-star review. Excellent to read about your experience with the LoanDolphin platform service and how you saved plenty of time. Thanks and feel free to reach out if you need any further support!

Great service, great way to get access to a lot of lenders

Great support, quick responses.
I had my first offer within an hour.
Brokers have reviews and experience ratings which allow to judge the quality of the future engagement.
You can engage multiple people at the same time which creates great competitive environment.

Good service

Good customer service and Cici has been always attentive to my questions and very helpful in delivering the final result. No extra cost. I am ok with the rate for my loan and happy with the arrangement.

Online Tools
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property
Andrew B

Andrew BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service, Very Helpful advice

Thanks to Cici for running through a whole host of options and scenarios and following up with speed and purpose. We are looking forward to a loan that better suites our needs and would happily utilise LoanDolphin in the future.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan used forRefinancing
Joust TeamJoust

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your positive experience with us at LoanDolphin. Please feel free to reach out to us again in the future!

Annie Le Cavalier

Annie Le CavalierSydney, NSW

Top notch service, would highly recommend

LoanDolphin exceeded our expectations. The service was so professional and accommodating. They found us a super competitive rate that we were unable to find elsewhere and helped us through every step of the way to get it all settled. Cici even made a Saturday house visit to get the papers signed and provided excellent advice. As a result we now have hundreds of dollars more each week in disposable income. Couldn't rate the service more highly!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forRefinancing

Exceptional Service

The services rendered by Cici were exceptional! She was very knowledgeable and patient. Managed to get us the lowest rate on the market. Cici was still helpful after the sale.

Joust TeamJoust

Hi Mrs Jay, Thanks for sharing your experience. The team here at LoanDolphin and Cici really appreciates your feedback. It's wonderful to hear that you had such a fantastic experience even after the settlement.

greg

greg

Received lots of options

Great service. Received lots of offers to choose from and to further enquiry with if required. Currently progressing an application which looks promising which should save me a reasonable amount of costs per year.

Sam KSydney Surrounds, NSW

Loan Dolphin good, some lender not good

Loan Dolphin's service is good. They are quite active in connecting me with lenders.

While my experience with Michael Joei from Gateway Bank was pretty bad. After telling me "you can ask anything", they rejected most of my requests, and let me feel they waited there for me to beg them for their good rate. Being arrogant, they do not cater for your individual needs, at all. I would not recommend them to any of my friends from now on.

excellent service

The level of service I received from the team at LoanDolphin was excellent. They would get back to my questions in the same day.

I felt comfortable every step of the way, thanks to the team and brokers I dealt with. I highly recommend this platform to anyone looking to save money and time when getting a home loan.

Joust TeamJoust

Hi Mark, Thanks a lot for the review. The team puts in a lot of effort to make things easy and seamless. Thanks for taking the time and please feel free to recommend us to any of your friends and family

Stella

Stella

Professional agent who provided professional service helped me a lot with my refinancing. Cici explained different products for me just to find the most suitable one. Really appreciated

ka7

ka7Sydney

Happy to recommend

Easy to use

Easy to use and the brokers they put us in touch with had some great deals. Would definitely use them again.

jimbo

jimbosydney

excellent

very efficient and responsive. good job loan dolphin. brokers on the service were also quick to get back in touch

Makes it easy to shop around for a better rate.

LoanDolphin were very helpful in helping us find a better deal when we decided to refinance our home loan. Their platform is easy to use and put us in touch with some great offers. We would definitely recommend them to people looking for a home loan in the future.

Easy

'The team at LoanDolphin were helpful and helped me every step of the way. The broker on the platform never wasted time and made sure everything was coming along smoothly as well.

I highly recommend this platform to those looking to get a new home loan or refinance. LoanDolphin has helped me save a lot of time and hopefully a lot of money.

Sir Wazza

Sir WazzaSydney, NSW

WOW what a service

i was very surprised by the result, got a great loan with the features I wanted, easy to use and not pushy, I felt in total control and informed the whole way, I have recommended this service to many friends.

Fantastic service!

The loan dolphin website was very user friendly and i was contacted quickly once i made my selection. Once in touch with a broker, he contacted me to go through my requirements to get the ball rolling a few days later. It was great to see all the available loans in one place, along with contact details on the site.

Rich

RichSydney

Great service. Easy to use and resulted in a better deal on my existing home loan!

Excellent customer service, eager to help and improve my listing to help me achieve a better result. Received many bids,

Nathan M

Nathan MRIVERSTONE

Excellent service and friendly staff

Loan Dolphin was extremely quick to match us with suitable mortgage brokers. The service provided by the mortgage broker was very professional and friendly. They went above and beyond to get us a great deal to buy our first home.
The interest rate we received was fantastic and the package deal got us more than we expected.

Overall fantastic service.