Joyce Mayne
Brand Manager for Joyce Mayne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (19)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (18)
Ahmed
AhmedSydney, NSW

Worst online shopping experience

Worst pre order experience. All shops send preordered games few days before release date to arrive on time but Joyce Mayne sent it 3 days after release date and it's 12th day and I didn't get the game yet. Don't preorder here

Ishkaa
IshkaaAU

Had a great experience.

I was having a problem with a manufacturer over a warranty. This went on for 2 months, so I went back to JM and spoke to Bella who is the managers PA. Within 24hrs the problem was fixed and my stress level went down quite a few notches. Many thanks Bella.

Store LocationTownsville
Ishkaa
IshkaaAU

They will only publish good reviews on their website.

Bought a Rinnai Aircon from Townsville just under a year ago and whaddyano it has developed problems. Rang Joyce Mayne and was told to contact Rinnai myself. I did this and a week later I am still waiting for their customer care to do something...anything. So I thought I would write a review on Joyce Maynes website warning customers on what to expect if they purchase a Rinnai aircon. Joyce Mayne emailed me to say they will not publish the 1 star rating so you have to wonder how true their customer reviews are?

Scott AFM
Scott AFMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero Communication

Purchased a TV online 11 days ago, despite numerous attempts to contact them, mind you by message only as nobody to talk to on the phone, I still cannot get anyone to tell me when I will get my goods, then when you ask for a refund you are told it will take 3-5 business days to get your refund, 5 seconds to take it 3-5 business days to refund, utter rubbish!!

Brad
BradNowra NSW

Not the best in-store experience

Nikhil G.
Nikhil G.

Missing items in order, no refund provided as yet

Product PurchasedGoogle Nest Mini
Daniele G.
Daniele G.South East Queensland, QLD

Just the Best customer service you can ever experienced

I am not an easy customer, I'm quite demanding and hard to please. I was looking for a washing machine and I've experienced the best customer service ever by Dan, the Manager, and his team.
I highly recommend to stop by for a chat if you are looking for something, the guys at Joyce Mayne in Maroochydore are Extremely HELPFUL

Store LocationMAROOCHYDORE
Product PurchasedWAW28420

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Jillu
JilluIllawarra, NSW

Do not buy from them online

My parcel is missing and there is no way to contact either the courier company or Joyce Mayne. I waited on line for 3 hours to text with no outcome or infomation provided - I cannot get a refund and the parcel has vanished

Product PurchasedAcer Chromebook C721- 44TA

Worst decision i have ever made to shop with Joyce Mayne online

Ordered TV on line paid for it pick it up in 2 hours 2 weeks later no TV. Head office unreachable Terrible service will never shop with Joyce Mayne online

NoelsA
NoelsAIllawarra, NSW

I really like shopping at Joyce Mayne South Nowra. I find it an easy shop to find products, and the staff are always helpful. If they don't have what you want in stock they are always happy to order it in for you. And buying online and picking it up from their warehouse is so easy. I recently bought a freezer online and was able to pick it up within a few hours at the warehouse. There are always enough parking spaces as well

Store LocationJoyce Mayne South Nowra
Product PurchasedUpright freezer
Upset
Upset

Excellent service

I needed an extra fridge for the festive season and Joyce Mayne at Maroochydore provided me with fantastic service (Daniel Clarke) and a great price on a 120l Hisense bar fridge...
I would recommend this store for service and value for money.

Product Purchasedtoday
Paul HopwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Liars!

My Son went to Joyce Maine Garbutt to buy a 144hz monitor. That was his 1 requirement. Not being a computer expert he trusted the salesman who sold him an LG 32MP58HQ which IS NOT 144hz! Due to no recordings of the sale I can not prove anything but My Son was clear! 144hz. The 32MP58HQ is only 60hz. Do not trust sales people at Joyce Maine Garbutt!!

Store LocationJoyce Maine Garbutt
Product Purchased32MP58HQ
Paul Hopwood

Quality of the monitor is actually great but NOT WHAT MY SON ASKED FOR!

Caro
CaroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Joyce Mayne Chancellor Park service is OUTSTANDING especially from Mitch!The whole team are amazing!!!

The team are engaging and welcoming and guide you to where you need to be without being pushy. Mitch had the patience of s saint and helped me get my tv up and running...you deserve a pay rise. You rock!!!

Store LocationChancellor Park Sippy Downs Sunshine Coast
Sylvia
SylviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy from Joyce Mayne online

dowk2200
dowk2200South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible online order experience

Horrible follow up. Ordered product a week ago. Followed 3 times over the phone email facebook. They said its out of stock and re routing the stocking. called again they said its discontinued and they will issue the refund. Could have told me earlier. Very disappointing service. Cheap for the reason.