Joyce Mayne

Joyce Mayne (page 2 of 4)

Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for Joyce Mayne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (21)

Extremely poor customer service

Placing my online order was fine with no problems. It was after the order was completed and "under review" that problems began. I received no communication for a week after ordering, it then took 4 attempts to contact someone and find out where my order was up too and finally received a reply which was to "escalate it with the team". Finally an email response indicated it would be sent either that afternoon or the following day, with still no further communication or confirmation this occurred. Phone calls have not been returned and I am still still waiting 2 weeks after the initial order with no clue as to where my product is. Extremely unhappy and I do not recommend buying from the online store.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Alicia
AliciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy online

No after sale service

Absolutely appalling after sale service. Sent me an invoice made out incorrectly. I have been trying via phone and email for two weeks to get this attended to. Also paid for a 2 year warranty and have received no paper work. I called my local store in a desperate attempt to get this issue rectified but they are unable to help. Will never recommend or buy from Joyce Mayne again.

darren
darrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

canon camera

David
DavidSydney

Really care about their customers

I had an issue with an item purchased online. I telephoned their Call Centre and only waited a short time in a queue. The agent took time to understand the issue and quickly resolved it. In a era where long wait times and untrained call centre agents are too common, it was an absolute pleasure to be treated by the Joyce Mayne Called Centre in a quick and courteous way.

Rick H.
Rick H.Darling Downs, QLD

These Folk Will Go The Distance For You!

angrybird
angrybirdMelbourne

Never sent item, never respond

I ordered a mouse on their website on 17 September, paid via paypal. Didn't receive any update after 7 days, so I wrote them an email. An automated email said someone will get back to me in 24 hours. The promise failed. I wrote another email again, and an automated email again but still no one contacted me.

Long story short, tried contacted them 3 times but in vain. 30 September now still no response, neither have I received my order. I have to open a dispute on Paypal.

Rubbish customer service.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Fridgeless
FridgelessBarrack Heights

Poor service rude manager

Purchased a fridge 11 days ago was told would be a 10 day wait. As I had not heard anything back called and was told fridge not available. The manufacturer were waiting for new stock
I asked why no one had contacted me and was told that [name removed] who served me no longer worked here. I was referred to the manager [name removed] who was rude spoke down to me and he could not come up with an alternate option. Would not be purchasing from the warrawong store ever again. Poor service and rude staff.

Great customer service

We have been customers for years, (2004) and staff come and go like every other business.
However the remaining faithful staff seem to recognise us when we come in to Sippy Downs store.
Firstly you are acknowledge with a smile at reception.
Must be facial recognition on one of those big brother computers.
The main thing is that good old customers service still applies and as example .
Came in late Sunday afternoon with a faulty electrical item and at 9.15 am we receive a call to say they will replace it.
Pity that Harvey Norman store locally don't have the same response.

Find out how Joyce Mayne compares to other Appliance Retailers

Go else where for online shopping

If you want to order a online delivery and get terrible service look no further it was quicker for me to go o the store and pick up half my order than to wait for them to get off their butt and find all of my order. As for the online contact section don’t waste your time all you get is an automated reply telling you screw all. There are a lot better online shopping for small electrical in aust that offer excellent service. Joyce Mayne/ Harvey norman will never get my online shopping again

Poor online order tracking for non account holders

I purchased a small product online not arrived. Wasn't given a tracking number.
But they clearly track your order as they say it's a feature of having an account.
According to the site it should have taken 5-10 days.

I had hoped that because there were several related stores (Joyce Mayne, Harvey Norman, and Domayne) That it would be a speedy delivery.
If there was going to be a delay, it would have been nice to receive a message or call apologising for the delay. They have my details from the order.

Excellent Customer Service.

We bought a 75" TV , Jason served us , We explained what we wanted, and took us straight to the product, he answered all of our questions, and made it all very clear and understandable to 2 Techno Phobic people like us.
He went above and beyond in his great Customer Service, We will definitely return.
We also bought a power Board and a Sandwich Maker.
He made our Shopping experience enjoyable .
Virginia Harwood

Cheffanie
CheffanieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

I bought a Heart Rate monitor ( that everyone had out of stock). The store that was supposed to supply it had run out, but rang me and advised they were getting it from another store, so it would be slightly delayed in arriving. They kept in touch and advised it was ordered and when it was on its way.

Ray
RayTownsville

Great service in Townsville

Received great service when purchasing a television yesterday at store. Salesman was really helpful Delivery was also perfect.

Excellent customer service.

Went to Townsville Joyce Mayne and had excellent customer service for the second time from the same salesperson, Stephen Bennett, highly recommend this guy.

Gwenda June
Gwenda JuneSunshine coast

Quality service

The service we received was outstanding with understanding our needs. The salesperson was friendly and professional. We like to purchase in the store so that we have the personal touch and the ability to see products side by side. Having a salesperson makes the purchasing process so much enjoyable for us.

Mal W
Mal WSouth East Queensland, QLD

I've found SIPPY DOWNS computer staff to be completely untrustworthy, go to Maroochydore Joyce Mayne

Halo

Consistent Exceptional Service -Joyce Mayne Townsville

Lyn Curtis
Lyn CurtisSt Georges Basin. NSW 2540

Excellent Service

I made my purchases over the phone after my other products had both failed. The Salesman was the most helpful person I have encountered over the phone at a retailer. His name is Matty and he works in the Electrical Dept.

Upset
Upset

Fridge purchase

Brilliant service from Ben... It was his day off and my order was completed by Robert refreshing to come to a store where all the staff go out of their way to assist. answered all of my question to make an informed decision with the purchase of my fridge.. all staff are very friendly a please to do business with the store at Maroochydore.

chris clarke
chris clarkenowra

Service above and beyond

Not being at all technical, it is refreshing to come to a store where all the staff go out of their way to assist with product information, how to skills and advice in general. I did not feel that they were trying to sell any particular product, but a product that suited my abilities (or lack thereof). Was always welcome back for advice and assistance.

What a strange way of doing things

My order got cancelled because, apparently, I didn't make it pass their routine check. That's fine, I can just use paypal next time. But after my order is cancelled, I'm not getting my refund?

Please. Shouldn't I be getting my refund before the order is damn bloody cancelled? Or at least soon after. Still waiting on my refund hours later. I'll remember to look at product reviews before doing any shopping from now, and I'll remember to avoid Joycemayne.

Dav

I can't believe these people have the time to "review" orders and casually cancel them, but don't even carry out a refund properly. Unbelievable.

Dav

Apparently, they "usually reply to emails within 24 hours". Well no they don't. It's been over 48 hours now, no refund, no nothing.

Dave
DaveWollongong

No communication on update

Joyce Mayne store online order out of stock, they can't tell me when they will get more stock. Was told I would receive a phone call next day for estimated time for more stock. This never happened, emailed support and still waiting. Never again will I order through this mob!

John D
John DNowra

Friendly and knowledgable sales staff

I found shopping at Joyce Mayne Nowra shop very easy. I was allowed to browse as long as I wanted, and when I needed assistance with the purchase of a freezer, the young lady was ready to help.
I wanted delayed delivery and that was not an issue. The freezer was delivered free of charge and all packaging was removed as was my old freezer

Other Appliance Retailers