1.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (11)
Ishkaa

IshkaaAU

They will only publish good reviews on their website.

Bought a Rinnai Aircon from Townsville just under a year ago and whaddyano it has developed problems. Rang Joyce Mayne and was told to contact Rinnai myself. I did this and a week later I am still waiting for their customer care to do something...anything. So I thought I would write a review on Joyce Maynes website warning customers on what to expect if they purchase a Rinnai aircon. Joyce Mayne emailed me to say they will not publish the 1 star rating so you have to wonder how true their customer reviews are?

Scott AFM

Scott AFMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero Communication

Purchased a TV online 11 days ago, despite numerous attempts to contact them, mind you by message only as nobody to talk to on the phone, I still cannot get anyone to tell me when I will get my goods, then when you ask for a refund you are told it will take 3-5 business days to get your refund, 5 seconds to take it 3-5 business days to refund, utter rubbish!!

Nikhil G.

Nikhil G.

Missing items in order, no refund provided as yet

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Joyce Mayne Online store compares to other Appliance Retailers

Jillu

JilluIllawarra, NSW

Do not buy from them online

My parcel is missing and there is no way to contact either the courier company or Joyce Mayne. I waited on line for 3 hours to text with no outcome or infomation provided - I cannot get a refund and the parcel has vanished

msK

msKForrest 2603, ACT

Do not buy from this company online.

Unable to get any information on my order for a month. No response on any queries . If you call a store they just say head office will respond, which they never do. Cant issue a refund. This is worst experience ever. I will never buy anything for them. I have to take the matter to ACCC. That's how bad it is.

Worst decision i have ever made to shop with Joyce Mayne online

Ordered TV on line paid for it pick it up in 2 hours 2 weeks later no TV. Head office unreachable Terrible service will never shop with Joyce Mayne online

Joris

JorisPerth, WA

Worst online shopping experience

I ordered a product on 27/11/2019, today it’s 12/01/2020 and I still did not receive my order. I have contacted their customer support several times, and after chatting with a chatbot (over and over again), I was done with it and gave them a call. Over the phone they promised me to refund my order, but this never happened. Then I got in contact with them again over Facebook Messenger, and they promised me twice that I would get an email with an update, but still haven’t heard from the since then...
This customer service is just terrible, I will never buy from them again and recommend not buying anything there. Only thing they give you is false promises...

Terrible online customer support

Absolutely terrible online service. I ordered a new phone online for 2 hour click and collect, as I was at work and didnt want to bother with the crowds after I finished. Get an email saying the payment is under review (meanwhile, the money is already gone from my account) and may take up to 24 hours to clear. At the time of writing this review it has been 32 hours, and have recieved no confirmation or clearance whatsoever. I have however been in-store at Maroochydore multiple times and they have tried their hardest to assist me, so I have no complaints with the Maroochy team. Its the online team at head office that clearly don't give a rats about their customers. Never buying online from them again.

Sylvia

SylviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy from Joyce Mayne online

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Joyce Mayne Online store compares to other Appliance Retailers

dowk2200

dowk2200South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible online order experience

Horrible follow up. Ordered product a week ago. Followed 3 times over the phone email facebook. They said its out of stock and re routing the stocking. called again they said its discontinued and they will issue the refund. Could have told me earlier. Very disappointing service. Cheap for the reason.

Daniel

DanielSydney

Don't buy from them, even if they're the cheapest.

Purchased and paid for a product online, and received an automated email from Joyce Mayne saying they'll review and confirm the order. I sent 3 follow up emails over the course of three weeks, with no response. I also also called and confirmed my phone number for a call back, with no return call received.

No confirmation and/or delivery is bad enough, but then not even responding to email/phone communications to resolve the issue is terrible customer service - it's as if they don't even exist. I'm actually shocked that any company could become this useless... the only way would be that Joyce Mayne has systemic system and culture problems from the top down.

Don't buy from them, even if they're the cheapest.

Extremely poor customer service

Placing my online order was fine with no problems. It was after the order was completed and "under review" that problems began. I received no communication for a week after ordering, it then took 4 attempts to contact someone and find out where my order was up too and finally received a reply which was to "escalate it with the team". Finally an email response indicated it would be sent either that afternoon or the following day, with still no further communication or confirmation this occurred. Phone calls have not been returned and I am still still waiting 2 weeks after the initial order with no clue as to where my product is. Extremely unhappy and I do not recommend buying from the online store.

Alicia

AliciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy online

No after sale service

Absolutely appalling after sale service. Sent me an invoice made out incorrectly. I have been trying via phone and email for two weeks to get this attended to. Also paid for a 2 year warranty and have received no paper work. I called my local store in a desperate attempt to get this issue rectified but they are unable to help. Will never recommend or buy from Joyce Mayne again.