Joyce Mayne Online store

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Joyce Mayne Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.1
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (16)
shellstarplus
shellstarplusDarwin, NT

Do not order online!!

What an absolute joke for online shopping!

I purchased and paid for a dishwasher online as I didn’t have time to go into the store, I thought I was saving time…

But turns out I couldn’t pick it up at all because they haven’t processed the online order…what?! It should be instant that’s why people buy online.

They couldn’t even help me finalise it once I’d called them. Even worse.

You guys really need to fix your process with this, it’s really ridiculous this day and age that online orders aren’t instant. I mean it defeats the whole purpose of online shopping!!

Vivien H
Vivien HGoulburn Valley, VIC

Dishonest & Deceptive Company

Put an order in that was claimed to be in stock after trying to order from Harvey Norman who said they didn't have stock and it would be months. I have now discovered that Joyce Mayne is Harvey Norman trading under a different name. This is deceptive behaviour. Order has now been in for 2 weeks they have been unable to provide my item but have refused to acknowledge that the product is not in stock. I have asked for a refund but doubt it will be forthcoming especially after my experience with dealing with my local Harvey Norman store which is why I put the order through Joyce Mayne thinking that they were a different company. Most definitely a buyer beware situation.

Anthony C.
Anthony C.

Borders on Fraudulent

Paid for advertised product that Joyce Mayne did not have access to ,,, 6 weeks later still waiting for refund.
Joyce Mayne behaviour in advertising unavailable products continues,, has now reached a stage where they don’t respond to emails.
Do not deal with these people.
Read online reviews as this is apparently standard practice for this deceitful company.
Never again!

AnitaB
AnitaBSouth East Queensland, QLD

NOT HONOURING A SPECIAL

I found a laptop I wanted to purchase online last night. I phoned Joyce Mayne this morning and the exact same laptop was $400 more expensive. I was informed the special ended last night, but nowhere on the front page of the website did it say it expired. I was told you had to look at the terms and conditions. I'm not sure why someone would even think to look there for an expiry date on a special. I don't know why it's so hard to be up front and just put it on the main page.

Stephen B.
Stephen B.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst shopping experience ever

3 attempts to buy blender online
First 2 attempt system was billing me for 2 after I changed to 1 .
So started over.
Finally place order only to receive an email that the order had to be reviewed.
Dropped into store where I was to collect. They said order not yet approved so I planned for collection next day only to receive an email late in day your order not approved.
Turns out there were no staff to talk to back at Joyce Mayne online for another 2 days so a computer made the decision. How insulting. And of course no credit showing on my credit card.
How rude.

Ahmed
AhmedSydney, NSW

Worst online shopping experience

Worst pre order experience. All shops send preordered games few days before release date to arrive on time but Joyce Mayne sent it 3 days after release date and it's 12th day and I didn't get the game yet. Don't preorder here

Ishkaa
IshkaaAU

They will only publish good reviews on their website.

Bought a Rinnai Aircon from Townsville just under a year ago and whaddyano it has developed problems. Rang Joyce Mayne and was told to contact Rinnai myself. I did this and a week later I am still waiting for their customer care to do something...anything. So I thought I would write a review on Joyce Maynes website warning customers on what to expect if they purchase a Rinnai aircon. Joyce Mayne emailed me to say they will not publish the 1 star rating so you have to wonder how true their customer reviews are?

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Scott AFM
Scott AFMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero Communication

Purchased a TV online 11 days ago, despite numerous attempts to contact them, mind you by message only as nobody to talk to on the phone, I still cannot get anyone to tell me when I will get my goods, then when you ask for a refund you are told it will take 3-5 business days to get your refund, 5 seconds to take it 3-5 business days to refund, utter rubbish!!

Nikhil G.
Nikhil G.

Missing items in order, no refund provided as yet

Jillu
JilluIllawarra, NSW

Do not buy from them online

My parcel is missing and there is no way to contact either the courier company or Joyce Mayne. I waited on line for 3 hours to text with no outcome or infomation provided - I cannot get a refund and the parcel has vanished

msK
msKForrest 2603, ACT

Do not buy from this company online.

Unable to get any information on my order for a month. No response on any queries . If you call a store they just say head office will respond, which they never do. Cant issue a refund. This is worst experience ever. I will never buy anything for them. I have to take the matter to ACCC. That's how bad it is.

Worst decision i have ever made to shop with Joyce Mayne online

Ordered TV on line paid for it pick it up in 2 hours 2 weeks later no TV. Head office unreachable Terrible service will never shop with Joyce Mayne online

Joris
JorisPerth, WA

Worst online shopping experience

I ordered a product on 27/11/2019, today it’s 12/01/2020 and I still did not receive my order. I have contacted their customer support several times, and after chatting with a chatbot (over and over again), I was done with it and gave them a call. Over the phone they promised me to refund my order, but this never happened. Then I got in contact with them again over Facebook Messenger, and they promised me twice that I would get an email with an update, but still haven’t heard from the since then...
This customer service is just terrible, I will never buy from them again and recommend not buying anything there. Only thing they give you is false promises...

Terrible online customer support

Absolutely terrible online service. I ordered a new phone online for 2 hour click and collect, as I was at work and didnt want to bother with the crowds after I finished. Get an email saying the payment is under review (meanwhile, the money is already gone from my account) and may take up to 24 hours to clear. At the time of writing this review it has been 32 hours, and have recieved no confirmation or clearance whatsoever. I have however been in-store at Maroochydore multiple times and they have tried their hardest to assist me, so I have no complaints with the Maroochy team. Its the online team at head office that clearly don't give a rats about their customers. Never buying online from them again.

Sylvia