Joyce Mayne
Brand Manager for Joyce Mayne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
Brad
BradNowra NSW

Not the best in-store experience

Nikhil G.
Nikhil G.

Missing items in order, no refund provided as yet

Kevin L.
Kevin L.Darling Downs, QLD

Purchase of HP Printer

I went to Joyce Mayne Toowoomba to purchase a HP Printer,I had purchased from this store before and the service was good, however this time the salesman must have got out of bed the wrong way. He was most upset that I did not accept the extended warranty for extra cost and when I said my last printer lasted 8 years he said this one won't. I worked in retail for many years and I know some customers can be difficult but in this case I knew what I wanted and was just happy to pay the price and be on my way . Maybe this person needs some help with customer service.

Poor online order tracking for non account holders

I purchased a small product online not arrived. Wasn't given a tracking number.
But they clearly track your order as they say it's a feature of having an account.
According to the site it should have taken 5-10 days.

I had hoped that because there were several related stores (Joyce Mayne, Harvey Norman, and Domayne) That it would be a speedy delivery.
If there was going to be a delay, it would have been nice to receive a message or call apologising for the delay. They have my details from the order.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Joyce Mayne compares to other Appliance Retailers

Dave
DaveWollongong

No communication on update

Joyce Mayne store online order out of stock, they can't tell me when they will get more stock. Was told I would receive a phone call next day for estimated time for more stock. This never happened, emailed support and still waiting. Never again will I order through this mob!

MAD992
MAD992South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor service

The new maroochydore store is bad in the white good section the staff hide and seek with the customers, the sales are bad these guys are cheats and would say anything to achieve a quick cash sale, they talk you into buying the wrong thing and rip you off. Oh and the television adverts just drive me insane,and I won't shop there. See ya joycee

Extremely rude saleswoman.

The turnover of staff at the Chancellor Park store is high and reflects the rudeness and cockiness displayed by the female assistant in the white goods section. We have purchased many items from this store and never have we been treated with such contempt! We should have walked out. The so-called 'scratch and dent' sale was a farce and we were told on Saturday, the 'few' items on special were all gone first thing Friday morning!!! A little courtesy would have been nice and although we plan to purchase more products it will be take a lot of consideration to walk through those doors again!
The staff in the small appliances were just lovely!
Treated with contempt by sales woman in white goods!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Rob
Rob

very unhappy with product and service

purchased this machine 5yrs ago. After 3 1/2 years it had noticeable rusting along the top front above the door, tried to deal with Joyce Mayne who forwarded us to the manufacture. We phoned them and they didn't want to know us. After I completed basic 101 home handy man paint job on this machine it managed to last for another year. Then it started to show more sighs of rust, this time across the bottom of the machine, leaking, not turning off (continual spinning) and water valve not stopping the water flow, where also some more problems.
washed well
noisiy spin, rusting after a short time, service dismal, leaking.

Smiley
SmileySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible after sales service!

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Joyce Mayne compares to other Appliance Retailers

not happy, sold product iI ordered in to someone else

ordered new washing machine, it arrived in my local store a few days later, went to pick it up only to be told someone had sold it to another customer that morning as the customer was in a bind. not good enough as far as iI am concerned. very unprofessional. iI am so angry & upset. now they can't tell me when another one will be here.

very poor customer service

maria13
maria13Sunshine Coast

disappointed in their service

We been searching for affordable deep freezer just before we left we went to the joyce mayne website. we got excited because we found the freezer we been looking for and they have 15% off aswell due to st. patrick. when we got there were looking around trying to find the freezer and we couldnt find it so we call for help. the lady told us they dont have that kind of freezer in store. i told her we went to the website and it says your selling it her. I suggested to her to look on your computer and she found it. and said to us they order it 3 weeks ago and still waiting to arrived. and i suggested to her again to ring up other branch if they have any stocks and the same no stocks at all.

the service is really bad