Joust (page 3 of 4)

Clay

ClaySunshine Coast

Refinancing Genius

Good

Very good and helpful for my loan application, finding cheaper rates better than looking online. Great to deal with again

Cheyne

CheyneErskineville

Fantastic service I'd recommend to anyone

Not only was the loandolphin platform extremely simple to use, it delivered exactly what was expected with plenty of great bids from a range of sources. It really helped provide the best loan options available to me with minimal hassle required.
The loandolphin team was also exceptional and went above and beyond to support with any queries.

Ron

RonSydney

Awesome service

Very happy with the excellent service I received from the first moment I got in touch with the loandolphin team.
They were so helpful and patient. Kept me up to date all through the process. I would definitely recommend them.

Loan Dolphin Platform Excellent

The service provided by the team at LoanDolphin has exceeded all my expectations. I couldn't be happier with how I have been treated.

They were very helpful and patient throughout the process. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I strongly recommend the platform to anyone looking to save time and money while looking for a home loan.''

Kind regards,
SUNIL

Meme

MemeTimbuktoo

Good service

Good service and follow up from Loan Dolphin reps. Banks are asked to bid for your business which is a great idea

Raphael

Raphael

Fantastic team

They were so helpful and patient. Kept me up to date all through the process. Highly recommend them to anyone who wishes to save some money and slash their home loan by years.

Well served, good service

Very helpful with my everything that I asked for. I would like to thank Mr Mentiz,for all your help it's so much easygoing and very helpful with my everything that I have asked for.

First loan via LoanDolphin, great concept and excellent result

This platform is amazing, Jenel and Haydon was friendly and really took care of the entire process. will definitely recommend to friends and family.

M and M

M and MMelbourne

Effortless

Easy to use site and a personable service agent was available when we ran into a minor technical glitch. The service we received from our broker Max Harris was outstanding. Max understood our needs and helped strategise our loan structure. He is a good communicator and responsive throughout the process and even after we've have settled. We are very pleased with the outcome and already seeing the benefits (dollar savings) of switching banks.

Great service!

Cici from LoanDolphin has gone above and beyond to ensure the whole refinancing process went smoothly for us, providing a very personalised and professional service. Would definitely highly recommend Cici.

Great broker

Helpful broker and good rate for loan. Recommend to anyone like to refinances. Need any loan go online LOANDOLPHIN internet.

Highly recommended

Loan Dolphin is a simple, easy way to gain access to a variety of mortgage brokers and to compare home loans that would otherwise have been time consuming and difficult. Max Harris at Azura Financial was an absolute pleasure to work with and made the process easy. Highly recommended.

Excellent Customer Service

It has been a very pleasant experience with LoanDolphin and the broker Cici Wang. She has maintained a very high level of customer service with her professionalism during the whole process of loan application up to the settlement date. She even helped us on some stuff which is not originally in her job profile, which has facilitated the whole settlement process. I'll definitely come back to LoanDolphine and Cici if I have any loan needs in the future.

Excellent and knowledgeable mortgage broker

Cici is an excellent and knowledgeable mortgage broker. She did a great job on my refinancing, reducing my interest rate from 4.2% to 3.79% and assisted with a cash out for some renovations. She was very helpful in walking us through the whole process, informing us of all available options and simplifying everything so we are able to understand. Thank you Cici for your recent hard work! I would recommend Cici for her professionalism.

Joust TeamJoust

Hi Annie, Thanks for the excellent review. It's amazing to see the rate reduction you achieved via LoanDolphin. All the best with the renovations and feel free to be part of the LoanDolphin community and events in the future.

Fantastic

The LoanDolphin service was quick and easy to use and put us onto the right and best deal (through a broker on the site) for our mortgage

Joust TeamJoust

Thank you for using the platform to find the right and best deal on your mortgage. Appreciate taking the time to review us.

Very good service from my broker Cici

was impressed by the amount of communication and commitment I received from my broker Cici. She was very good in explaining my options, made things very easy for me and even looked after my file while away on her Wedding. I am so thankful that she was able to help me refinance my home loan from my old bank NAB to Suncorp and consolidate my debt as well. Thank you very much and I will be recommending you all my friends.

Joust TeamJoust

Thanks for your wonderful feedback and appreciate taking the time to write this review. If there is anything further we could do please feel free to reach out to us here at LoanDolphin.

Amy

AmySydney

Excellent rate and service

Very happy with the service provided by Ranin from Loan Dolphin and Michael Short who was my broker. I was able to get a very good home loan rate for my refinance. Ranin explained the different offers and go through each one with me. Was a smooth process with Michael in the loan approval and settlement process. Have already recommended to friends and would use them again for sure.

Joust TeamJoust

At LoanDolphin we are absolutely passionate about helping borrowers such as yourself achieve the best price, service and care when it comes to home loans. Thanks you very much for the great review Amy.

Lifesavers!!!

Ranin and Harry from Loan Dolphin were exceptional and extremely knowledgeable when it came to the finance of my loan for my brand new unit in Sydney. After being screwed over royally by Westpac (my bank of 18 years), on the final day of settlement, which was booked between my solicitor and the developers solicitors, the team at Loan Dolphin were able to find me an alternate option with an extremely limited window of opportunity to settle this property. Could not speak highly enough of Loan Dolphin and the team they have there.

Joust TeamJoust

Thanks Rined, Thank you very much for taking the time to review us here at LoanDolphnin. It’s a great feeling to know that we were genuinely able to help you with your home loan for your brand new unit in Sydney

Wendy

WendyPakenham

Very pleased with my refinance

I am very pleased with the refinance which I recently did using the Loan Dolphin service. The service I received from both Loan Dolphin and the broker was excellent and efficient. I will definitely use this service again.

Joust TeamJoust

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate the feedback!
We're so pleased that you found LoanDolphin's home loan platform to be excellent and efficient.