Joust (page 4 of 4)

The most professional service

Loan Dolphin, provided us with several options in a very short time. Each option was answered quickly. We chose a low rate with Ms Jenny Huang from Mortgage House. They worked tirelessly in obtaining approval and finalising our refinance. Loan Dolphin would be our choice again and we can highly recommend them.

Patrick - Central Coast NSW

Joust TeamJoust

Patrick, Thanks a lot for your review we really appreciate it. We love hearing about how well our community of mortgage broker professionals work hard to get your home loan refinanced.

Highly effective platform

LoanDolphin is a highly effective platform which brings mortgage brokers to you rather than having to compare brokers yourself. A hidden benefit may be that brokers could offer limited volume deals that they wouldn't want to be marketed widely.

Joust TeamJoust

Gary, thanks so much for your review.

Usman S

Usman SSydney

Seamless process with excellent communication

Worked with James Zhang (broker) from LoanDolphin. Found James to be very efficient with excellent communication skills and a smoot liaison/interface with the bank - coordinated everything with the bank through to loan settlement and always promptly responded to queries even on weekends/late evenings.

Joust TeamJoust

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience working with James from Method Finance for your construction loan.

Home Loans

Find out how Joust compares to other Home Loans

Clarice

ClariceSydney

Great Service!

The service is fantastic and the process is very quick. I've received pretty good offers and I'm already applying my new refinance.

I really would recommend Loandolphin to everyone!

Nicholas W

Nicholas WNewcastle

Awesome idea

I had spoken to a mortgage broker who I didn't get the feeling he was giving me a very good deal but I didn't want to waste too much time so I found LoanDolphin and gave it a try. It's such a good idea, it took me 10min to put all my info and then I got a few bids immediately and heaps more within a few hours which were way better than my broker had offered me, even with the same bank! Seriously saved me a lot of time and I would have paid a lot more interest if I had taken my brokers offer instead. Great to finally see something that is pro-customer, well done

Joust TeamJoust

Thanks so much for your fantastic feedback! It's fantastic to hear that we were able to make the process of finding the right mortgage seamless for you - this is precisely what we strive to do.

Loved it!!

I was looking for a simple mortgage switch that would give me better value than the existing provider. The process was easy and the customer service was excellent. I was kept in the loop throughout the entire process and all interactions were handled swiftly. Well done! Thank you loan dolphin.

Joust TeamJoust

Many thanks for your lovely review. We are thrilled that you loved the experience and the service throughout the refinance process.

Abhi

AbhiSydney

Doung the right thing

We were looking to refinance and a friend of mine recommended Loan Dolphin and it really helped me find out more about the market than I could’ve done myself. It was an easy experience to put all the information and then I got lenders to bid (I am not sure if lenders see each other’s offers). I didn’t have to do much at all. My BOQ lender was really good and supportive. At the end of the day I was able to refinance with ease without having to do much work.

Joust TeamJoust

Thank you for sharing your review! We are so glad that you were able to find a good BOQ Home Lender through our platform to refinance your mortgage.

Frustrated

FrustratedSydney, NSW

Waste of time

We have wasted three months of working with a broker, providing all information, compromising on the amount we wanted to refinance and as far as we know provided everything required, only for nothing to progress. Due to the delays, we put a deadline of 31st October to receive a formal loan offer. It is now COB 1st November and we have not heard from the broker, nor received any explanation as to why the loans didn't proceed. Really disappointing.
The concept of Loan Dolphin is very good, but in our case, it was all for nothing.

Maxim P

Maxim PAU

LoanDolphin is great, the best solution for people looking to land a mortgage

The process is streamlined and quick. It only takes 10-15 minutes to post your mortgage requirements and start reviewing bids. There is no obligation and brokers cannot reach you out directly unless you intentionally share your phone number with them.

My only suggestion for improvement would be to work on the internal chat. It seems to remove all of the formatting (including newlines) and also does not mark messages as read sometimes. Minor thing though, given that the product is relatively new, it's absolutely perfect!

P.S. I used LoanDolphin to refinance my owner-occupied mortgage

Hi Maxim,

Thank you very much for using LoanDolphin to refinance your home loan. Also, appreciate your review and feedback. We will definitely look into how we could improve the internal chat function.

Home Loans

Find out how Joust compares to other Home Loans

Perfect place to find the best deal for your home loan

Loan dolphin is a perfect place to find the best deal for your home loan across different financial institutes and experienced brokers.

Joust TeamJoust

Thanks Majid, appreciate the review and it's awesome that you had found the best deal for your mortgage through our LoanDolphin platform.

Elizabeth L

Elizabeth LSydney

Save yourself time, effort and the headache

LoanDolphin takes away the endless hours you'd spend on different websites comparing different rates, fees, etc. You get a snapshot of what each broker can offer, and choose the best option for you to open up a no obligation chat. The broker I selected (Max Harris from Azura Financial) turned out to be very helpful and diligent in letting me know my options and best deals for a loan. Would highly recommend him and also LoanDolphin for the quality of brokers they have on their service!

Amy

Amy

Simple and easy

It is a great site to have my loans listed. The process is so simple and easy. The result is great! I don't have to be on the phone for hours to deal with all the different banks!

Joust TeamJoust

Thanks Amy for your feedback. We are thrilled that you found the home loan auction process simple and easy. We are always looking to improve what we do so that we can make it easier for the borrowers.

Cara

CaraSydney

Great way to keep your bank honest and get a better rate

Much better than doing the ring around or multiple form filling. Took me less than 15 minutes to fill in our details, and saved a whole load of time being able to compare, but not just compare - find an actual mortgage broker or bank person to help follow through.

Joust TeamJoust

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience and got a better home loan rate. All the best, LoanDolphin team

Andrew M

Andrew Msydney

Saved me a lot of time

Used LoanDolphin and we found a very good rate from NAB. It was good to see all the offers online and most of them were better than what was on other sites. But the best was I could decide on who I want to deal with and it looked like it was a very competitive in there which was good for us. We wanted a quick turnaround for the refinance from CBA and the Lester worked really hard.