2Joyce Kitchens

82% · 12526 · 17%

Ron
Ron

Very happy with Joyce again

Great design and workmanship. Friendly professional tradies and project management. Kept us informed and managed to finish before Xmas as promised (in spite of Covid delays). Second Joyce kitchen. Happy again.
Michelle
MichellePerth, WA2 posts

• +8Thumbnail
Denise C.
Denise C.

Jeff FRaser
Jeff FRaser2 posts

A Dream Kitchen To Be Proud Of

Joyce Kitchens completely renovated our home kitchen, the entire team were amazing from start to finish. They worked with us very closely on the designs, a big thankyou to Simon Cox.

Thank you for staying on budget, any design changes through the process were handled with ease and the tradies were very efficient and dedicated. Such a pleasant process throughout.

We have a lovely kitchen that has surpassed our expectations, we are extremely happy to recommend the Joyce Kitchens team.

Jeff and Lesley Fraser Show reply

Carole
CarolePerth, WA

Susan
SusanPerth, WA

My new kitchen,bathrooms and laundry cabinets are wonderful

We had Simon Cox (who designed our friends kitchen and recommended him)design our kitchen,then also all the cabinets in the bathrooms and laundry. We decided on the same cabinets right through with same stone bench tops and it looks amazing. Simon was very helpful, with lots of ideas ,and solving any issues that came up. I would highly recommend him to anyone going to Joyce Kitchens.
janet d.
janet d.Perth, WA

Great service and beautiful kitchen

My experience with Joyce Kitchens and our designer Simon Cox could not have been better. We were given a timeline for our kitchen to be finished and it started on time and finished on time, there were no delays and we had no issues at all which was fantastic. Simon was excellent, he gave us several design tips we took on board and the result looked great because of his advice. We are very happy with our kitchen and so much so we have referred Joyce Kitchens to two colleagues. We are very happy with how the kitchen looks aesthetically, it is much brighter now, and the quality of the cabinetry and drawers is very good. Our whole kitchen looks great and definitely functions much better.
Mary P
Mary PPerth, WA

Leonie
Leonie

Kitchen redo

I had a wonderful experience with Joyce Kitchens. My designer Dawn Metcalfe was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. I absolutely love how my new kitchen looks now, it is everything I was dreaming it would be and has lightened up our whole living/dining space, it has provided me with an abundance of new storage, has a more functional flow and I love the new spice drawer and waterfall benchtop.

Kind regards

Karl
KarlPerth, WA20 posts

Marken
MarkenPerth, WA

Bright New Kitchen Transforms the Whole Place

I recently downsized and the kitchen was the real black sheep of my new abode. Thanks to Joyce and designer Caitlyn, I now have a bright functional kitchen which really improves the whole place. Nothing was too much trouble for Caitlyn, even though I changed my mind on things a few times. All the workmen were punctual, polite and friendly, happy to do little extras and support each other. Because of Covid 19 restrictions, it all took a little longer than planned but every worked hard to make sure I was not inconvenienced.
Trish n
Trish n2 posts

Sue A.
Sue A.Perth, WA

John Hammond
John HammondPerth, WA

Excellent quality and service by Joyce Kitchens

Joyce Kitchens and their representative Kordula provided excellent designs, options and an end product. I would not hesitate to use Joyce Kitchens again. Good service all round. Prompt service, prompt with paperwork and excellent follow up to make sure the customer is happy.

Ari
AriPerth, WA2 posts

Lynn
LynnPerth, WA

I recently dealt with Joyce Kitchens as a repeat customer to have an I grade to our kitchen. From the moment I spoke with Kordula and through the process of arranging I felt confident that I would be getting a great product. Lee the installer was very accommodating and worked diligently and professionally. I had a very tight turnaround and Joyce were able to ensure this happened having all the trades lined up ready to go. I am so pleased with the finished product thank you so much Show reply
Michael
MichaelPerth, WA2 posts

Kitchen and Laundry fit. A perfect experience

Our kitchen and laundry fit was a wonderful experience. All the people who helped in this quite detailed fit were very good and we have now a great kitchen and laundry area. In particular working with Francois the designer and coordinator was wonderful. He was able to advise and coordinate with us so that anything that was a potential worry was immediately solved. I would not hesitate recommending them to anyone.
JanC
JanCPerth, WA2 posts

Our third kitchen reno by Joyce

This is our third house in WA and in each one we have had Joyce do a kitchen reno. Always been very happy with the result. All the staff have listened to us and been very helpful. Tradesmen have been friendly, punctual and tidy. With each reno we have requested that there be no damage to the existing floor tiles - and on all three occasions no tile has been damaged! We have no hesitation in recommending Joyce Kitchens.
V and A October 2019
V and A October 2019Perth, WA2 posts

Love my new Kitchen and Laundry

We are extremely happy with the service from Joyce Kitchens. From the first phone call to Ben at the Osborne Park office, who immediately contacted Simon who came around that same afternoon. Simon had some great ideas for the design and we absolutely love our new kitchen and laundry. Andrew and Jarred who knocked out and installed the cabinetry were very pleasant and all the trades arrived on time and were friendly. From the first contact to completion was five weeks. We would have no hesitation in recommending Simon and Joyce kitchens. Thank you. A and V. Dianella Show reply
Kaz and Terri
Kaz and TerriPerth, WA

Beautiful kitchen

Joyce have just completed our kitchen renovations and we would totally recommend Joyce kitchens. Extremely happy with staff and tradies who worked on our project. We had a tight budget and we received quality product and workmanship . They were always there to help if needed. .
Thanks Kaz and Terri Show reply
Kevin  Lyn
Kevin LynPERTH2 posts

Excellent new kitchen

Joyce have supplied good old fashioned service whilst supplying a superior product. At all times the, Simon was available for questions and gave suggestions for colour and layout with out being overbearing. We were pleased with the time line and people turned up when they said they would. Minimal mess that was cleaned up when finished. Even had a quality check after completion and phone call from the office checking to ensure we were happy with our kitchen. Highly recommend Joyce And designer Simon. Show reply
Terri
TerriPerth, WA

Beautifully finished cabinets, cannot stop admire them every second

Cabinets made by Joyce are not just modern and stylish, but also of the highest standard and quality. Staffs are friendly, and professional; especially consultant Ben Garcia. He is punctual, caring and very professional. He is always available when you need him. Upon knowing we had a very very tight budget, he offered us a lower price by reducing his commissions voluntarily without our knowledge. A big big thank you to Ben and the Joyce team. Without them we would not be able to put up our feet and enjoy our cabinets now. Show reply
Bob Jennings
Bob Jennings2 posts

New Kitchen August 2019

Joyce recently replaced a Kitchen for us.Libby was an enthusiastic, patient design consultant.The Trades all delivered a product to a high standard.The outcome is a new modern kitchen that is functional as well as visually pleasing, Like all renovations it was not without its difficulties.At times (we live in the country and the property is in Perth), there were issues with coordination,Joyce has recently changed ownership and we understand this is an area they are seeking to improve in their business model. Show reply
Russell
RussellPeel, WA2 posts

Great finished product! ( Kitchen)

Simon Cox At Osborne Park was great to deal with. He was one of the few kitchen design people that we
had dealt with that listened and gave us many options to consider without being biased in his thinking in any way. After many visits we all came up with a fantastic, well designed kitchen using some wonderful new and innovative products. The install process was a little rushed and we had some problems and delays with product supply. Joyce worked diligently with us to resolve these issues. The end result was well worth the wait as overall the finished quality kitchen they delivered was superb!
We would highly recommend them. Russell & Tracy Barrington. Show reply

Ann and Steve
Ann and Steve
  Fair Incentive

Fantastic Seamless Result from Start to Finish

It goes without saying that Joyce Kitchens team starting with Ben Garcia Designer Consultant through to the installer Shaun Macri and all the additional trades were great to work with. Ben was great, from our first appointment he fully understood what we required in our kitchen and Scullery refit. In addition he also worked with us to design our Bar, TV Wall unit and refit our Laundry. The standard of workmanship and the finished product were of the highest standard that one would expect to receive from a professional company in Joyce Kitchens. Again please extend our appreciation and thanks to Ben and all concerned in making this project so seamless and enjoyable.
Regards
Annie and Steve Show reply
Linda F.
Linda F.

Great result by Linda and Keith. 6/9/2019

Andrew Woodard our designer was great to work with from our initial contact in the showroom through the design process and during the installation. The tradies and kitchen fitters were all really professional and the standard of workmanship and products fitted of a high standard. Love the finished kitchen.  Show reply
Jenny and Kerry
Jenny and KerryPerth, WA

Love love love my new kitchen

Joyce Kitchens were professional from the get go. Maud listened to what we wanted and worked her magic to fit everthing in.Denis their incredible biulder did the most amazing job, as did their other tradies. It was a pleasure to have them in my home.I adore my new kitchen. Show reply
Unicorn
Unicorn2 posts

Painful install process

We ended up dealing with three contacts as two sales reps ended up leaving during the process it took to sign and install our kitchen. That should of been our first clue.
Our kitchen design kept getting lost & we had to keep repeating ourselves to multiple people as to what was agreed. The install process took months as they missed items and others had to be re-painted in the correct colour. No one contacted us to tell us what was going on during the process. The quality of the kitchen is good and we are pleased with the end result but it was a headache to get there.
Rebecca Christie
Rebecca ChristiePerth, WA

Dream Kitchen Come True

Hi Libby - can’t wait to show you the final kitchen when it’s done... every step just looks amazing- we are SO in love with it. I’m SO glad we found you and JOYCE Kitchens at the Home Show. You made me feel comfortable deciding every single part of our kitchen. The perfect amount of advice and guidance given, with a couple of laughs along the way. Thankyou Show reply
Sonia K
Sonia K2 posts
E Jo
E JoPerth, WA

Don’t use them

This has been the worst experience for the last 6 weeks and my kitchen is still incomplete.
Everything they say won’t go wrong has. Damaged my floor, increased the costs from quotes due to mistakes, had so many mistakes made by Joyce kitchens.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.Perth, WA

Extremely happy

Ecstatically happy with our kitchen renovation from Joyce Kitchens. Designed by Ben Garcia, it is a joy to behold and work in … more than twice the storage space we had before and all finished in four weeks!
Profuse thanks to all the trades concerned; a very professional team of tradespeople - always on time - there when they said they would be - and so amenable.
Special thanks to Shaun Macri, whose attention to detail during the installation was incredible - no detail escaped his attention.
We are two extremely happy clients.
Elizabeth and Kevin Sharp. Show reply
Christine and Mike
Christine and MikePerth, WA5 posts

kitchen
kitchenPerth, WA3 posts

Fantastic Kitchen

It looks great, is extremely functional and more storage space than I ever imagined, the extras purchased were worth every penny, kick drawers and the revolving corner cupboard make all the difference. It was fitted on time, no mess, all the contractors worked to the highest standard including the worktops and splash back contractors. Love it and don't mind cooking now! Show 2 replies

Michrod
MichrodPerth, WA

Outstanding Kitchen Reno

Our relationship with Joyce Kitchen started when we met with Simon who designed our wonderful new kitchen. During the course of the total renovation it had its moments as it can be somewhat stressful living in the space you are renovating. Notwithstanding any of the minor distractions the end result makes it worthwhile.We are extremely happy with the quality of the workmanship of our fantastic new kitchen and would like to thank all the friendly and professional JK people involved in the project. Show reply
DSK
DSKPerth, WA2 posts

Wouldn't Change a Thing!

We couldn't be happier with our new kitchen. Ben and Paul were really helpful in the planning stages and Brodie and Daniel did a great job of bringing it to life. Our kitchen is beautiful to look at, well finished and a dream to cook in. We would recommend Joyce Kitchens to anyone wanting to create a quality kitchen for their home. Show reply
Linda
Linda

Highly recommend Joyce Kitchens

Highly professional staff and tradesman willing to fit into our overall renovation schedule. We are so happy with our kitchen and would highly recommend you talk to Joyce Kitchens. The end to end process was seamless and stress free thanks to Joyce. Show reply
Jude and Clive
Jude and ClivePerth, WA

Joyce Kitchens delivered the kitchen we did not think we could attain

The renovation of our home came with some concessions and a complete kitchen refit was one of these.
We had been unable to find a way to achieve a quality restoration within our budget and to meet personal physical limitations.
Through a chance encounter and with preconceived doubts, we consulted with Joyce Kitchen's sales and design team and were impressed with their solution.
The outcome is truly impressive, without compromising the overall home renovation.
As with all projects there are problems and adjustments to be made but everyone from sales through design, cabinet build, installation, subbies (plumber, sparky, stone mason etc..) contributed willingly to an excellent outcome.
We have no hesitation in recommending Joyce's team. Show reply