Joyce Mayne
Brand Manager for Joyce Mayne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (12)
Ahmed
AhmedSydney, NSW

Worst online shopping experience

Worst pre order experience. All shops send preordered games few days before release date to arrive on time but Joyce Mayne sent it 3 days after release date and it's 12th day and I didn't get the game yet. Don't preorder here

Ishkaa
IshkaaAU

They will only publish good reviews on their website.

Bought a Rinnai Aircon from Townsville just under a year ago and whaddyano it has developed problems. Rang Joyce Mayne and was told to contact Rinnai myself. I did this and a week later I am still waiting for their customer care to do something...anything. So I thought I would write a review on Joyce Maynes website warning customers on what to expect if they purchase a Rinnai aircon. Joyce Mayne emailed me to say they will not publish the 1 star rating so you have to wonder how true their customer reviews are?

Scott AFM
Scott AFMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero Communication

Purchased a TV online 11 days ago, despite numerous attempts to contact them, mind you by message only as nobody to talk to on the phone, I still cannot get anyone to tell me when I will get my goods, then when you ask for a refund you are told it will take 3-5 business days to get your refund, 5 seconds to take it 3-5 business days to refund, utter rubbish!!

Jillu
JilluIllawarra, NSW

Do not buy from them online

My parcel is missing and there is no way to contact either the courier company or Joyce Mayne. I waited on line for 3 hours to text with no outcome or infomation provided - I cannot get a refund and the parcel has vanished

Product PurchasedAcer Chromebook C721- 44TA

msK
msKForrest 2603, ACT

Do not buy from this company online.

Unable to get any information on my order for a month. No response on any queries . If you call a store they just say head office will respond, which they never do. Cant issue a refund. This is worst experience ever. I will never buy anything for them. I have to take the matter to ACCC. That's how bad it is.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Worst decision i have ever made to shop with Joyce Mayne online

Ordered TV on line paid for it pick it up in 2 hours 2 weeks later no TV. Head office unreachable Terrible service will never shop with Joyce Mayne online

Joris
JorisPerth, WA

Worst online shopping experience

I ordered a product on 27/11/2019, today it’s 12/01/2020 and I still did not receive my order. I have contacted their customer support several times, and after chatting with a chatbot (over and over again), I was done with it and gave them a call. Over the phone they promised me to refund my order, but this never happened. Then I got in contact with them again over Facebook Messenger, and they promised me twice that I would get an email with an update, but still haven’t heard from the since then...
This customer service is just terrible, I will never buy from them again and recommend not buying anything there. Only thing they give you is false promises...

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Paul HopwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Liars!

My Son went to Joyce Maine Garbutt to buy a 144hz monitor. That was his 1 requirement. Not being a computer expert he trusted the salesman who sold him an LG 32MP58HQ which IS NOT 144hz! Due to no recordings of the sale I can not prove anything but My Son was clear! 144hz. The 32MP58HQ is only 60hz. Do not trust sales people at Joyce Maine Garbutt!!

Store LocationJoyce Maine Garbutt
Product Purchased32MP58HQ
Paul Hopwood

Quality of the monitor is actually great but NOT WHAT MY SON ASKED FOR!

Sylvia
SylviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy from Joyce Mayne online

dowk2200
dowk2200South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible online order experience

Horrible follow up. Ordered product a week ago. Followed 3 times over the phone email facebook. They said its out of stock and re routing the stocking. called again they said its discontinued and they will issue the refund. Could have told me earlier. Very disappointing service. Cheap for the reason.

Extremely poor customer service

Placing my online order was fine with no problems. It was after the order was completed and "under review" that problems began. I received no communication for a week after ordering, it then took 4 attempts to contact someone and find out where my order was up too and finally received a reply which was to "escalate it with the team". Finally an email response indicated it would be sent either that afternoon or the following day, with still no further communication or confirmation this occurred. Phone calls have not been returned and I am still still waiting 2 weeks after the initial order with no clue as to where my product is. Extremely unhappy and I do not recommend buying from the online store.

Alicia