Joyce Mayne
Brand Manager for Joyce Mayne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
Ishkaa
IshkaaAU

Had a great experience.

I was having a problem with a manufacturer over a warranty. This went on for 2 months, so I went back to JM and spoke to Bella who is the managers PA. Within 24hrs the problem was fixed and my stress level went down quite a few notches. Many thanks Bella.

Daniele G.
Daniele G.South East Queensland, QLD

Just the Best customer service you can ever experienced

I am not an easy customer, I'm quite demanding and hard to please. I was looking for a washing machine and I've experienced the best customer service ever by Dan, the Manager, and his team.
I highly recommend to stop by for a chat if you are looking for something, the guys at Joyce Mayne in Maroochydore are Extremely HELPFUL

NoelsA
NoelsAIllawarra, NSW

I really like shopping at Joyce Mayne South Nowra. I find it an easy shop to find products, and the staff are always helpful. If they don't have what you want in stock they are always happy to order it in for you. And buying online and picking it up from their warehouse is so easy. I recently bought a freezer online and was able to pick it up within a few hours at the warehouse. There are always enough parking spaces as well

Upset
Upset

Excellent service

I needed an extra fridge for the festive season and Joyce Mayne at Maroochydore provided me with fantastic service (Daniel Clarke) and a great price on a 120l Hisense bar fridge...
I would recommend this store for service and value for money.

Caro
CaroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Joyce Mayne Chancellor Park service is OUTSTANDING especially from Mitch!The whole team are amazing!!!

The team are engaging and welcoming and guide you to where you need to be without being pushy. Mitch had the patience of s saint and helped me get my tv up and running...you deserve a pay rise. You rock!!!

Kevin L.
Kevin L.Darling Downs, QLD

Purchase of HP Printer

I went to Joyce Mayne Toowoomba to purchase a HP Printer,I had purchased from this store before and the service was good, however this time the salesman must have got out of bed the wrong way. He was most upset that I did not accept the extended warranty for extra cost and when I said my last printer lasted 8 years he said this one won't. I worked in retail for many years and I know some customers can be difficult but in this case I knew what I wanted and was just happy to pay the price and be on my way . Maybe this person needs some help with customer service.

Jacqui M
Jacqui MNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

I bought a lg robotic vacuum from Clint at the domain store in Townsville. I highly recommend Clint he was very knowledgeable and happy to assist in any way he can. He is an asset to your store.

Jacqui Miller

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
David
DavidSydney

Really care about their customers

I had an issue with an item purchased online. I telephoned their Call Centre and only waited a short time in a queue. The agent took time to understand the issue and quickly resolved it. In a era where long wait times and untrained call centre agents are too common, it was an absolute pleasure to be treated by the Joyce Mayne Called Centre in a quick and courteous way.

Rick H.
Rick H.Darling Downs, QLD

These Folk Will Go The Distance For You!

Excellent Customer Service.

We bought a 75" TV , Jason served us , We explained what we wanted, and took us straight to the product, he answered all of our questions, and made it all very clear and understandable to 2 Techno Phobic people like us.
He went above and beyond in his great Customer Service, We will definitely return.
We also bought a power Board and a Sandwich Maker.
He made our Shopping experience enjoyable .
Virginia Harwood

Cheffanie
CheffanieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

I bought a Heart Rate monitor ( that everyone had out of stock). The store that was supposed to supply it had run out, but rang me and advised they were getting it from another store, so it would be slightly delayed in arriving. They kept in touch and advised it was ordered and when it was on its way.

Ray
RayTownsville

Great service in Townsville

Received great service when purchasing a television yesterday at store. Salesman was really helpful Delivery was also perfect.

Excellent customer service.

Went to Townsville Joyce Mayne and had excellent customer service for the second time from the same salesperson, Stephen Bennett, highly recommend this guy.

Gwenda June
Gwenda JuneSunshine coast

Quality service

The service we received was outstanding with understanding our needs. The salesperson was friendly and professional. We like to purchase in the store so that we have the personal touch and the ability to see products side by side. Having a salesperson makes the purchasing process so much enjoyable for us.

Halo