Joyce Mayne Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)
Ishkaa
IshkaaAU

Had a great experience.

I was having a problem with a manufacturer over a warranty. This went on for 2 months, so I went back to JM and spoke to Bella who is the managers PA. Within 24hrs the problem was fixed and my stress level went down quite a few notches. Many thanks Bella.

Brad
BradNowra NSW

Not the best in-store experience

Beware before you buy

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Joyce Mayne Physical store compares to other Appliance Retailers

Daniele G.
Daniele G.South East Queensland, QLD

Just the Best customer service you can ever experienced

I am not an easy customer, I'm quite demanding and hard to please. I was looking for a washing machine and I've experienced the best customer service ever by Dan, the Manager, and his team.
I highly recommend to stop by for a chat if you are looking for something, the guys at Joyce Mayne in Maroochydore are Extremely HELPFUL

NoelsA
NoelsAIllawarra, NSW

I really like shopping at Joyce Mayne South Nowra. I find it an easy shop to find products, and the staff are always helpful. If they don't have what you want in stock they are always happy to order it in for you. And buying online and picking it up from their warehouse is so easy. I recently bought a freezer online and was able to pick it up within a few hours at the warehouse. There are always enough parking spaces as well

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Upset
Upset

Excellent service

I needed an extra fridge for the festive season and Joyce Mayne at Maroochydore provided me with fantastic service (Daniel Clarke) and a great price on a 120l Hisense bar fridge...
I would recommend this store for service and value for money.

Paul HopwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Liars!

My Son went to Joyce Maine Garbutt to buy a 144hz monitor. That was his 1 requirement. Not being a computer expert he trusted the salesman who sold him an LG 32MP58HQ which IS NOT 144hz! Due to no recordings of the sale I can not prove anything but My Son was clear! 144hz. The 32MP58HQ is only 60hz. Do not trust sales people at Joyce Maine Garbutt!!

Paul Hopwood

Quality of the monitor is actually great but NOT WHAT MY SON ASKED FOR!

Caro
CaroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Joyce Mayne Chancellor Park service is OUTSTANDING especially from Mitch!The whole team are amazing!!!

The team are engaging and welcoming and guide you to where you need to be without being pushy. Mitch had the patience of s saint and helped me get my tv up and running...you deserve a pay rise. You rock!!!

Jacqui M
Jacqui MNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

I bought a lg robotic vacuum from Clint at the domain store in Townsville. I highly recommend Clint he was very knowledgeable and happy to assist in any way he can. He is an asset to your store.

Jacqui Miller