Joyce Mayne
Brand Manager for Joyce Mayne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Kevin L.
Kevin L.Darling Downs, QLD

Purchase of HP Printer

I went to Joyce Mayne Toowoomba to purchase a HP Printer,I had purchased from this store before and the service was good, however this time the salesman must have got out of bed the wrong way. He was most upset that I did not accept the extended warranty for extra cost and when I said my last printer lasted 8 years he said this one won't. I worked in retail for many years and I know some customers can be difficult but in this case I knew what I wanted and was just happy to pay the price and be on my way . Maybe this person needs some help with customer service.

Store LocationJoyce Mayne Toowoomba
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedHP Office Jet Printer 801
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.Sydney, NSW

We went into the store to see the Dishwasher we wanted

The sales rep was OK but he did us a deal as we had done our homework first on the best prices. We also got a cash back from Bosch.

Store LocationMaroochydore