Joyce Mayne
Brand Manager for Joyce Mayne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)
David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australian Consumer Law means nothing to Joyce Mayne ... they treat customers with contempt.

Store LocationJoyce Mayne Maroochydore
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Beware before you buy

Store LocationDomain Central, Townsville
Product PurchasedWashing machine
Joris
JorisPerth, WA

Worst online shopping experience

I ordered a product on 27/11/2019, today it’s 12/01/2020 and I still did not receive my order. I have contacted their customer support several times, and after chatting with a chatbot (over and over again), I was done with it and gave them a call. Over the phone they promised me to refund my order, but this never happened. Then I got in contact with them again over Facebook Messenger, and they promised me twice that I would get an email with an update, but still haven’t heard from the since then...
This customer service is just terrible, I will never buy from them again and recommend not buying anything there. Only thing they give you is false promises...

Warranty Claim MadeNo