Arnaud

Arnaud

The platform pushes brokers to lie to get your business

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad

Refinance

'The level of service I received from the team at LoanDolphin was excellent. They would get back to my questions in the same day.

I felt comfortable every step of the way, thanks to the team and brokers I dealt with. I highly recommend this platform to anyone looking to save money and time when getting a home loan

Application Process
Sohrab

SohrabSydney, NSW

It will help if you have busy life style!

Good platform, it helped me connecting to multiple brokers and finding the one I could work with.
I gave four stars only because received so many follow up calls and emails from LoanDolphine despite my clear request for no further follow ups.

Definitely the follow ups are necessary for some cases. This is something that the team can improve on in the customer engagement process.

Home Loans

Find out how Joust compares to other Home Loans

Very good.

Excellent customer service. Staff were in contact with me every step of the way, making sure I was receiving the best customer service possible. I highly recommend using Loan Dolphin.

Joust TeamJoust

Hi Elena, Really appreciate taking the time to leave us a review here. Thanks for the recommendation and please feel free to reach out if you need any further support from our team.

Andrew B

Andrew BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service, Very Helpful advice

Thanks to Cici for running through a whole host of options and scenarios and following up with speed and purpose. We are looking forward to a loan that better suites our needs and would happily utilise LoanDolphin in the future.

Joust TeamJoust

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your positive experience with us at LoanDolphin. Please feel free to reach out to us again in the future!

ka7

ka7Sydney

Happy to recommend

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad

Good

Very good and helpful for my loan application, finding cheaper rates better than looking online. Great to deal with again

Frustrated

FrustratedSydney, NSW

Waste of time

We have wasted three months of working with a broker, providing all information, compromising on the amount we wanted to refinance and as far as we know provided everything required, only for nothing to progress. Due to the delays, we put a deadline of 31st October to receive a formal loan offer. It is now COB 1st November and we have not heard from the broker, nor received any explanation as to why the loans didn't proceed. Really disappointing.
The concept of Loan Dolphin is very good, but in our case, it was all for nothing.