Giles

GilesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Fantastic concept! Banks come to you! A great service that I would recommend using. Customer service is excellent with immediate follow up calls! Why would you call a bank and be on hold 30 minutes when you have a service like this? Very professional and offers come to you within 24 hours.

Meg M.

Meg M.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Refinancing an investment property

How easy it was. Joust took my details and within a week I had some offers to choose from. Love this platform and have already recommended to a few friends.

Highly recommended

For an online service, I was quite surprised at how effortless the process of switching my Home loan was. Simply advertise what you require and the banks come after you. 5 days from initial enquiry through to settlement. Too easy.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Banks bid for you to join them

I highly recommend Joust as they provide financial lenders that bid to have you as their customer. It’s quick and easy and do not worry if your credit rating is poor! Thanks to Joust I refinanced with Bank Of Melbourne within a month and will save thousands per year as a result of getting a great home loan rate!

Michael

MichaelGippsland, VIC

Easy, efficient refinancing

The process is so easy. The reverse auction aspect is fantastic and well worth it. We get lazy with our automatic systems. We have saved approximately $500 p/wk by looking at our finances and refinancing. The new bank was fantastic to deal with through the whole process. After being with another institute for 32years and them not offering any incentives to continue our relationship, it was a no-brainer.

Review collected in partnership with Joust

Sreenith K.

Sreenith K.Sydney, NSW

Simple and easy platform to reach out to brokers

Extremely happy with the service provided by LoanDolphin. The process saved me plenty of time and stress.

The brokers I got connected with through the platform made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I highly encourage anyone looking to save money and time to give the platform a go!

Yvonne

Yvonne

Best service from Cici

Cici was very responsive in contacting me, simplifying and making options easy to understand. As a bonus I even got an additional 300,000 Qantas points to fly out on a trip. There were no unexpected costs or additional issues. Very satisfied with the interest rate I got for the loan.

Gen

GenBrisbane

Really happy with the service and follow up that we received

We were assisted to find the right broker and in turn the right mortgage for us. Can't thank you enough for our positive outcome! We can highly recommend using this service.

Max Harris - Refinance

Max was thorough, informative, friendly and very helpful
I'm so very excited he was able to help me with this.
No extra costs. Max was timely with everything required. Thankyou kindly Max

Helpful Service

LoanDolphin was easy to use and provided us with some great refinance options. Their communication and follow up was prompt and at a time convenient to me. The brokers we found provided great service.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Exceptional Customer Service from Cici Wang

Great experience on all counts

Loved dealing with Nick from day one. He was professional, switched on and always had our best interests at heart. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone and we look forward to working with him again in the not too distant future.

Ed Philps

Ed PhilpsSydney, NSW

Beat the banks. LoanDolphin saved us so much money!

An excellent experience. For years we've been with the same bank and now through LoanDolphin we have established an ongoing relationship where we can continue to get the best deal on financing.
While the process was new to me, LoanDolphin gave us a clear map and personal service to guide us along the path in simple steps. We entered our needs once and described what was most important, then waited for the tailored personal bids. Choosing the best rate, the best experience profile and the best solution we saved nearly $20,000 annually.
Now I wish we did that 10 years ago.

Johanna and Severino

Johanna and SeverinoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from Cici Wang

Sharmin Ali

Sharmin AliSydney, NSW

Great Experience with World's Best

Excellent service, extremely satisfied with the attention and care we received from Cici and her team. We are greatly tankful for helping us securing our dream home.

If you are thinking of buying a property, go see Ranin or Cici knowing that you are in extremely good hands with World's Best.

Joust TeamJoust

Thanks Sharmin for your amazing feedback about our LoanDolphin service. We always strive to do our very best with every single person we deal with.

Bob

BobSydney, NSW

Cici is the best!

I'd recommend Loan Dolphin and specifically Cici Wang to anyone who needs mortgage. Cici helped us determine the best product for us and the loan was approved quickly. Well done!

Joust TeamJoust

Hi Bob, thanks for the wonderful review. Thrilled that you found the best product and home loan. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything further we can assist you with!

Amazing Service and amazing people Fast and most efficient

Customer service is one the best part of this company and knowledge on everything you ask
They go above and beyond there role and very well done for me.

No issues with loan at anytime from starting to end of the process

Super satisfied one of the best people I met in the market for loan processing

Cici and Ranin are the rockstars no less than 5 star Rating

Joust TeamJoust

Hi Vineeth, Thanks so much for your fantastic feedback! It's wonderful to hear that we were able to make the process of finding the right home loan seamless for you - this is exactly what we strive to do.

Great single point of comparison

Great customer service, very responsive with quotes within a few hours of submission and great rates for loans. Suggest you only go to this service when you are close to offering.

Joust TeamJoust

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate the feedback! Glad you found value in from our platform service by discovering some great home loan rates!

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast, effective, easy - pick any 3

Fast and effective service provided by both the brokers and LoanDolphin. I recommend the platform for anyone looking to get a new loan or refinance. The platform saved me plenty of time.

Joust TeamJoust

Hi Tim, Thanks for the 5-star review. Excellent to read about your experience with the LoanDolphin platform service and how you saved plenty of time. Thanks and feel free to reach out if you need any further support!

Great service, great way to get access to a lot of lenders

Great support, quick responses.
I had my first offer within an hour.
Brokers have reviews and experience ratings which allow to judge the quality of the future engagement.
You can engage multiple people at the same time which creates great competitive environment.