Joyce Mayne Physical store

Brand Manager for Joyce Mayne Physical store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australian Consumer Law means nothing to Joyce Mayne ... they treat customers with contempt.

Tracey Heers
Tracey HeersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fixed my problem

Bought a computer with from Joyce Mayne only a couple of months ago and it has had issues. Thanks to the store manager for replacing the computer so I could complete an assignment deadline.

Store LocationSippy Downs

Beware before you buy

Paul HopwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Liars!

My Son went to Joyce Maine Garbutt to buy a 144hz monitor. That was his 1 requirement. Not being a computer expert he trusted the salesman who sold him an LG 32MP58HQ which IS NOT 144hz! Due to no recordings of the sale I can not prove anything but My Son was clear! 144hz. The 32MP58HQ is only 60hz. Do not trust sales people at Joyce Maine Garbutt!!

Paul Hopwood

Quality of the monitor is actually great but NOT WHAT MY SON ASKED FOR!

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Joyce Mayne Physical store compares to other Appliance Retailers

Kevin L.
Kevin L.Darling Downs, QLD

Purchase of HP Printer

I went to Joyce Mayne Toowoomba to purchase a HP Printer,I had purchased from this store before and the service was good, however this time the salesman must have got out of bed the wrong way. He was most upset that I did not accept the extended warranty for extra cost and when I said my last printer lasted 8 years he said this one won't. I worked in retail for many years and I know some customers can be difficult but in this case I knew what I wanted and was just happy to pay the price and be on my way . Maybe this person needs some help with customer service.

Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.Sydney, NSW

We went into the store to see the Dishwasher we wanted

The sales rep was OK but he did us a deal as we had done our homework first on the best prices. We also got a cash back from Bosch.