Joyce Mayne Physical store

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (7)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
Ishkaa
IshkaaAU

Had a great experience.

I was having a problem with a manufacturer over a warranty. This went on for 2 months, so I went back to JM and spoke to Bella who is the managers PA. Within 24hrs the problem was fixed and my stress level went down quite a few notches. Many thanks Bella.

Store LocationTownsville
Brad
BradNowra NSW

Not the best in-store experience

Daniele G.
Daniele G.South East Queensland, QLD

Just the Best customer service you can ever experienced

I am not an easy customer, I'm quite demanding and hard to please. I was looking for a washing machine and I've experienced the best customer service ever by Dan, the Manager, and his team.
I highly recommend to stop by for a chat if you are looking for something, the guys at Joyce Mayne in Maroochydore are Extremely HELPFUL

Store LocationMAROOCHYDORE
Product PurchasedWAW28420
Appliance Retailers

Find out how Joyce Mayne Physical store compares to other Appliance Retailers

NoelsA
NoelsAIllawarra, NSW

I really like shopping at Joyce Mayne South Nowra. I find it an easy shop to find products, and the staff are always helpful. If they don't have what you want in stock they are always happy to order it in for you. And buying online and picking it up from their warehouse is so easy. I recently bought a freezer online and was able to pick it up within a few hours at the warehouse. There are always enough parking spaces as well

Store LocationJoyce Mayne South Nowra
Product PurchasedUpright freezer
Upset
Upset

Excellent service

I needed an extra fridge for the festive season and Joyce Mayne at Maroochydore provided me with fantastic service (Daniel Clarke) and a great price on a 120l Hisense bar fridge...
I would recommend this store for service and value for money.

Product Purchasedtoday

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Caro
CaroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Joyce Mayne Chancellor Park service is OUTSTANDING especially from Mitch!The whole team are amazing!!!

The team are engaging and welcoming and guide you to where you need to be without being pushy. Mitch had the patience of s saint and helped me get my tv up and running...you deserve a pay rise. You rock!!!

Store LocationChancellor Park Sippy Downs Sunshine Coast
Jacqui M
Jacqui MNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

I bought a lg robotic vacuum from Clint at the domain store in Townsville. I highly recommend Clint he was very knowledgeable and happy to assist in any way he can. He is an asset to your store.

Jacqui Miller