Joyce Mayne
Brand Manager for Joyce Mayne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Kevin L.
Kevin L.Darling Downs, QLD

Purchase of HP Printer

I went to Joyce Mayne Toowoomba to purchase a HP Printer,I had purchased from this store before and the service was good, however this time the salesman must have got out of bed the wrong way. He was most upset that I did not accept the extended warranty for extra cost and when I said my last printer lasted 8 years he said this one won't. I worked in retail for many years and I know some customers can be difficult but in this case I knew what I wanted and was just happy to pay the price and be on my way . Maybe this person needs some help with customer service.

Bob
Bobasked
Physical store

do you sell 3D printers and scanners?

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

Why expect consumers to respond?

Val.S
Val.Sasked
Online store

I would like to purchase filter cartridge for Trent & Steele desktop water cooler.
Please advise if it is available and cost.

Mary
Maryasked
Online store

Hi my names Mary I recently purchased a Asus 14inch laptop online I would like someone to help me plz.

I.P. Daily