Joyce Mayne
Brand Manager for Joyce Mayne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Tracey Heers
Tracey HeersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fixed my problem

Bought a computer with from Joyce Mayne only a couple of months ago and it has had issues. Thanks to the store manager for replacing the computer so I could complete an assignment deadline.

Store LocationSippy Downs
Kevin L.
Kevin L.Darling Downs, QLD

Purchase of HP Printer

I went to Joyce Mayne Toowoomba to purchase a HP Printer,I had purchased from this store before and the service was good, however this time the salesman must have got out of bed the wrong way. He was most upset that I did not accept the extended warranty for extra cost and when I said my last printer lasted 8 years he said this one won't. I worked in retail for many years and I know some customers can be difficult but in this case I knew what I wanted and was just happy to pay the price and be on my way . Maybe this person needs some help with customer service.

Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.Sydney, NSW

We went into the store to see the Dishwasher we wanted

The sales rep was OK but he did us a deal as we had done our homework first on the best prices. We also got a cash back from Bosch.

Great customer service

We have been customers for years, (2004) and staff come and go like every other business.
However the remaining faithful staff seem to recognise us when we come in to Sippy Downs store.
Firstly you are acknowledge with a smile at reception.
Must be facial recognition on one of those big brother computers.
The main thing is that good old customers service still applies and as example .
Came in late Sunday afternoon with a faulty electrical item and at 9.15 am we receive a call to say they will replace it.
Pity that Harvey Norman store locally don't have the same response.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Joyce Mayne compares to other Appliance Retailers

John D
John DNowra

Friendly and knowledgable sales staff

I found shopping at Joyce Mayne Nowra shop very easy. I was allowed to browse as long as I wanted, and when I needed assistance with the purchase of a freezer, the young lady was ready to help.
I wanted delayed delivery and that was not an issue. The freezer was delivered free of charge and all packaging was removed as was my old freezer

Mike and Nan Smith
Mike and Nan SmithBrisbane

Fridge purchase

In store purchase of new fridge. The sales staff were helpful and efficient and purchase was simple. Free home delivery included

January 30th 2018 Update: New fridge

Store and very easy process to purchase on interest free. Staff were friendly and helpful. Local store at Maroochydore easy to get to.

Kym L
Kym L

Joyce Mayne review

Purchased Smart TV at Joyce Mayne. Staff were knowledgeable and answered my questions however were not pushy when I was deciding on my final purchase.